X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “Chumlee” of Pawn Stars fame dead from a marijuana overdose.

Marijuana- Not even once!

This is so sad and such a waste of precious life. The scourge called reefers claims another life.

LAS VEGAS —“Chumlee” Russell of Pawn Stars fame died from a marijuana overdose Monday night and was found by friend “Big Hoss” Harrison on Tuesday morning. Earlier this year, “Chumlee” was arrested with seven pounds of marijuana which he asserted were all for personal use.
    According to Dr. Angstrom H. Troubador, “The only possible way he could have died from a marijuana overdose without first clogging his lungs with soot is through the use of vaporizers. Reportedly, Chumlee had rigged up to 90 vaporizers into one tube and had a team of groupies constantly loading them up with the stickiest and most potent of marijuana available on the market.”
    Fans and family mourn the loss of “Chumlee” and have taken the opportunity to speak out against drug abuse. “To die like that, it’s just a shame,” said Rick Harrison, manager of the world famous Gold and Silver Pawn Shop, as he teared up. “It’s just a shame to lose such a fun guy as Chum. Rest in peace, buddy.”
    Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Re: “Chumlee” of Pawn Stars fame dead from a marijuana overdose.

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
    Marijuana- Not even once!

This is so sad and such a waste of precious life. The scourge called reefers claims another life.
    This is really shocking. Last year I did not heard anyone dying on marijuana, but now this is already second case this year. It is already reaching point of being epidemic. As we can see, number of marijuana induced deaths doubles every year. Because of this, we can easily calculate that yearly death-toll of marijuana will be over 30 million people within 25 years.

Comment

I am not surprised.
      A non-Christian AIDS crusted maryijanna addict over doses. I bet God merely had to hip-check the hunk of chum onto the fires of Hell.

Every day I hear about another one of these pot huffers ODing. That sweet smell is death kids. Just so not to drugs and Yes to Jesus. Get high on God.
      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

I knew Chumlee. He was just trying to get his life together. He was working on getting right with Jesus.

I guess he backslid into hard drugs like the marihuana.

It's a shame God will burn him for all eternity.
        Praise and worship with Pastor Will. Services at 9 a.m., 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Contact me. pastorwillsampson at gmail.com

Comment

Yet another victim to this vicious death drug. In the lieberal media they are talking about how dangerous that "krokodil" etc is, but never a word about the single most lethal drug in America.

Comment

Kids nowadays are stuffing marijuana into their rectums by the pound so that it will be absorbed directly into the brain. This often leads to anal hemorrhaging and AIDS.

Christ Jesus, come quickly, before Obama finishes deregulating assrape and outlawing Christianity.
            The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson View Post
              I knew Chumlee. He was just trying to get his life together. He was working on getting right with Jesus.

I guess he backslid into hard drugs like the marihuana.

It's a shame God will burn him for all eternity.
              I had no idea.

To think Jesus considered giving him a second chance and the Chumster vomited back into the Face of God(c).

Jesus is so much more forgiving than I.
              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Working...
              X