X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Viivisection for Proof against Wicca!

Ezekiel Bathfire, let me spare you the trouble. I will tell you that the dolphins will not survive and so you do not need to go through the trouble of torturing these dolphins. The dolphin speciese has adapted to living in the ocean, they can not spontaneously adapt, that is not how natural selection works. Evolution is the gradual increase to complex diversity governed by the rules of natural selection. An animal can't choose to be adapted to any one environment. So even though your results are blindly obvious, you will not have disproven evolution.

Also, my question has not been answered. I don't get about the laws of God, I care only if these experiments are being produced illegally in our secular-governed country, America.
    I would like you to meet my imaginary friend, God.

"...as Christians we deal with the truth, just because something is written down in a book doesn't mean it happened." - Bobby-Joe

Comment

Originally posted by LyingDingDong View Post
      Ezekiel Bathfire, let me spare you the trouble. I will tell you that the dolphins will not survive and so you do not need to go through the trouble of torturing these dolphins. The dolphin species has adapted to living in the ocean, they can not spontaneously adapt, that is not how natural selection works. Evolution is the gradual increase to complex diversity governed by the rules of natural selection. An animal can't choose to be adapted to any one environment. So even though your results are blindly obvious, you will not have disproved evolution.
      If True Science concerned itself merely with what everyone thought was true, we would be living in the Dark Ages! I’ll tell you how the dolphin pups get on.

Also, my question has not been answered. I don't get about the laws of God, I care only if these experiments are being produced illegally in our secular-governed country, America.
      Let me put you straight on that one:

Iowa Territory was an organized territory of the United States from July 4, 1838 until Monday December 28, 1846 when the southeastern portion of it was separated to become Iowa, the 29th state. Now at the time of the joining, there were Landovers (and may still be) in other states and territories.

This lead to confusion and when Iowa was formed, the first Govenor of Iowa, James Clarke, (1812-1850) fought tirelessly to bring, what he saw as a great Christian advantage to the State, little knowing that it was already in Iowa - and no one pointed this out. So when the census of the new State was done, Landover was not included and never mentioned.

This omission could have been rectified but James Clarke died in a cholera epidemic on July 28, 1850 and Landover was forgotten and stayed unrepresented – which it found to be no disadvantage.

So without representation Landover paid no taxes to the Union and was self-governing. This meant that all laws passed in the name of Iowa, as described in the Act that brought Iowa into the Union, had no effect on Landover as no mention was made of it.

The next interesting part of history was the Civil War. Minnesota and Iowa came out on the Union side but Landover was never asked. This was just as well for, bearing in mind God’s support of slavery, Landover had enjoyed excellent relations with the Confederacy under Jefferson Davis.

At 4:30 o'clock on the morning of April 12th, the Confederates, under General Beauregard, opened fire on Fort Sumter and the Civil War had begun. President Davis called for 100,000 troops to support the independence of the South and Landover.

On April 9, 1865 General Robert E. Lee surrendered the Confederate Army of Northern Virginia to Lieutenant General Ulysses S. Grant under terms written by the latter. It was perhaps excusable that the surrender did not include Landover.

Landover continued being at war with the Union until 1959, and may have continued longer had not the error been seen by the sharp-eyed Professor Jehoram Mordant of the history department of Landover Christian University.

After some discussion with the late Pastor Deacon Aaron Carver and some very prominent members of the then majority party of the administration (who were members of Landover), it was responsibly agreed that Landover should be integrated into the Union, and, when that integration was complete, peace should be declared on terms agreeable to Landover.

The process has taken some time and negotiations at the highest level continue and have slowly brought Landover into line with most (but not all, and with several provisos) of the present Federal laws.

So, after all that, the laws on vivisection are basically those formulated before Iowa joined the Union in 1846.

There is thus no offense of animal cruelty, and, in any case, I have explained elsewhere, the experiments are proportional to the good they do.
      sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
      Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Mr. Bathfire, I find your vivisection experiments most compelling. Congratulations on undertaking such a difficult, though doubtless rewarding, field of inquiry!

As your pastors doubtless do, I work on my sermons months in advance. Currently, I'm preparing something for the Sunday before World Animal Day, an annual event held on October 4.

On this day, PETA activists and other Christ-hating monsters "celebrate" animals for the things they provide, like companionship and "a sense of wonder". They ignore, of course, their most important contributions . . . FOOD and SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH!

I would love to show my congregation what science REALLY is about on World Animal Day, and demonstrate to them how animals can help us understand God (and His enemies, like Wiccans) better. Have you put together a PowerPoint show of your work? I think it would be wonderful for the children to see, perhaps to help guide them toward a career in Creation Science in Christ's service.

While I admit to hoping to be the first to publicly display such a slideshow for the edification of my congregation, I realize the importance of your work and would certainly understand if you felt it best to put your work in the public eye via YouTube or some simliar resource.
        Bible boring? Nonsense!
        Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
        You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
          Mr. Bathfire, I find your vivisection experiments most compelling. Congratulations on undertaking such a difficult, though doubtless rewarding, field of inquiry!

As your pastors doubtless do, I work on my sermons months in advance. Currently, I'm preparing something for the Sunday before World Animal Day, an annual event held on October 4.

On this day, PETA activists and other Christ-hating monsters "celebrate" animals for the things they provide, like companionship and "a sense of wonder". They ignore, of course, their most important contributions . . . FOOD and SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH!

I would love to show my congregation what science REALLY is about on World Animal Day, and demonstrate to them how animals can help us understand God (and His enemies, like Wiccans) better. Have you put together a PowerPoint show of your work? I think it would be wonderful for the children to see, perhaps to help guide them toward a career in Creation Science in Christ's service.

While I admit to hoping to be the first to publicly display such a slideshow for the edification of my congregation, I realize the importance of your work and would certainly understand if you felt it best to put your work in the public eye via YouTube or some similar resource.
          As a True Scientist™, I am always pleased when others take an interest, as through them, I feel that I am dispelling ignorance and a general fear of Biblical Science, without which, secular, so-called scientists would corrupt the mind and faith of millions.

We here at Landover Christian University Research Facility are usually content to have our papers peer reviewed by others from Christian Universities throughout God’s World. We (and that includes me) are unused to public displays, although your idea and infectious enthusiasm are certainly compelling.

A problem I have is that all results of research are, by contract, the intellectual property of Landover Baptist Church and thus I would have no ethical choice but to discuss the matter with The Pastors. Nevertheless, unless I have missed something, which is not beyond the bounds of possibility, I feel that they would raise no objection to the Slide Show. (I assume it is similar to a Magic Lantern viewing?) Indeed, I have even thought of a title “World Animal Day – Animals in the Service of God” and I see Landover’s name prominent in all slides!

Please keep in touch, your advice may be valuable if it is agreed that I progress.
          sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
          Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
            I feel that they would raise no objection to the Slide Show. (I assume it is similar to a Magic Lantern viewing?)
            There are some similarities, yes. It's like a computerized version of the Magic Lantern!
            Indeed, I have even thought of a title “World Animal Day – Animals in the Service of God” and I see Landover’s name prominent in all slides!
            Mister Bathfire, that is a wonderful title! And here I thought scientists were all dry and uncreative. Thank you for showing me the error of that mistaken assumption!
            Please keep in touch, your advice may be valuable if it is agreed that I progress.
            I would be honored to help in any way a Godly scientist such as yourself sees fit.
            Bible boring? Nonsense!
            Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
              Have you put together a PowerPoint show of your work? I think it would be wonderful for the children to see, perhaps to help guide them toward a career in Creation Science in Christ's service.

While I admit to hoping to be the first to publicly display such a slideshow for the edification of my congregation, I realize the importance of your work and would certainly understand if you felt it best to put your work in the public eye via YouTube or some simliar resource.
              What a great idea, Rev. Rodimer! Using the Devil's own tool, YouTube, to share glorious Creation Science with the masses!

Well done, sir!
              www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
              Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
              Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

To the original poster,

Your post is a sick and demented post especially the pictures used at the end.
                It takes a truly sick-minded individual to post such a thing.
                People that do things to any innocent animals are the worst, you are just as bad for writing like you did. Such photos displayed should be made illegal.

Karma and the law of three will come and get you for this post.

Joric.
                Yes, I think I'm Superman's dad.

Comment

Do you or have you ever eaten meat?

I suspect that the act of eating meat involves an innocent animal.
                  sigpic

Exodus 22:18
                  says, "Suffer not a witch to live." Deuteronomy 18:10 says, "There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch."

Comment

Originally posted by jerc12 View Post
                    To the original poster,

People that do things to any innocent animals are the worst, you are just as bad for writing like you did. Such photos displayed should be made illegal.

Jerc.
                    Dear Jerc -

What is this "karma"? Where is it in the Bible?

We are Christians, not Hindus. We do not believe in this "karma" nonsense.

What is this law of three? Does that mean that someone else will post three times as many photos of vivisection experiments?

Now, to tag on Herr Doktor's post, have you eaten meat? Eggs? Dairy products? Worn leather? Used glue? Ridden a horse? Walked a dog on a choke-chain? Worn silk?

If so, you are just as guilty of murdering and abusing innocent animals, hypocrite!
                    Bible boring? Nonsense!

Comment

Originally posted by joric12 View Post
                      To the original poster,

Joric.
                      Save your Karma for that Transformer, Boy George. Law of Three? Does that have anything to do with the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost?!? If not, then I dare say it doesn't mean anything to me.

I happen to hate cats. Besides being the preferred vessel of demonic familiar spirits, they taste bland and have stringy meat like a poorly cooked jackrabbit.

Comment

Brother Bathfire is a fine Christian and scientist. I share his enthusiasm for furthering our knowledge of God's Universe through vivisection.

I also use cats in my behavioral experiments.

Leviticus 26:27-29

27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
                        28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
                        29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

Comment

Originally posted by SayvedByTheLord View Post
                          Brother Bathfire is a fine Christian and scientist. I share his enthusiasm for furthering our knowledge of God's Universe through vivisection.

I also use cats in my behavioral experiments.
                          I posted a picture of the evil beast that I mistakenly chose to rescue. Seriously, what are cats good for if not experimentation?

When I return home, my Jack Russell greets me with a smile on his face. He loves to go for walks and car rides. He is my little best friend.

The cat, on the other hand, stealthily skulks and hides under furniture. He is so unappreciative! I bought him a collar with a bell hoping it would piss him off!

I feel like turning him loose so he can see what it's like to fend for himself. He will never catch anything with the bell on! If this cat could help someone develop a better mascara or lip gloss, I would feel he had led a useful life. Contact me with shipping instuctions.
                          Come climb my mountains.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberta View Post
                            I posted a picture of the evil beast that I mistakenly chose to rescue. Seriously, what are cats good for if not experimentation?

When I return home, my Jack Russell greets me with a smile on his face. He loves to go for walks and car rides. He is my little best friend.

The cat, on the other hand, stealthily skulks and hides under furniture. He is so unappreciative! I bought him a collar with a bell hoping it would piss him off!

I feel like turning him loose so he can see what it's like to fend for himself. He will never catch anything with the bell on! If this cat could help someone develop a better mascara or lip gloss, I would feel he had led a useful life. Contact me with shipping instuctions.
                            No takers on my cat--bummer!

Do you think I could feed him enough tuna to term him into a thermometer?

This is a guide about Is tuna safe for cats? Some kitties love the taste of tuna, but you may have concerns about its safety.

RE: Is Tuna Safe for Cats?
                            Post by Cyinda (529) | (12/08/2006)
                            Profile | Contact

---> The problem is the HIGH AMOUNT OF MERCURY in tuna fish. This can cause all kinds of nasty symptoms in cats. (also lack of Taurine & Vitamins)
                            Attached Files
                            Come climb my mountains.

Comment

Sister, I feel cats are not as loved in this day and age! Simply because dogs offer more companionship and love. I have found a place to deposit all my unwated cats if you are interested.
                              Gather around so that I can read to you from my book of TRUTH. Genesis thru Revelations....Pick one!

Luke 12:5- But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Comment

Sister Roberta,

That is pretty typical cat behavior in that picture. They either sit in front of your monitor or lay on the keyboard.

Filthy beasts

Leviticus 26:27-29

27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
                                28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
                                29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

Comment

Working...
                                X