X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What are you offended by right now?

There is no room for racism here at Landover, friend.

Today: Women, people who have "emotions" (like that's a thing), Europeans, the names of Korean people. Disgusting!
    O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall View Post
      Case in point, here is a colored boy named "Ju" and his garbled mumblings concerning his cash. Who can understand him?
      A darkie Joo? Those Christ-killing spear-chuckers are extremely rare, and usually seem to have one eye for some reason. I imagine they'll probably be senior lieutenants in Satan's army come the Last Battle.
      O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Saved Trash View Post
        niggers
        Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
        There is no room for racism here at Landover, friend.
        Brother Temperance is quite correct, we frown upon racism here in Gods forum, try not to be so offensive when speaking of the darker races and their inherent problems.
        God bless America, the Second Amendment and the Constitution. God bless the United States Marine Corps and all who fight for Jesus in third world cess pools. God bless the GOP and all they stand for, Truth, Honesty and the American people. God bless Landover Baptist Church and all True Christians™ the world over. Curses to our Muslim President, his failure is our Salvation.

Comment

Sorry, i was unaware.

Comment

ASS BURGERS! Yuck!

Originally posted by Glendora Christianson View Post
            3 I will mention this next item cautiously. One of our fine ladies of Landover is building a Tupperware collection made entirely out of other gal's Tupperware. If you ask her to get it back, she'll tell you that she gave it to someone else to return it to you.
            Mother Glynndie, I'm Sure this Lady has a Perfectly good explanation for this seeming faux pas

And I'm quite Sure she didn't contaminate any of the nice Plastic with ASS BURGERS!!!!! I can't stand it!!!!!

Comment

I am particularly offended at the number of people who don't go to church, or who "worship GOD in their own way." It's not enough to stay home and meditate on Sunday, you belong at church. But not just any church, a church that teaches the truth. (Like ours.)
              sigpic
              The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
              - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

Originally posted by Saved Trash View Post
                Goths, VampireGeeks.com, niggers
                I'm very offended by the use of that word.
                This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

I'm offended by certain members of my television viewing audience who think it's okay to cut back on the donations and love offerings just because they're having a hard time economically. This is just the Lord's way of letting me know who the real True Christians™ are and who the false ones are. A True Christian™ would be giving their generous donations, even if their house was facing foreclosure and they just lost their job. Jesus approves of this, as seen in Luke 21...

Originally posted by Luke 21:1-4
                  1And he looked up, and saw the rich men casting their gifts into the treasury.
                  2And he saw also a certain poor widow casting in thither two mites.
                  3And he said, Of a truth I say unto you, that this poor widow hath cast in more than they all:
                  4For all these have of their abundance cast in unto the offerings of God: but she of her penury hath cast in all the living that she had.
                  ECONOMIC PROBLEMS ARE NO EXCUSE FOR WITHHOLDING TITHES!

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

This Pizza Hut commercial that keeps coming on the TV is getting under my skin. Its the one where this guy keeps yelling "Jackpot!"

Comment

Originally posted by WickedWitch View Post
                      I'm very offended by the use of that word.
                      I happen to agree with you there. I doubt we would agree on little else, but that's messed up throwing out the n word like that.
                      Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Yay! We can be offended by this together. You may be surprised, we may yet agree again. You never know. But for now let's just work with what we've got, lol. Finding common ground is important when befriending those of other friends.

P.S.
                        I'm kinda surprised that no one's been offended by my purple font yet.
                        This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
                          I happen to agree with you there. I doubt we would agree on little else, but that's messed up throwing out the n word like that.
                          You agree that racism is bad, but yet i have been offended by the use of the word "wetback" as seen in your forum "English as a second language???" page 1 comment 7 from Rev. Jim Osborne

Thank you for your time, and have a very blessed day
                          Revelations 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Comment

Originally posted by WickedWitch View Post

P.S.
                            I'm kinda surprised that no one's been offended by my purple font yet.
                            Yet?
                            Psalm 81:10:
                            I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                            open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

Originally posted by i love him View Post
                              You agree that racism is bad, but yet i have been offended by the use of the word "wetback" as seen in your forum "English as a second language???" page 1 comment 7 from Rev. Jim Osborne

Thank you for your time, and have a very blessed day
                              Oh goody, a wicker! Now the offended-o-meter is back up to 10!

So what's your problem with the term wetback? I know plenty of Mexicans and Hispanics. They aren't wetbacks. Ask your token beaner friend and they will tell you what the difference is.

To answer your question, yes racism is bad.
                              Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
                                Oh goody, a wicker! Now the offended-o-meter is back up to 10!

So what's your problem with the term wetback? I know plenty of Mexicans and Hispanics. They aren't wetbacks. Ask your token beaner friend and they will tell you what the difference is.

To answer your question, yes racism is bad.
                                The reason why I said that is because I am a Mexican.
                                Revelations 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Comment

Working...
                                X