• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: "Sponsor a Niglet": Evangelical Mission to Save Negro Childre

Originally posted by juniorsrs2 View Post
    "Thou shalt not revile the gods, nor curse the ruler of thy people."

(Exodus 22:28)
    I'm still waiting for the birth certificate.
    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by VictoryOS View Post
      This sounds like such a wonderful project! As a compassionate Christian, I am very interested in taking part in this worthy cause. Reverend Jim, do you know what sizes are available for the t-shirts? The niglet won't actually come to my house at any time, will it? If it knows where we live, there's a high chance on robbery.

I'll ask my husband if we can get involved in this as soon as he gets home from his shift.

You are ignorant and will rot in hell. You are NOT a true christian.

Comment

• Actual thoughts

Ah, this is just marvelous. You people are SO god damn ignorant. You are all racist people who are scared of homosexuals and blacks. So, really, God in my opinion doesn't like JUDGMENTAL RETARDS like you all.

So, if there is a Heaven [Which I doubt there is] I hope you get up to the pearly gates, god says come on in, you see the people you care about most, then as you walk in, a trapdoor opens up and sends your racist and homophobic asses DOWN TO HELL to burn. You religious idiots. I can't wait until you all die. The creator, the admins, the mods, the top posters, YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF IGNORANT RACISTS. Go eat a PROFANITY REMOVED, you idiotic men and women.

And I know you mormons are going to say "YOU ARE THE RACIST" or something, go ahead and create a rationalization of me and my theory, you do it for everything. You can't find your own damn answers to life so you create something as idiotic as God. You are IDIOTS. I hope you all get beat to death with a sharp metallic object. If you didn't have racism and homophobia crammed in your eyes you could see there IS NO GOD.

Comment

• Re: Actual thoughts

Originally posted by tnewe96 View Post
          I hope you all get beat to death with a sharp metallic object.
          You must get invited to parties a lot with that cheerful attitude of yours. Enjoy hell my friend.
          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Ah, this is just marvelous. You people are SO god damn ignorant. You are all racist people who are scared of homosexuals and blacks.
            So, which are you? A queer? Or a coon?

Since your message was mostly devoted to calling us racists, I suspect you're of the darkie persuasion.

It's too bad our sponsoring program was so late in getting started. Had it been a number of years ago, you would have been eligible for our niglet program.

You would have sponsored by one of our loving members. Well treated. Put through our denegrification exercises and reared in such a way that you would not be a danger to society as so many of your kind are.

Let us continue in peace while we work to make sure white women are no longer at risk from those we convert to a proper white lifestyle.

Please, just take your pigmentation and go away.
            The Honorable HTannor (Pro NRA, Anti-Homer Marriage), Judge, Freehold Supreme Court

"Credo elvem etiam vivere"

Comment

Ah, this is just marvelous. You people are SO god damn ignorant. You are all racist people who are scared of homosexuals and blacks. So, really, God in my opinion doesn't like JUDGMENTAL RETARDS like you all.

So, if there is a Heaven [Which I doubt there is] I hope you get up to the pearly gates, god says come on in, you see the people you care about most, then as you walk in, a trapdoor opens up and sends your racist and homophobic asses DOWN TO HELL to burn. You religious idiots. I can't wait until you all die. The creator, the admins, the mods, the top posters, YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF IGNORANT RACISTS. Go eat a PROFANITY REMOVED, you idiotic men and women.

And I know you mormons are going to say "YOU ARE THE RACIST" or something, go ahead and create a rationalization of me and my theory, you do it for everything. You can't find your own damn answers to life so you create something as idiotic as God. You are IDIOTS. I hope you all get beat to death with a sharp metallic object. If you didn't have racism and homophobia crammed in your eyes you could see there IS NO GOD.
              I sense anger in your reply. Why do you hate Jesus so?
              sigpic 1 Chronicles 16:15
              Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
              Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
              Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by HTannor View Post
                So, which are you? A queer? Or a coon?

Since your message was mostly devoted to calling us racists, I suspect you're of the darkie persuasion.

It's too bad our sponsoring program was so late in getting started. Had it been a number of years ago, you would have been eligible for our niglet program.

You would have sponsored by one of our loving members. Well treated. Put through our denegrification exercises and reared in such a way that you would not be a danger to society as so many of your kind are.

Let us continue in peace while we work to make sure white women are no longer at risk from those we convert to a proper white lifestyle.

Please, just take your pigmentation and go away.
                I'm a white male with a future wife. And see, there is your rationalization. It's purely based on calling me what you truly are. You ignorant white men just project yourselves on others to make yourself feel good. You're the one that will enjoy hell, my friend.

Comment

• Re:

tnewe96 why did you call us Mormons? We are God Fearing Baptist, not Joe Smith followers. We do not wear magic underwear nor are we a cult.

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                    You must get invited to parties a lot with that cheerful attitude of yours. Enjoy hell my friend.
                    And obviously your toy story 3 story flys real well when you're trying to befriend people. You've obviously on here because you cannot make REAL friends without them judging you just as you judge the men and women on here. Women and blacks and homosexuals aren't the problem with the world today, white men with massive ego's are. Once again, another over-proud white male thinking he knows everything. You are the people this "God" hates.

Comment

tnewe96 -

You really are quite offensive and nasty, shameful and it is totally uncalled for

Can't you just leave these good True Christian(tm) philanthropists to do their Godly work
                      2 Samuel 22:31

As for God, His way is perfect;
                      The word of the LORD is proven;
                      He is a shield to all who trust in Him.

Comment

tnewe96
                        If you were not so angry and confused would you consider yourself a polite person?

Polite people Introduce themselves when entering a new place. We have a place to do that here.

Make an Introduction for yourself.
                        As a Visitor you have rights which are found here and I will also direct you to some interesting reading that everyone should read.
                        Your rights are listed here.
                        Noobs read this.
                        Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
                        Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

Comment

And obviously your toy story 3 story flys real well when you're trying to befriend people. You've obviously on here because you cannot make REAL friends without them judging you just as you judge the men and women on here. Women and blacks and homosexuals aren't the problem with the world today, white men with massive ego's are. Once again, another over-proud white male thinking he knows everything. You are the people this "God" hates.
                          We do not judge because we want to, we hold no animosity to you or anyone else. We judge because God instructs us to. We don't hate you, God does but not us. In the bible it tells us
                          John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.
                          1st Corinthians 6:6 But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers.
                          2nd Timothy 4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
                          2nd Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
                          2nd Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
                          2nd Timothy 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
                          2nd Timothy 4:5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

I would also tell you that if you hate or persecute us it's OK God has told us to accept and endure.

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
                          Matthew 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
                          Luke 21:17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

Romans 12:14 Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not.

Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Matthew 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Comment

Women and blacks and homosexuals aren't the problem with the world today, white men with massive ego's are. Once again, another over-proud white male thinking he knows everything. You are the people this "God" hates.
                            So God hates white men? But you are special, because you hate white men too. God doesn't hate you because you hate white men right along with him, is that right?

Boy, it is liberal punks like you that enable all the uppity negras in town to rape a white woman every four seconds. You make them think it's okay to steal pies off of windowsills, steal car stereos, and run in gangs. By enabling the negra race, you are at fault for their hardships.

If you would recognize that a negras place is in the field, then you would realize that the cotton gin is the single biggest curse ever to befall this nation. It is the fault of men like Eli Whitney and yourself that children in playgrounds step on a dirty needle and catch some negra's AIDS and get addicted to crystal meth at the same time. It is your fault that the inner city streets are overrun with negra gangs and the prison system is overflowing with them. If you love negras so much, why don't you move to Africa and catch AIDS from one?
                            The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
                              So God hates white men? But you are special, because you hate white men too. God doesn't hate you because you hate white men right along with him, is that right?

Boy, it is liberal punks like you that enable all the uppity negras in town to rape a white woman every four seconds. You make them think it's okay to steal pies off of windowsills, steal car stereos, and run in gangs. By enabling the negra race, you are at fault for their hardships.

If you would recognize that a negras place is in the field, then you would realize that the cotton gin is the single biggest curse ever to befall this nation. It is the fault of men like Eli Whitney and yourself that children in playgrounds step on a dirty needle and catch some negra's AIDS and get addicted to crystal meth at the same time. It is your fault that the inner city streets are overrun with negra gangs and the prison system is overflowing with them. If you love negras so much, why don't you move to Africa and catch AIDS from one?
                              No, it's IDIOTIC RACISTS like you that god hates if he's alive. You attempt to say Jesus and God view all men equally in the eyes of themselves, yet you sit here and hate these people? Your religion makes no sense. Also, WTF DO YOU CALL THE ARYAN BROTHERHOOD? Just your normal ol' boyscout type thing I suppose? your double standards are failure. Let me also bring THIS to attention, Whites are the predominant users of Crystal meth AND heroin. To a degree, you're right about the gangs and such, but you're not the type of person to openly say it, you're the type of person that loves to sit in their suburb home and talk mess about afro-Americans without saying it to their face. LaMarque, Texas. I live MAINLY around African Americans, and I have no problem with them. None of them have AIDS. And you sit there and slander Africa for having a high disease, wouldn't it be God's will to help them in their EXTREME time of harshness? You're not a real religious man at all. You're letting small children starve to death while you sit behind your computer stuffing your face. If you have a problem with the race, either do something to make it better, go out and do something about it, or just go ahead and hush up because you being insecure about yourself just shows that you're scared of the race. You racist moron.

Comment

For someone who doesn't believe in God you sure seem to know a lot about what he thinks.
                                May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Working...
                                X