X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Originally posted by DanishChristian View Post
    To end it all Jesus Died for you and for me and even for all the socalled TRASH for every human being for giving us a second chance to redeem ourselves. There is no such thing as a true Christian FYI...
    Jesus DID NOT die for everyone

He died for those that BELIEVE.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHOULD NOT PERISH, but have everlasting life.
    John 3:16
    Everyone doesn't believe in Jesus, thus they will perish.

Enjoy hell, Mr. Furious Eskimo. It's mighty hot down there, but Jesus and I will be laughing at you.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

As I am a Christian I will no go to hell and you can not condamn me there, you can jugde me, but not condamn me
      The reason why I'm angry is that you generalize in this forum, and again there is no such thing as a true christian, there is only christans.

Anyhows I'll not spendt more of your time, so I'll not come back I really misjugde this forum for being a Christian forum. Where all Christians were welcome to learn more about God without being pinned down.

Comment

As I am a Christian I will no go to hell and you can not condamn me there, you can jugde me, but not condamn me
        The reason why I'm angry is that you generalize in this forum, and again there is no such thing as a true christian, there is only christans.

Anyhows I'll not spendt more of your time, so I'll not come back I really misjugde this forum for being a Christian forum. Where all Christians were welcome to learn more about God without being pinned down.
        Oh you're welcome to learn about God. But all you've done is spew hatred and been angry and judgmental since you got here. That we do not abide.

You didn't even have the common courtesy to make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. You didn't bother to tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus. You just started being hateful from the get-go.
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

If you wanted to be welcomed, then you should have made an introduction post in the Introduction Section.
          Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
          Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
          Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
          Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
          Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
          Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

And how is it possible to be anything then Annoyed when you are judging an entire country, more specificly my country without even havning done proper research? I will apologize if I have offended anyone, but I'm finding it hard to find a logical reason why you are judging an entire country from facts that mostly are wrong.

Anyhows I thank you for you time Ezekiel, but I'll find a more suitable forum for myself, where I'm not being judged for my nationaly. Sorry for the offtopic

Comment

And how is it possible to be anything then Annoyed when you are judging an entire country, more specificly my country without even havning done proper research? I will apologize if I have offended anyone, but I'm finding it hard to find a logical reason why you are judging an entire country from facts that mostly are wrong.

Anyhows I thank you for you time Ezekiel, but I'll find a more suitable forum for myself, where I'm not being judged for my nationaly. Sorry for the offtopic
              Well considering all the hate that has been spewed at us by your viking hordes, I find that, other than missing a few reasons, the list is quite accurate.
              PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Comment

To end it all Jesus Died for you and for me and even for all the socalled TRASH for every human being for giving us a second chance to redeem ourselves. There is no such thing as a true Christian FYI...
                And that "second chance" is granted to only those who renounce their false beliefs, false churches and idols and become True Christians™ Those who praise God, follow his word and willingly give their soul to him will be the only ones Saved™

Psalm 104
                May sinners be consumed from the earth,
                And the wicked be no more.
                Bless the LORD, O my soul!
                Praise the LORD!

Casual / part-time Christians (what a preposterous concept ) are not Christians at all
                You must be a loyal, unwavering, fearless and trustful servant of God to be considered a True Christian™ and you must live your life by the values and the teachings of the KJV1611.

Isaiah 26:4

Trust in the LORD forever,
                For in YAH, the LORD, is everlasting strength.

Deuteronomy 32:4
                He is the Rock, His work is perfect;
                For all His ways are justice,
                A God of truth and without injustice;
                Righteous and upright is He.

I would suspect as you are unfortunately both a Dane and a false Christian you have a great deal of Repenting ahead of you before you will be considered by God to escape the prospect of enternity in Hell
                2 Samuel 22:31

As for God, His way is perfect;
                The word of the LORD is proven;
                He is a shield to all who trust in Him.

Comment

I noticed on http://www.dailyrush.dk/boards/1460/topics/89166 (you will need translation software for that as they use some kind of demonic language) that I did not yet mention the insanely high taxes in Denmark and also the result of that, the horrible state of their economy.

UPDATE: Danish car taxes are the highest on the planet, which is one of the many reasons why their economy is the worst in all of Europe. Exodus 20:15 "Thou shalt not steal."
                  5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                  To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                  James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

HAHAHA! Damn you are ignorant. Where did you go to school!? I got a few things to tell you. 1. The Danish word for Rape is Voldtægt. 2. The Worst Cheater Ever. Ha ha ha. You are american right? Look in mirror and you will see a worse cheater. 3. I could write so much more, but that would be waste of my time. So all you "True Christians" go out and or something like that, since you are useless in any and every other way.

(Christians, Jews and Muslims I dont really see the difference)
                    And now as the end may hang there long and may it be painful like hell
                    Knowledge Is A Terrible Burden... A Burden Very Few Of You "Saved" Can Bear...

Comment

Originally posted by Atheistt View Post
                      HAHAHA! Damn you are ignorant. Where did you go to school!? I got a few things to tell you. 1. The Danish word for Rape is Voldtægt. 2. The Worst Cheater Ever. Ha ha ha. You are american right? Look in mirror and you will see a worse cheater. 3. I could write so much more, but that would be waste of my time. So all you "True Christians" go out and or something like that, since you are useless in any and every other way.

More Denmarkian trash ranting incoherently. Makes you wonder how they ever manage to make a account.
                      Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
                      Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
                      Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
                      Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
                      Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

And your grounds for such ramblings are ???

Are you Drug affected?
                        2 Samuel 22:31

As for God, His way is perfect;
                        The word of the LORD is proven;
                        He is a shield to all who trust in Him.

Comment

Look at him going...
                          I't hollarious to see how you try to be this scary "Jack in the Box" figure who jumps out of the box saying "buh!!". But when it comes to it, all we really see is this:

It's kind of sweet and ugly at the same time. And it's made out of material that will burn very easily - just like you, denmarkian fool, when you end up in HELL.

sigpic
                          Praise our faithful Landover Baptist women

Ephesians 5:23_(King James Version)"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body."

Comment

Hello everybody.

My name is Michael, and I live in Denmark.

I have to apologize on behalf of "my" country and I. I'm not that very proud of calling Denmark "my" country, since most of the facts given in this thread is true.

Danes (and you are absolutely right about the dog-breed) are proud of their country. So when people point out all the gross stuff that's been going on, the last 2,000 years "we" tend to call it a lie.

We do have true to heart Christians in our country. But Danes don't like them. Most Danes do also not believe in God or the Lord saviour his son, Jesus Christ.

In Denmark, there is a tradition called "confirmation" which was supposed to be a true Christian act. But it is not so. Ever since it was first introduced, Danes believes this act to be an excuse to have a big party, with a lot of young and innocent teenage girls and drunk uncles.

You can imagine the rest, and also the sins following the combination of alcohol and young innocent women.

Also Danes have another tradition. We celebrate Christmas, the birth of our Lord Saviour Jesus Christ on December 24 th, the day before the rest of the world - because Danes believe that Jesus wasn't concieved by the Holy Spirit, but the "Holy Alcohol".

A mix up in translation made it seem to Danes, that "Holy Spirit" meant "Holy Alcohol". In Denmark, alcohol is also called "spirtitus". I think it's called "spirits" in English.

Like you know, Danes love alcohol, so to them, drinking alcohol is a religous act. They will defend this belief, and become very agressive if you try to explain the mix up.

Also. The Virgin birth, translates into... I'm very sorry. But I have to tell you this... it translates, in Danish, into "Hore". In Enlish it would mean "whore".

Therefore Danes believe, that drinking a lot of alcohol and fornicating, will get them closer to Heaven and God.

Some Danes actually believe that they themselves are God, when they drink.

And it's not the worst.

It's generally accepted to drink alcohol and have sex afterwards. Danes call it "Christmas Fest" or "Easter Fest", where "fest" means party.

Since the mix up with "Holy Spirit", they turn almost every religius event into a drinking contest.

Also in Danish, the word "God" is pronounced "Gord" - which, spelled backwards makes "Drog" - or in Danish tounque - "Druk", which means "Drinking".

Holy Spirit(s) = Holy Alcohol
                            Go®d = Drinking
                            Virgin birth = Whore

You can start to see the picture form and a lot of the facts about Denmark starts to make sense.

Also the name of the country itself: "Den-Mark" - means, in Danish "That Mark".

A "mark" can be two things. It can be a field, like a field of flowers or grass. It can also be the name of a young boy. "Confirmation" is the choosing of whether or not the young Danish boy believes in God.

I think that's a good thing. That they make this passage of rite, and choose for themselves.

The only problem is, that in Denmark, you change your name after the Confirmation. And since Danes believe in God to be the same as drinking, the young boy is not only making the wrong decision. He is also changing his name into like: Jonas, Simon, Peter, Jakob, Andreas, Matthias (Mattheus) and Judas (or Juno).

These are all Christian names, that they swear to. Danes will try to make you believe that most of them are traditional Danish names. But they are not.

It's an evil act, where they try to convince people into drinking and saying "Rod Grod with Cream".

It's sick!

There is no such thing as "Rod Grod with Cream". Instead, it's a reference to "Blood" and "Semen".

Danes believe in anal sex, and if the young boy don't swear into "drinking", they rape him, and let him keep the name "Mark".

Like "Pan" is another word for gay. It happens to be so in Denmark, that "Mark" equals gay.

A boy (or later, a man) called "Mark", is "marked" as gay, and have to carry that name until he dies.

These "Marks" can't get jobs, education or the right to be burried on holy ground.

"Dan", is also a Danish name. And like Mark, "Dan" is the mark of a gay person. It's an evolution of the name "Pan".

But Danes are not very good at spelling. So they made a mistake, again, and thought that P and D was the same letter.

And it still gets worse.

Denmark do not allow victims of war into the country.

Like back in the days of the Nazies, these fugetives are put into camps where they have to stay for at least 3 or 4 years. They aren't allowed to read books og watch television.

The reason for this is that they, after 3 or 4 years, are "allowed" a test of citizenship. To become a "citizen of Denmark".

But the questions are so difficult, that most of these fugitives are denied citizenship. The worst thing is, that 99,9 % of the Danish population aren't themself able to answer the questions.

A unbiased jury tested this some years ago, and it turned out, that about 75 % of Denmarks population would fail this test if they themself had to answer the questions.

Should it happen that a fugetive passes the test, they are accused of cheating and are expelled.

In Denmark a lot of the older and "wiser" people believe in a politician called Pia (which means pious). But she's not!

She's an evil person who like to use the same words as Adolf Hitler did. She's talking an aweful lot about keeping "Denmark clean" and "Get rid of the scum."

There's just no end to the folishness and violence of this country, and I'm very ashamed to call myself a Dane.

I would very much like to get out of the country, but I can't. I'm not allowed.

In Denmark, "clever people" are put into these schools called "special class", and it does sound fancy. But it's not. We don't have any access to religious material, and if we use Bible quotes we are being told to behave and drink more alcohol.

I hate it here...

P.S.: I'm very sorry about my bad English spelling. But I hope you do understand me and sympathize with all of us, stuck in this God forsaken place where nobody believes in the true God, his son, and the true Holy Spirit.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
                              God is well known for favoring the Israelites with lands that were occupied by godless tribes. In fact God has a habit of dispossessing heathens, God-Mockers, Catholics, etc.

Here we see what He, in His Mercy and Wisdom, has done to Denmark:
                              are you stupid or what, Greenland is still belonging to Denmark, rofl.
                              Stupid, unintelligent, self-appointed american "preachers of God's Will"..

Comment

Originally posted by vChristensenxx View Post
                                are you stupid or what, Greenland is still belonging to Denmark, rofl.
                                Stupid, unintelligent, self-appointed american "preachers of God's Will"..
                                Another God mocking Denmarkian.

So nice of you to make an introduction post in the introduction section.

Comment

Working...
                                X