X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Moomins – One step away from being Satan's concubine

I find it ironic that the Finishers take offense to these books being rightfully called out for what they truly are - when in reality they are themselves bitter about the fact that said "children's books" weren't originally written in Finnish - but rather in their conqueror's language. Seriously Finishers, you of all people should understand the blasphemy that Tove Jansson's books stand for. Why do you try and protect it? Me thinks you best swap out your precious Aleksis Kivi for the Good Book and learn the basics.
    Daniel 5:16-18 "Let thy gifts be to thyself, and give thy rewards to another; yet I will read the writing unto the king, and make known to him the interpretation."

Comment

Originally posted by koskenkorva View Post
      I live in finland so I do know who she is, or was......

Just wondering how you can agree to this :

Someone making connections between something so sweet, innocent and wholesome as Moomin and the supposed adversary of all that is good, Satan.
      How absurd!

You're the one that started this thread. You're the one that told all the others that Moomin is satanic.
      Really, did I start this thread? Thank you for sharing that information with me.

Again, that has nothing to do with the fact that it was Tove Jansson that wrote it all there. I don't even believe that you have actually red my original post, you are just repeating what you thing I said.

I never said Moomins as satanic. I merely looked upon The Moomins in the holy light of KJV 1611. The Moomins and this connection of yours was there already. You see it too, you are just denying it. Why else would you say that Moomins are satanic?

Many things will lead you to Satan, even if they are not satanic, but it was you who made the connection of Moomins are satanic. I wonder why.

Ever correct,

Yours in Christ,

Alphonse

Comment

Just a small reminder to all posters, this is not debate forum!

If you have something to say, back it up with scripture. Otherwise it is just invalid posting. Scripture or it didn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Two-Dollar Bill View Post
          I find it ironic that the Finishers take offense to these books being rightfully called out for what they truly are - when in reality they are themselves bitter about the fact that said "children's books" weren't originally written in Finnish - but rather in their conqueror's language. Seriously Finishers, you of all people should understand the blasphemy that Tove Jansson's books stand for. Why do you try and protect it? Me thinks you best swap out your precious Aleksis Kivi for the Good Book and learn the basics.
          Well, if you think about it, the locals have done almost nothing all "civilization" was created by Swedish conquerors.

- Aleksis Kivi's real name was Alexis Stenvall (Swedish name)
          - gibberish language got written form by Michael Agricola (Swedish again)
          - national epic "kalevala" was written by Elias Lönnrot (Swedish)
          - most know composer was Jean Sibelius (Swedish)
          - national hymn was orginally written by Runeberg (Swedish) and was called Vårt land and it was composed by Friedrich Pacius (German)
          - First 3 presidents had Swedish surname

As you can see, Finns have never be the sharpest knife in the drawer, so it is hard them to understand how evil Moomins are.
          Romans 1:18 - For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
            To be honest, I'm not sure. I just call them freakish-Satan-things.

You didn't talk about satan, right...?

Comment

You didn't talk about satan, right...?
              What the heaven was that supposed to be? Some kind of suggesting question statement with teenaged dot dot dot.

Oh man, you are really thick even for Eskimo. Where did I say I did not talk about Satan?

Now what did I say, let's see.

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
              I never said Moomins as satanic. I merely looked upon The Moomins in the holy light of KJV 1611.
              Yes, that is my personal nickname for Moomin, freakish-satan-things. Never did I post it with any refence about Mooming being satanic in the light of Bible.

Good job Nancy Drew

Comment

Originally posted by MisterM View Post
                Well, if you think about it, the locals have done almost nothing all "civilization" was created by Swedish conquerors.

- Aleksis Kivi's real name was Alexis Stenvall (Swedish name)
                - gibberish language got written form by Michael Agricola (Swedish again)
                - national epic "kalevala" was written by Elias Lönnrot (Swedish)
                - most know composer was Jean Sibelius (Swedish)
                - national hymn was orginally written by Runeberg (Swedish) and was called Vårt land and it was composed by Friedrich Pacius (German)
                - First 3 presidents had Swedish surname

As you can see, Finns have never be the sharpest knife in the drawer, so it is hard them to understand how evil Moomins are.
                Jeez, it's worse than I thought. They might as well try to take credit for the Red Army hockey team and Ingmar Bergman while they're at it. No wonder they are a cold and bitter people...they celebrate the works of their enemies and try to pass them off as their own in some sort of deranged form of nationalism. Then again if you've heard the Finishers language (or seen it) you can understand the issue. Itti craazzii anni maaaki nö senncii.

Finnish is the "tongue of the crafty"; Job 15:4-6:
                Daniel 5:16-18 "Let thy gifts be to thyself, and give thy rewards to another; yet I will read the writing unto the king, and make known to him the interpretation."

Comment

OK let's get this over with.

You fat stupid american pigs can't just accept that your country is shitty. It's always some other country whatever we say, you always come up with some stupid ass made up answer for defence so you won't be wrong and go and cry in a corner. FACE IT!! .... your fat.... and stop fucking keep telling that you are best and rest of the world is eskimos blacks gays and your bitches. You racist sons of bitches. I hope you get runned over by a truck on your way home from the internet café because you can't afford a computer because that goes to the fucking church collection.

-Denntti

There is no fucking god what so ever, how can u be so fucking stupid???

Hope you all burn in hell!!!!!!!!!

Comment

That's not a very nice thing to say Friend.
                    Psalm 81:10:
                    I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                    open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

You fat stupid american pigs can't just accept that your country is shitty. It's always some other country whatever we say, you always come up with some stupid ass made up answer for defence so you won't be wrong and go and cry in a corner. FACE IT!! .... your fat.... and stop piffleing keep telling that you are best and rest of the world is eskimos blacks gays and your bitches. You racist sons of bitches. I hope you get runned over by a truck on your way home from the internet café because you can't afford a computer because that goes to the piffleing church collection.
                      Such rage, such anger. Typical Heathen.

You are really confused now. This thread is about Moomins.
                      I think you have been drinking too much of your Koskenkorva.
                      How fitting to name Eskimo after booze, as there must be more alcohol all he time in your blood that actual blood.

Comment

OK let's get this over with.

You fat stupid american pigs can't just accept that your country is shitty. It's always some other country whatever we say, you always come up with some stupid ass made up answer for defence so you won't be wrong and go and cry in a corner. FACE IT!! .... your fat.... and stop piffleing keep telling that you are best and rest of the world is eskimos blacks gays and your bitches. You racist sons of bitches. I hope you get runned over by a truck on your way home from the internet café because you can't afford a computer because that goes to the piffleing church collection.

-Denntti

There is no piffleing god what so ever, how can u be so piffleing stupid???

Is it that hard to be a loser? Really, tell me.

You should join Eskimo-rehabilitation group. If they can cure homers you just might have a chance too. It feels good to be a winner so all the pain, electric shocs etc. are totally worth it.

Let us know when you're cured.

Love and Peace, Jack
                        "I know this is painful for the ladies to hear, but if you get married, you have accepted the headship of a man, your husband. Christ is the head of the household and the husband is the head of the wife, and that's the way it is, period." –Pat Robertson

Comment

I hope you get runned over by a truck on your way home from the internet café because you can't afford a computer

Waite a minute, what is an Internet Café? Do you have cafés without internet in the sorry excuse of a country where you live? I pity you my son. Listen, do this Anti-Eskimo Theraphy and try to move out from there to a more civilized place. Anywhere, probably, would be better.

Love and Peace, Jack
                          "I know this is painful for the ladies to hear, but if you get married, you have accepted the headship of a man, your husband. Christ is the head of the household and the husband is the head of the wife, and that's the way it is, period." –Pat Robertson

Comment

im really angry for this.... i'm from finland i'm 13 year old and i have watched moomins for almost my whole life and i'm not satanic at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! p.s. we don't have any eskimos here and we're not lesbian because i have parents.. and when i was typing this comment i noticed that this site is really racist because of the smileys.. yeah. all praise america... damn youre all stupid.. p.p.s. youre all fags!!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry Friend, but you have to be 18 to post on our Godly forum.

I will pray for you.
                              Psalm 81:10:
                              I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                              open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

do this Anti-Eskimo Theraphy and try to move out from there to a more civilized place
                                Oh, my, how stupid can you people actually get!? You probably don't even know where Finland is on the goddamn map! And we are Finns, not eskimos, Okay!? There are thousands of ways to interpret the bible, but I do not believe that the bible says anything about the Moomins being related with Satan in any way!

Comment

Working...
                                X