X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SWEDEN!

Originally posted by Dipper Man View Post
    Where is your introduction thread? Why do you hate Baby Jesus? We are NOT ignorant friend. We are enlightened.

Psalms 18:28 "For thou wilt light my candle: the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness."

Psalms 19:8 "The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes."

Psalms 97:4 "His lightnings enlightened the world: the earth saw, and trembled."
    Hay thare, Diaper Man,why did you go and give me one of them little red squars? I thought we was buddies!you got a mean streak son, you done gone and hurt my feelers.Aint we brothers in The Lord?
    Proverbs 23:8 The morsel which thou hast eaten shalt thou vomit up, and lose thy sweet words.

Comment

Originally posted by Minotherapy View Post
      Hope to god I'll never have the pleasure to run into anyone of you in real life.
      I will be in Sweden this summer to see it's horrors first hand. So that could very well happen...
      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
        I will be in Sweden this summer to see it's horrors first hand. So that could very well happen...
        I wish you best of luck, Brother, and I hope you are mentally well prepared for it. Last time I was in Sweden was about 5 years ago. Memories of that trip still haunts me.

Sheer Godlessness of the country is one thing, but ever present ABBA was the thing that got me. You can't escape it! And all those dancing and prancing queens everywhere... I'm sorry, I still can't talk about it.

Damn you, ABBA!

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
          Sheer Godlessness of the country is one thing, but ever present ABBA was the thing that got me. You can't escape it! And all those dancing and prancing queens everywhere... I'm sorry, I still can't talk about it.

Damn you, ABBA!
          Could you please tell me which part of Sweden you visited?
          I've never heard nor seen anything like you describe it.

Comment

No, on motorways speed limit in Sweden is either 90 km/h or 110 km/h.
            That means 55 mph or 68 mph. One of the lowest limits in the world.
            Motorways main limit is 110 - 120 kmh (Unless it's under construction)
            110 is the most common though :-)
            See this: ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_limits_in_Sweden ) for additional information of the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleDanny View Post
              I've never heard nor seen anything like you describe it.
              Why are you accusing Mr. Alban of being a liar?

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                Why are you accusing Mr. Alban of being a liar?

I did not accuse anyone Mary. It was just a simple question :-)
                I am just curious which part of Sweden is this horrible, since I never experienced it, or heard about it. That doesn't mean it's not true.
                Then again, yesterday I found out something I've also never heard about.
                So curiosity is what it is, no accusations at all :-)

Comment

Motorways main limit is 110 - 120 kmh (Unless it's under construction)
                  110 is the most common though :-)
                  See this: ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_limits_in_Sweden ) for additional information of the subject.
                  kmh? We speak American on these forums. Its mph over here. We don't be using that fancy ol goofy metric system

Comment

Originally posted by Chewer View Post
                    kmh? We speak American on these forums. Its mph over here...
                    If only everyone could agree on the most logical alternative: fpf (furlongs per fortnight). Instead of only going in tens (maybe up to one hundred if you floor it), you could say your car does tens of thousands!

Comment

Last time I visited Sweden I went to Gothenburg and Oslo. Before that in Stockholm. All the Swiss were just as Godless in all of those places.

Comment

Last time I visited Sweden I went to Gothenburg and Oslo. Before that in Stockholm. All the Swiss were just as Godless in all of those places.
                        Then I do understand why you don't like it here, Gothenburg & Stockholm is 2 of Sweden's worst towns, a lot of crimes, weirdos and stupid people (Which makes the rest of Sweden look bad.)
                        Oslo, that's not in Sweden my friend, that's in Norway (Neighbor country to Sweden)
                        The Swiss is people from Switzerland, I assume you refer to the "Swedes"?

And as a Swede, I do like to apologize for my fellow countrymen and women, everyone doesn't have all the cows in the barn, so to say.

If you do have your ways over here to Sweden again, and if you have the opportunity, (and want to, of course) visit smaller towns, they are much nicer, lovely people, and wonderful landscapes (mostly). Maybe that will get your hopes up about Sweden

Comment

If you do have your ways over here to Sweden again, and if you have the opportunity, (and want to, of course) visit smaller towns, they are much nicer, lovely people, and wonderful landscapes (mostly).
                          And of course, bestiality

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                            Don't go there! They won't like you!

Comment

If you do have your ways over here to Sweden again, and if you have the opportunity, (and want to, of course) visit smaller towns, they are much nicer, lovely people, and wonderful landscapes (mostly). Maybe that will get your hopes up about Sweden.
                              Nope. Been to many, they are all just smaller versions of Stockholm and Oslo like Alphonse mentioned. Same stores, same last names, same Godless pagans wishing they could still burn goats at Jultid and worship witches for Easter. If anything the smaller towns are worse than the big ones.
                              Daniel 5:16-18 "Let thy gifts be to thyself, and give thy rewards to another; yet I will read the writing unto the king, and make known to him the interpretation."

Comment

Originally posted by Mazzze View Post
                                Don't go there! They won't like you!
                                That's a horrible thing to say. You don't know Cranky and have no reason to make such a terribly ignorant claim.
                                Daniel 5:16-18 "Let thy gifts be to thyself, and give thy rewards to another; yet I will read the writing unto the king, and make known to him the interpretation."

Comment

Working...
                                X