X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Informative World Map

Originally posted by earwig View Post
    9. Iceland should be included as part of Scandinavia, or 'sex mad' as you call it.
    I find your racism abhorrent. I've met many Icelandic people or pixies or whatever they're called, and many of them were perfectly decent chaps, at least by foreigner standards anyway. Now, will you retract your vile slurs against the people of Iceland?

Originally posted by Vital signs View Post
    I can really tell that this is a loving and selfless Church, tell me do give your possesions to the poor like Jesus told us to?
    Matthew 26:6 Now when Jesus was in Bethany, in the house of Simon the leper,
    7 There came unto him a woman having an alabaster box of very precious ointment, and poured it on his head, as he sat at meat.
    8 But when his disciples saw it, they had indignation, saying, To what purpose is this waste?
    9 For this ointment might have been sold for much, and given to the poor.
    10 When Jesus understood it, he said unto them, Why trouble ye the woman? for she hath wrought a good work upon me.
    11 For ye have the poor always with you; but me ye have not always.

Jesus specifically said that giving money to the poor was a waste of time, since poor people will always be poor, and that precious ointment is an equally good way to spend one's money. Reaganomics should more accurately be known as Jesusonomics.
    O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Thank you, Brother Bathfire, for this GODly map. It has helped clear up many questions I have long had about the peoples of the world. I wonder, however--can New England truly be counted as part of the USA? They seem to have a lot of gay homosexuals.

Thank you for your help,

Smiter of Evildoers

Comment

Originally posted by Smiter of Evildoers View Post
        Thank you, Brother Bathfire, for this GODly map. It has helped clear up many questions I have long had about the peoples of the world. I wonder, however--can New England truly be counted as part of the USA? They seem to have a lot of gay homosexuals.
        Dear Smiter, a lot of the problem is what we Biblical Geographers refer to as, “Vile Pockets of Utterly Disgusting Abomination and Perversion” (Regrettably, the Lord has not seen fit to Destroy these Utterly as yet, but will do in His Own Good Time.) These are difficult to show on a detailed map and I would not want to fall into the error of broad generalization or stereotyping.

Edit: You're question intrigued me, so I pulled some strings; this is the best I can come up with at short notice. It'll be pretty accurate. Catlix, their piffling priests and homerism show a very strong correlation.

PS Orange County VT looks like a place to be buying a home...
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Ezekiel Bathfire; 02-13-2009, 12:02 AM. Reason: Information received from DoF
        sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
        Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Wow - this New England map is very useful. Now I can be sure to plan any driving in these areas so as to not inadvertantly pass through a quagmire of abomination. I have heard that in those areas it is nearly impossible to drive an entire mile without witnessing several homosexual acts. May the LORD never guide me into such a place!

Comment

Brother Bathfire, your frightening map of New England is as blood-chilling as Ted Kennedy softly whispering behind your ear while dressed as a pedophile priest.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacques Anape View Post
              Is this map supposed to be some kinda sick joke?
              Not at Landover, my friend. Not here.

California and Oregon are every bit as much as the 'Godly USA' as Alabama or Iowa. And there are gays and lesbians living in every state of the Union. Deal with it.
              It's true, they are in every state, though I understand there are only seven queers in Mississippi.

The terms 'Eskimos', 'Chinks', 'Sand Negras' and 'Jigaboos' are highly offensive racial slurs and should not be used on a Christian forum.
              Where should they be used, then?

4. South America is not comprised of drug smugglers - what a stupid generalization!
              Only Northern South America. We don't know who lives in Southern South America.

Why is the country of India labelled 'Al-Qaeda' when the majority of Indians are not even Muslim?
              They're Muslims for all practical purposes.

6. Russia abandoned communism in 1991.
              I guess they forgot to tell Vladimir Putin.

7. I suggest you go and read some European history to find out from where Austrians originate.
              That's from DNA studies.

The ignorance around here astounds me.
              True enough.

I, too, have a problem with the map, though. Why isn't New York City shown as JOOS, too? I hardly think we can call that cesspit part of the "Godly USA." BTW, I'm keeping a watchful eye on the Eskimos, they're obviously looking to dominate the world, seeing as they've conquered the largest territory.

Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25

Comment

Originally posted by Jacques Anape View Post
                Is this map supposed to be some kinda sick joke?

1. California and Oregon are every bit as much as the 'Godly USA' as Alabama or Iowa. And there are gays and lesbians living in every state of the Union. Deal with it.

2. The terms 'Eskimos', 'Chinks', 'Sand Negras' and 'Jigaboos' are highly offensive racial slurs and should not be used on a Christian forum.

3. Please learn to spell properly - ie Jews, not 'Joos'.

4. South America is not comprised of drug smugglers - what a stupid generalization!

5. Why is the country of India labelled 'Al-Qaeda' when the majority of Indians are not even Muslim?

6. Russia abandoned communism in 1991.

7. I suggest you go and read some European history to find out from where Austrians originate.

The ignorance around here astounds me.
                Thank you SOOOO much for saving my time on this one. I read that map and I nearly vomited. This thread is full of closed minded fools.

Also, I'm going to go live with the Asians. Yes Asians, not chinks. They are Asians. Chink is a slang term for Chinese. Yes, Chinese. Not Asians.

Seriously, if you're going to mock a culture mock your own, for it is the most closed minded of all.

Inc B&?

Love
                ~Truth

Comment

Originally posted by Ahimaaz Smith View Post
                  Not at Landover, my friend. Not here.

It's true, they are in every state, though I understand there are only seven queers in Mississippi.

Where should they be used, then?

Only Northern South America. We don't know who lives in Southern South America.

They're Muslims for all practical purposes.

I guess they forgot to tell Vladimir Putin.

That's from DNA studies.

True enough.

I, too, have a problem with the map, though. Why isn't New York City shown as JOOS, too? I hardly think we can call that cesspit part of the "Godly USA." BTW, I'm keeping a watchful eye on the Eskimos, they're obviously looking to dominate the world, seeing as they've conquered the largest territory.
                  You sir are a fool. I'm not even going to tell you why because you wouldn't comprehend.

Just one point though. WTF is 'That's from DNA studies.' supposed to mean? They came from Britain! That is a proven fact. Ask anyone with a junior high education.

Love
                  ~Truth

Comment

Wow, I'm an eskimo and I didn't even know it. Thank you guys for informing me. Dudes, seriously, get brains.

Comment

If you can come up with a better map, let us know. I doubt that, with a name such as yours, this will be possible. I think your parents foresaw what type of person you would turn out to be.
                      sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                      Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Seriously you guys, where is Debilistan? How can a map be correct without Debilistan. You will end up in the Bad Hell if you go on like that!

Comment

Originally posted by Ocidnac View Post
                          Seriously you guys, where is Debilistan? How can a map be correct without Debilistan. You will end up in the Bad Hell if you go on like that!
                          Is that the non-existant country supposedly wedged between France, Luxemburg, Germany, and the Netherlands?
                          Psalm 81:10:
                          I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                          open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wide-Open View Post
                            Is that the non-existant country supposedly wedged between France, Luxemburg, Germany, and the Netherlands?
                            No, it's north of the southern westpole!
                            Don't they teach Debiliteiten anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Ocidnac View Post
                              No, it's north of the southern westpole!
                              Don't they teach Debiliteiten anymore?
                              Friend, you are just not making sense. Did you vote for Mieke V. again last Sunday?

Debilité Retardité Muntthee
                              Egalité, Fraternité, Camillethee.

It's been done before you know.

Why do you hate Jesus? (or as they say in your neck of the woods: "Kinneke Jezus"? )
                              Psalm 81:10:
                              I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                              open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wide-Open View Post
                                Friend, you are just not making sense. Did you vote for Mieke V. again last Sunday?

Egalité, Fraternité, Camillethee.

It's been done before you know.
                                Then I'll quote some friends of mine:
                                "Via in lollae fortiter Debilitas est"
                                "Exsequor ilud natura non Debilitas"

Why do you hate Jesus? (or as they say in your neck of the woods: "Kinneke Jezus"? )
                                Nope, NVA.
                                Bart De Wever!!!

You probably voted for the "sossen" or the commies from the PVDA+.

Comment

Working...
                                X