X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DEUTERONOMY 22:28 If a woman is raped, she MUST marry her rap

Originally posted by jtbabe View Post
    I ...the Bible ...if the Bible ...
    The Bible does mention this. In fact, it's meant as compensation for the girl who is raped. If she wouldn't be a slut in the first place, she wouldn't have gotten raped.

Please read the Bible before commenting on it. Thanks.
    I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
    Matthew 7:22
    Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
    Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

Comment

its sad to see that Gods name gets used and abused in this world. God is a God of Love not a man sitting upstairs trying to punish us.
      God is not punishing us. God is punishing the rapist. Read the verses again:
      Deuteronomy 22:28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
      Deuteronomy 22:29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

First of all the rapist is forced to compensate the girl's father. But God's infinite mercy doesn't end here (if it ended here it wouldn't be infinite, right?).

God knows that once a woman has played the whore against her father, no True Christian™ man would want to marry her. That's why God demands the rapist to marry her. In modern English this would be, "You broke it, you bought it".

"he may not put her away all his days". The punishment is directed at the rapist. Not only must he compensate the girls' father, but he also gets a life sentence.

i apologise tohe heathen girl who placed a quote on here, not all christians are like this i can promse you that.
      That is correct, Not all Christians are like you.

We are some who read the Bible, live by the Bible and die by the Bible.
      A wise man’s heart inclines him to the right, but a fool’s heart to the left. (Ecclesiastes 10:2)

Comment

Talitha i understand very well you guys have major issues lets see what will your view be if they break into your house hold your husband at gun point and rape you infront of him, now you must marry your rapist by the way or does it only work for people who are not in your church.

and crany old man, Where in that scripture does it say the words if a man RAPES a women he must marry her please show me that.

Ok you say then the girl must be homeschooled, Last time i checked that is expensive. What about a 4 year old who gets raped because her parents are held at gunpoint you seemed to have no reply on that one do you?

the old lady story is didnt ask if rape is a sin of course it is what im asking is a INNOCENT lady is at home and doing nothing and i man breaks in and rapes her what now?

and yes i do read my bible by the way, it seems you have forgotten what Jesus came to do and what he taught.

i read up on your proof link is there something wrong with you people, the women wanted to get back at david copperfield and accused him of rape, now you use this as a back up to prove rape victims are whores once again i ask you WHAT ABOUT BABIES WHO GET RAPED EXPLAIN HOW THEY ARE WHORES?

'Do not pervert justice; do not show partiality to the poor or favoritism to the great, but judge your neighbor fairly. Lev 19 :15. Do not pervert justice and do nto show favouritism. remember that.

what does Mark 3:29 (King James Version)
        But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation.

Have to do with anything that i have asked you guys?

and GOd=Life look how you cut out pieces of how i wrote and made up your own assumption, typical people taking things and adding things to the word of God which by teh way is a sin.

explain Heb 8:13 13In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away. because you got your whole rape story from the old testament.

please one last thing explain this smiley to me because its kinda insulting ?????????????????????????????????????????????????

i understand that th rapist will be punished, but think about it isnt it a worse punishment to marry a rapist are you mad a starnger comes into your house at night and rapes you, now you must go and marry him what the hell?? crazy crazy crazy

Comment

Talitha i understand very well you guys have major issues lets see what will your view be if they break into your house hold your husband at gun point and rape you infront of him, now you must marry your rapist by the way or does it only work for people who are not in your church.
          If the woman who is raped is married both she and the rapist have to be stoned to death. These kinds of rape can easily be prevented by have a few loaded guns around the house and use them to kill any intruders.

and crany old man, Where in that scripture does it say the words if a man RAPES a women he must marry her please show me that.
          We already gave you the scripture several times! In case you do not understand 1611 English: "the man that lay with her".

the old lady story is didnt ask if rape is a sin of course it is what im asking is a INNOCENT lady is at home and doing nothing and i man breaks in and rapes her what now?
          Since the women did nothing to prevent it, e.g. with a decent chastity belt, she is a whore.

WHAT ABOUT BABIES WHO GET RAPED EXPLAIN HOW THEY ARE WHORES?
          They are not whores of course. Young children are innocent. It is up to their parents to provide proper protection. I assure you none of my daughters and grand daughters ever got "raped".

what does Mark 3:29 (King James Version) But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation. Have to do with anything that i have asked you guys?
          Nothing, it is my forum signature.

now you must go and marry him what the hell?
          After the girl had sex she is no longer a virgin. So she can no longer marry. The rule is there to protect her honor and her soul.
          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Huh, you can't edit your posts? Oh well.

I was just going to add that I respectfully disagree with CrankyOldMan

Quote:
            now you must go and marry him what the hell?
            After the girl had sex she is no longer a virgin. So she can no longer marry. The rule is there to protect her honor and her soul.
            From my understanding, the breaking of the hymen is what makes you married. Therefore a rapist and his 'victim' are married in the eyes of God whether either one likes it or not. If he refuses to marry her, the sin is on his head. But she cannot marry because she is already married, and as Jesus said

Matthew 5:32 But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.
            Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
              Then he must be 'persuaded' with some tough love, obviously.
              Seeing as God commanded that "he may not put her away all his days" - He doesn't have a right to refuse.
              If impossibe to persuade however; I'd say he would be treated like any other rapist and put to death.
              If a woman is raped she should take legal action against her rapist and the get checked for sds! He is a criminal and she has been assualted!

Comment

Def of Rape:

Rape is sexual activity – specifically penetration or sexual violation of the genital organs or anus – perpetrated by one person against the will of another, either by using force or coercion, or by rendering the victim incapable of resisting.
                More broadly, it may be defined as forcing a person to submit to any sex act, and is generally considered one of the most serious crimes.

"to lay with a women" definition:
                and it means, among other things, "to lay with a woman" (as in to have sexual intercourse).For a man to lay with a woman, exactly two conditions–no more and no less–must be true. These are a) they intend to conceive a child, and b) they are married.³

where is to lay with a women and rape the same?

Comment

where is to lay with a women and rape the same?
                  Actually it is not exactly the same. It doesn't matter why the couple has sex. Consentual sex, drunk sex, "rape", etc. Deuteronomy 22:28-29 simply covers all of those. Rape is just a word a woman uses to blame the man after she seduced him. What matters is that they had sex.
                  To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                  James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Prune Danish View Post
                    God is not punishing us. God is punishing the rapist. Read the verses again:
                    Deuteronomy 22:28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
                    Deuteronomy 22:29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.
                    First of all the rapist is forced to compensate the girl's father. But God's infinite mercy doesn't end here (if it ended here it wouldn't be infinite, right?).

God knows that once a woman has played the whore against her father, no True Christian™ man would want to marry her. That's why God demands the rapist to marry her. In modern English this would be, "You broke it, you bought it".

"he may not put her away all his days". The punishment is directed at the rapist. Not only must he compensate the girls' father, but he also gets a life sentence.

That is correct, Not all Christians are like you.

We are some who read the Bible, live by the Bible and die by the Bible.
                    you know they think the original jesus was black, would you accept that as truth?

did you know back in his time jesus was thought as only a man, because thats what he was, a man who got his ass whipped publicly, displayed no power from a higher being, for hundreds of years he was thought of as only a man, religion never became big until generations died off and the only thing left were words and storys passed down.

not until the truth died did this shit start up, coicendence? i dont think so

Comment

Originally posted by heretoenlightenyou View Post
                      you know they think the original jesus was black, would you accept that as truth?
                      If that would have been in the Bible, that would have been the truth. But it is not: Revelation 1:14 "His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire"

Comment

what if a married woman is raped?

Comment

Originally posted by marissa View Post
                          what if a married woman is raped?
                          Then both the rapist and the woman have to be stoned to death.

Comment

Or what if a negro or mexican rapes a christian women,and she is single or married?

Comment

Originally posted by marissa View Post
                              Or what if a negro or mexican rapes a christian women,and she is single or married?
                              If she is single they have to get married. If she is married they have to get stoned.

Comment

thank you for that clearing up for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X