X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Should You Wait Until You're Married to Kiss???

Originally posted by Motty the Zit-Faced Lezbean View Post
    Oops if it's a sin to kiss outside of marriage then me and my girlfriend are going to hell
    We already knew that. But if you know you are going to hell, why won't you repent of your wicked ways and turn to Jesus? He can make you a born-again virgin.
    sigpicMt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies

Comment

Originally posted by Pim Pendergast View Post
      We already knew that. But if you know you are going to hell, why won't you repent of your wicked ways and turn to Jesus?
      Why should I? It's funner this way.
      Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. (Leviticus 18:22)

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. (Luke 19:27)

Comment

Because you will burn in hell, and that won't be fun. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth (Mat 8:12). It is a place of unbearable torment.

19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:
        20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,
        21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.
        22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;
        23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
        24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
        25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.
        26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.
        27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:
        28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
        29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
        30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
        31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead. —
        Lk 16:19-31

Jesus rose from the dead. Will you not be persuaded to abandon your adulterous lesbian lifestyle? Or will you ignore the words of the prophets and Apostles in Scripture (KJV1611) and be condemned to suffer like the rich man? Jesus can transform you into a straight woman.
        sigpicMt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies

Comment

Funner?

Comment

Jesus rose from the dead. Will you not be persuaded to abandon your adulterous lesbian lifestyle? Or will you ignore the words of the prophets and Apostles in Scripture (KJV1611) and be condemned to suffer like the rich man? Jesus can transform you into a straight woman.
            Seriously will you stop calling me lesbian? To get it straight (haha pun) I'm panesexual, which means whatever is in the other person's pants doesn't matter I'm not interested anyways.

And besides I'm not to afraid, I heard Christmas time in hell is wonderful, and Satan is such a gay boy.
            Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. (Leviticus 18:22)

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. (Luke 19:27)

Comment

Seriously will you stop calling me lesbian? To get it straight (haha pun) I'm panesexual, which means whatever is in the other person's pants doesn't matter I'm not interested anyways.
              What will they think off next.

So what exactly is the difference between a pane-sexual and a bisexual, or an asexual?
              5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
              To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
              James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                What will they think off next.

So what exactly is the difference between a pane-sexual and a bisexual, or an asexual?
                The intercourse, such as panesexual doesn't care what genitals their partner has, bisexual likes the two main sexes (male and female) and asexual just really does not want anything to do with sex.

Comment

I heard Christmas time in hell is wonderful, and Satan is such a gay boy.
                  Well, you didn't hear it from the KJV1611, so I don't know where you got that idea from. It's very sad. God has obviously hardened your heart (Ex 9:12). I fear that you are "a vessel of wrath fitted for destruction" (Rom 9:22). I will pray that God will soften your heart to receive His Word, but I don't know what good it will do, for "therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth" (Rom 9:18b).

Comment

Well, you didn't hear it from the KJV1611, so I don't know where you got that idea from. It's very sad. God has obviously hardened your heart (Ex 9:12). I fear that you are "a vessel of wrath fitted for destruction" (Rom 9:22). I will pray that God will soften your heart to receive His Word, but I don't know what good it will do, for "therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth" (Rom 9:18b).
                    I got it from Southpark, you know the telivision show? It's wonderful

Comment

I got it from Southpark, you know the telivision show? It's wonderful
                      Telivision?

Comment

The intercourse, such as panesexual doesn't care what genitals their partner has
                        Sigh… So you’re bisexual (making you a homosexual) but you call it something else.
                        Stop whining
                        (1 Thessalonians 5:18) - In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
                        (1 Corinthians 10:10) - Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer
                        (Psalm 106:25) - But murmured in their tents, And hearkened not unto the voice of the LORD
                        (Ephesians 4:29) - Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers

Comment

Originally posted by John North View Post
                          Sigh… So you’re bisexual (making you a homosexual) but you call it something else.
                          Not bisexual, panesexual. You could classify me as a homosexual but you'd be incorrect.

Comment

Not bisexual, panesexual. You could classify me as a homosexual but you'd be incorrect.
                            The only classification that matters is

SAVED / UNSAVED
                            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Oops if it's a sin to kiss outside of marriage then me and my boyfriend are going to hell
                              My dear, courtship should be a long and honorable thing.

Before the Mrs. passed away, we dated seven years and began holding hands on the night of the wedding. Even after marriage, we never saw each other naked or consummated the marriage for another three years and eleven months. I remember exactly because it was hard to endure, but I did it for the love of Jesus. You'd do well to at least try to pursue goodness and have a healthy respect for the chastity that God prefers (see Matthew 19:12; I Corinthians 7:28-40)

Pastor Ed

Comment

So, you're a non-breeder, then? Then you shall be doubly spit-roasted by Lucifer. Maybe with some fava beans and a nice Key-antee..
                                Recovering Catholic.

Helping restore the "bully" to the "bully pulpit"

Aspiring to be God's Bouncer..

Comment

Working...
                                X