X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 9 Reasons why GOD HATES HOLLAND!

Originally posted by Choosen View Post
    Err.. you got the flag wrong.. again.. are you color blind?
    I got the right flag, I always do. However the wrong alternative you are suggesting has the same colors as the correct one I used. So it seems to be you who is color blind.
    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by AtheistZ View Post
      by the way don't listen to Dirk.
      He is probably using wikipedia to filter all bad things about holland out, multiplying it with 10, and then lying about it at this forum.
      Why would I be lying? What would I gain by lying? Besides the fact that lying is forbidden by God.

And about this:
      That is a disgusting political group that doesn't have a single right to make laws. As I already told, Dirkie is trying to make bad propaganda.
      The Netherlands is a free country where everyone is allowed to expres his opinion. That means for Political Factions aswell.
      Yet you allowed the group to exist and you wonder why some of us are having doubts about your country?

So please Dirk, shut it. You don't know anything about holland at all.
      You are as native as the rest, without any real knowledge outside the bible.
      I'm not negative, I'm just stating facts.

And no, im not going to post it here because of lunatics like you who try to blackmail Holland anyway.
      How rude! I'm no lunatic

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
        I got the right flag, I always do. However the wrong alternative you are suggesting has the same colors as the correct one I used. So it seems to be you who is color blind.
        I do believe that Cranky Old Man deliberately uses the wrong flags all the time to hide his nautical past
        Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
        Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
        Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
        The Loose Canon - HTML version
        Loose Canon Fan Page
        North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
        I have been to The Volcano!

Comment

Originally posted by AtheistZ View Post

. . . lunatics like you who try to blackmail Holland anyway.
          Let me explain how blackmail works.

Somebody does something that they know is bad but they don't want anyone to know that they did it.

Then somebody else finds out about the bad thing that first person did and demands that the first person who did the bad thing pay him, the second person, i.e. the blackmailer, money or else he will tell everybody the bad thing that the first person did but doesn't want everybody to know about.

So for blackmail to happen, the first person has to know that what they did was bad and feel enough shame to keep the information hidden.

Holland has no shame and won't even own up to the fact that its sinful practices are sinful.

You can't blackmail someone who sins in plain sight!

Heck, Holland takes out newspaper ads to inform people of its sins! They just call those sins "progressive thinking".

I hope this has proved informative.

Cordially Yours,

Handmaiden
          His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by Jo Feddie View Post
            I do believe that Cranky Old Man deliberately uses the wrong flags all the time to hide his nautical past
            What proof do you have of his past then?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk View Post
              What proof do you have of his past then?
              The pictorial evidence, the image I posted was clearly of him in his youth
              Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
              Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
              Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
              The Loose Canon - HTML version
              Loose Canon Fan Page
              North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
              I have been to The Volcano!

Comment

Check the link of the flag youre using.. "Flag_of_France.svg.png" - i wonder if thats the French flag you've posted?

"I got the right flag, I always do" - ohh, another lie!

That.. is the Swedish flag! It looks alot like the danish flag, but the colors are wrong. Which just adds to my point - you might be color blind (and or retarded..)

Comment

... flag ... flag ... flag ... flag... flag ...

You surely are obsessed with flags. Why not stop wasting time on flags and start spending time on studying that KJV1611 Holy Bible!
                  5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                  To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                  James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Check the link of the flag youre using.. "Flag_of_France.svg.png" - i wonder if thats the French flag you've posted?

That.. is the Swedish flag! It looks alot like the danish flag, but the colors are wrong. Which just adds to my point - you might be color blind (and or retarded..)
                    Do you have a clue as to what you are even saying? First you say Cranky is using the French flag, now the Swedish flag, oops no its the Danish flag. Just who is the retard?

Comment

You surely are obsessed with flags. Why not stop wasting time on flags and start spending time on studying that KJV1611 Holy Bible!
                      May be its not flags that obsesses the poster, but FAGS. I wonder? Fags from France, fags from Sweden and fags from Denmark. Its raining fags in Europestan!

Comment

...But, above all, the main reason God hates the Dutch is because they invented capitalism - Satan's very own fart!

Comment

Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
                          Do you have a clue as to what you are even saying? First you say Cranky is using the French flag, now the Swedish flag, oops no its the Danish flag. Just who is the retard?
                          All this flag thing makes me very confused, Brother. Why don't we just assign them a new flag they can all use?
                          PROOF: America in the Bible!
                          8 REASONS WHY GOD HATES THE FAROE ISLANDS!

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
                          (Psalm 9:17)

Add me on
                          Facebook!

Comment

Haha, you ran out of bad excuses? If you cant even get the flags right, it sure does raise the question: What about all the other crap you unload?

James Dewitt - Cant you read either? Read my post again. I quoted the old fart, posted a link, and commented that he got that flag wrong aswell. Even the old fart understand that one.....

Comment

Haha, you ran out of bad excuses? If you cant even get the flags right, it sure does raise the question: What about all the other crap you unload?

James Dewitt - Cant you read either? Read my post again. I quoted the old fart, posted a link, and commented that he got that flag wrong aswell. Even the old fart understand that one.....
                              I read your statement and corrected it. God sees through your lies and so do we!

Comment

Originally posted by Jo Feddie View Post
                                The pictorial evidence, the image I posted was clearly of him in his youth
                                An image is not a photo! Do you understand English? I can make an image of Jo Feddie and tell the whole world it's you! Yet, that is no photo of Jo Feddie and thus a lie. In the same way that you're image is a lie.

Comment

Working...
                                X