X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Does God hate Finland?

Not everybody in Finland is gay. Gays are minority here, just like in every country. It is same thing that i would accuse that americans are gays. Which they are not. I can explain my hatred to americans because i think that they are such a loudmouths and cocky people. (I know, i shouldn't generalize this to ALL americans, im writing this on my own exprience. Every american i have met has been very cocky and they made sure that everyone had heard their voice. I just don't like that kind of persons. But every person is unique after all.). Im sorry if it hurted somebody

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
      I think a dove would be a better metaphor, personally.

If you hate America, it can only be because of how Godly we are. Why do you hate God?

Yes, but not EVERY SINGLE American is a fag. In Finland you can only reproduce with test tubes and turkey basters.

Fins are all on welfare. That makes you communist.

We only believe the Holy Bible, because no other source claims to be the Word of God.

I don't understand. Are you comparing God to a cake? How is this analogous. God is omnipotent, omniscient, and eternal. Cake is baked, and contains milk and eggs. Explain your meaning.

We have given our lives to Jesus. You have given your soul to Satan. Who is a fool?

How about American? Do you speak American? American is God's language.

finnish=/=christian

and therefore I am not finnish. Just a person who was born in finland raised in finland and my nationality is CHRISTIAN! PRAISE GOD!!

I am wery grateful I got my visa me and my family will be moving tot he Good ol' America next fall. We hope to settle in freehold!
      Brininging true christianity ™ to the Eskimo wastelands of the north!

Romans 14:1
      As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome him, but not to quarrel over opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
        God clearly hates Finland. Today He sent a flaming faggot to spread the AIDS all over their frozen island.

im sorry to destroy your dreams but we don't live on frozen island

Comment

Originally posted by John Creeser View Post
          Finished with what? Also, is your CAPS LOCK button broken that you can't capitalize America and God?
          Why should america and "god" be capitalized? I just want an decent answer.

Comment

Originally posted by NS-aledo View Post
            America - Respect for the country He intended for True Christians™ that love Him.

God - Respect for our Creator.

In Christ
            Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

sigpic

Comment

They didn't teach you capitalization in school?

Oh, you must be from Finland where they don't have education!
              sigpic
              The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
              - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob4God View Post
                They didn't teach you capitalization in school?

Oh, you must be from Finland where they don't have education!
                I am from Finland. I am atheist. Dont mess with finland. Heres why http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_war

Comment

I am from Finland. I am atheist. Dont mess with finland. Heres why http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_war
                  Haha, are you going to throw snow balls at us?
                  sigpic

Comment

Yea, but we have grenades inside 'em.

Comment

Yea, but we have grenades inside 'em.
                      I can assure you that America trembles in fear of your World War 1 era technology.
                      sigpic

Comment

You mean the war you lost in 3 1/2 months?
                        Praise and worship with Pastor Will. Services at 9 a.m., 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Contact me. pastorwillsampson at gmail.com

Comment

Look at the casualties and number of planes, tanks etc. Compare them....

Comment

Nobody has racked up more fatalities than GOD. He is the ultimate War Machine, yet still you deny Him.
                            sigpic

Comment

How many square miles of land did Soviet Union lost to Finland in Winter war? How about major cities, mines, etc?

Comment

Yeah, you beat the point spread, but you still lost.

Comment

Working...
                                X