X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Protect your family the Christian way! Get your daughter rape

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    In gentleness dear (Titus 2:4-5), perhaps your infraction was simply because you "yapped" on and on. It can't be a coincidence that your post gave me the impression of rambling, and then a dear Man of The Cloth noted the same thing. You might want to consider toning down the verbal discharge. You'll never find a husband if you do this much talking in real life.
    Actually, if you take a look at my INTRODUCTION thread...you will notice that I have a wife. And I did write that in gentleness, text simply removes all emotion. I've stated several times that my intent is with kindness and love. Nothing else can be done about how the emotionless text I am typing is read.

--------------------------------------------------------------

And Pastor Ezekiel,

If my infraction is for not posting an introduction thread first, (which I admit, I did not post that thread first) then why not put that as my infraction. Why put something that gives me no clue as to what my infraction is really about?

The reason of: "Going yappity yap yap yappity" really doesn't tell me much. And if you would like a link to my introduction thread it is below...

My introduction thread
    "This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN"

I find this rule is never mentioned anywhere on this forum, nor is it actually followed by anyone labeled as a TrueChristian. Please show me where this is a rule.

Comment

Originally Posted by Voice in the Wind
      POST#577 daughters.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

"6 None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their nakedness: I am the Lord.
      7 The nakedness of thy father, or the nakedness of thy mother, shalt thou not uncover: she is thy mother; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.
      8 The nakedness of thy father's wife shalt thou not uncover: it is thy father's nakedness.
      9 The nakedness of thy sister, the daughter of thy father, or daughter of thy mother, whether she be born at home, or born abroad, even their nakedness thou shalt not uncover." Leviticus 18:6-9 KJV

You know what, let's skip this one comment and address the point of this thread: Rape.

Can you spot the problem with your response? No, so I'll just point out that the reference you quoted does not include daughters in its comprehensive dwscription of near kin.

POST #576 appears immediately before yours and THE FIRST SENTENCE is: Contrary to popular opinion, this thread is not about rape but about families.
      There follows a thorough explanation of how God preserved the Benjaminite family, thus protecting the broader Israelite family so that Jesus could be born and bring Salvation to the whole world (conditional upon accepting His Perfect Love which, obviously, neither Jewry not the majority of the world's population do). The offer is there. He just wants you to love Him. Is that really too much to ask?

Comment

• Re: Protect your family the Christian way! Get your daughter raped!

My daughter has constantly been going to parties and drinking and smoking weed. I tried many methods to get her to stop, she is pretty useless as stated in this thread. Thank you brother I should try and get her raped to stop the unhealthy habits.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Murray View Post
          My daughter has constantly been going to parties and drinking and smoking weed. I tried many methods to get her to stop, she is pretty useless as stated in this thread. Thank you brother I should try and get her raped to stop the unhealthy habits.
          I couldn't find your introduction thread.:
          You can post one here

This thread is not about smoking weed at parties & getting stonkered on grog. It's about families. Without God there would be no such thing as a family.

EPHESIANS 3
          For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
          15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,

God understands how important it is to preserve the bond of kinship within any family. Throughout history His Spirit inspires action to preserve this most precious bond. Even in the face of seemingly insurmountable obstacles.

16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man
          EXAMPLE

• There would be no love either.

17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
          18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
          19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Is your daughter rooted Mr Murray? Are you?

Jesus is God. And not just any old god. Jesus is not not Aphrodite or Quetzalcoatl or Baal or Angwusnasomtaka. He is GOD as revealed through History in The Bible and particularly (with reference to the family) as revealed in the linked example. If you do not think Jesus is that God, why not? If like so many blasted heathens you consider God's Perfect Love repugnant and vile—they turn up here and spout off quite regularly so we do know what they think—then why call yourself a Christian? Why call yourself anything? Which is one purpose of the introduction we request from new posters when signing up.

20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
          21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.
          KJV .. look up . context . cf.JUDGES 20:3—21:24

Comment

Originally posted by Titus Templeton View Post
            To be honest, i am the father of 3 daughters and yes, specifically in this case im walking in Lot's footsteps.
            so you want to have intercourse with your daughters?
            that is neither legal, moral and definetly sinfull to the fullest.
            Jude 1:17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
            1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
            1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

Comment

Originally posted by PlainFacts View Post
              so you want to have intercourse with your daughters? that is neither legal, moral and definetly sinfull to the fullest.
              Your opinion is irrelevant. All that matters is God's opinion as written down in His Holy Bible! And God has no problems with men who impregnate their daughters: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36)
              5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
              To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
              James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by PlainFacts View Post
                so you want to have intercourse with your daughters?
                that is neither legal, moral and definetly sinfull to the fullest.
                It was moral enough for Lot to be considered "Righteous" by the Apostle Paul (2 Peter 2:7). The word "righteous" refers to being made right, or "clean" such that one is worthy of entering Heaven and spending an eternity praising Jesus (Revelation 21:27).
                Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

well you look like a good sort - and maybe you are a daughter? I have money and a good job...... so it is written

Comment

Originally posted by AussieHamster View Post
                    well you look like a good sort - and maybe you are a daughter? I have money and a good job...... so it is written
                    How dare you, you filthy abo. Sister Mary is a wife and mother to many, so take your sleazy black eyes off her.
                    sigpic

Comment

As it Is Written, so it is according to Matthew 4:1-17 and Luke 14:26 all Bible readers are called to hate everything in this world in order to have love for the Father (1 John 2:15-17). God makes no mistakes. God only created Adam in God's divine image then God created Eve in man's image. Women literally only exist to burn in hell (Proverbs 16:4) because their futile minds are full of dark magic (Ephesians 4:17) or to give God babies and help their husband. Bottom line. End of the matter. Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by 1John3:8 View Post
                        As it Is Written, so it is according to Matthew 4:1-17 and Luke 14:26 all Bible readers are called to hate everything in this world in order to have love for the Father (1 John 2:15-17). God makes no mistakes. God only created Adam in God's divine image then God created Eve in man's image. Women literally only exist to burn in hell (Proverbs 16:4) because their futile minds are full of dark magic (Ephesians 4:17) or to give God babies and help their husband. Bottom line. End of the matter. Amen.
                        That about sums it up
                        Rom.1:26-27
                        For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature. And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                          Which part of
                          IT'S IN THE BIBLE
                          did you not get?

And that makes it the final authority. Period. God's Word overrules all. Take Psalm 115:3
                          But our God is in the heavens: he hath done whatsoever he hath pleased
                          sigpic
                          Praise Jesus! For He alone saves

Comment

Originally posted by 1John3:8 View Post
                            READING COMPREHENSION
                            Matthew 4:1-17 this is about Jesus temptation in the wilderness
                            Luke 14:26 explains that we are to hate parents, children, siblings and ourselves
                            I John 2:15-17 this is about lust and the zest for life not coming from God
                            Proverbs 16:4 (whole chapter linked) this is about how men see themselves not as God does (beslutment as a category of evil is detailed elsewhere)
                            Ephesians 4:17 concerns Gentiles who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness [verse 19 (included in link)]

I know how to behave because The Bible tells me. It follows therefore that others NOT having The Bible have no idea how to behave and as a result will do anything. The viler the better, it would seem from the way they mince around here and carry on behind just about any derelict building at night or even inside them for all I know it is disgusting you can see what they're thinking just by looking at them. Before Jesus reached out for me as a gentile I was also vile and disgusting but now I know the difference between right and wrong.

The lack of a genuine moral compass is woeful. People can be persuaded to do just about any evil thing when all that's available is pronouncement from authority on a case-by-case basis from sources having no credibility whatsoever or reliance on common "human decency" as The Bible makes plain.
                            The best I can do is filth for Him.
                            I'm glad to see you're reading The Bible where the difference between light and darkness is presented in very unambiguous terms.
                            I chose the light.
                            ISAIAH 64 KJV
                            1-5 Oh that thou wouldest rend the heavens, that thou wouldest come down, that the mountains might flow down at thy presence, As when the melting fire burneth, the fire causeth the waters to boil, to make thy name known to thine adversaries, that the nations may tremble at thy presence! When thou didst terrible things which we looked not for, thou camest down, the mountains flowed down at thy presence. For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him. Thou meetest him that rejoiceth and worketh righteousness, those that remember thee in thy ways: behold, thou art wroth; for we have sinned: in those is continuance, and we shall be saved.
                            6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.
                            7-8 And there is none that calleth upon thy name, that stirreth up himself to take hold of thee: for thou hast hid thy face from us, and hast consumed us, because of our iniquities. But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.

Use your hand on me Jesus. Make me just the way you want me. A lovely vase, perhaps, or one of those doorstops like an angel. It's up to you. All I know is that once I was constrained and manipulated but now I am free.

HALLELUJAH!!

Comment

Women are just as strong if not stronger than men! We are capable of all the same jobs as men are and ought to receive equal pay. It's the 21st century, get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by AceAsHell View Post
                                Women are just as strong if not stronger than men!...
                                So you'd be OK with getting rid of all the separate women's sporting competitions, like in the Olympics or the women's World Cup? Or any girl's sports activities: if they can't make the boy's teams, well too bad for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X