X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Father's Day Gift Ideas

Dear Ladies of Landover, I know Father's Day is a month away, but I saw an ad for the perfect gift and had to share. Perfect gift and perfect ad.
    Attached Files
    Baptist Bethany (Not a Cherry Picker)
    Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
    ***There are 613 commandments given in the Old Testament***

Re: Early Father's Day Gift Ideas

Originally posted by BaptistBethany View Post
    Dear Ladies of Landover, I know Father's Day is a month away, but I saw an ad for the perfect gift and had to share. Perfect gift and perfect ad.
    Wow that is a great gift. I think a child could make a picture of how they will obey their father. Or the child could do everything the father usually does as well as their own chores and cook for their father with a fancy gift. That's just the minimum, but it's a great gift idea Bethany.
    And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Revelation 12:9

Comment

Originally posted by jackjack67 View Post
      Or the child could do everything the father usually does
      No! Only my husband does that!

Comment

Originally posted by Mother Of Seven View Post
        No! Only my husband does that!
        I meant their dad, not God, if that's what you're implying. These were just some ideas, I apologize for my mistake.
        And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Revelation 12:9

Comment

A Van Huesen shirt would be a good Father's Day gift too!
          Attached Files
          Last edited by BaptistBethany; 01-06-2015, 08:53 PM.
          Baptist Bethany (Not a Cherry Picker)
          Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
          ***There are 613 commandments given in the Old Testament***

Comment

Dear Ladies,

I dare confess a mild problem of body odor... That's why I'll be hoping for this product (as always). I recommend it for your husbands, too!

Yours,

Elmer
            2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
            Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

My family and my husband's live in Kentucky. So shh... I got my father a grill guard for his pickup. Just in case he hits a deer or some turkey.

Comment

I went ahead and bought myself a handheld 13 amp grinder. I need to get access to a padlocked crawlspace underneath a house full of lesbonese my wife is infiltrating.

They plan on showing my wife something called a muff buffer. I don't know what kind of floors they have, but hopefully it will great on my hardwood too.
                "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 5:16)

"But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery." (Matthew 5:32)

Comment

A cudgel would be nice. They are sort of hard to find in the stores, but they are available on the interweb.
                  God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

If they're good enough for the greatest human being who ever lived except for Jesus, then they're good enough for dad!

The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

What active Christian man wouldn't want a pair of these?

Proverbs 27:15 A continual dropping in a very rainy day and a contentious woman are alike.

Comment

Working...
                      X