X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: God Hates Iceland!

Hello my name is Thor is it to late for me? am I going to hell?
    Romans 8:6

6 For to set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace.

Comment

Originally posted by thor1546 View Post
      Hello my name is Thor is it to late for me? am I going to hell?
      It is almost never too late. If you start reading the KJV1611 Holy Bible and start praying to Jesus Christ everything will be all right.
      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

I dont think I can get my hands on that bible, will any bible suffice?
        And I am from Iceland. I don't think they have your church here.
        Romans 8:6

6 For to set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace.

Comment

Originally posted by thor1546 View Post
          I dont think I can get my hands on that bible, will any bible suffice? And I am from Iceland. I don't think they have your church here.
          This is why God made the Internet: http://www.biblegateway.com/versions...sion-KJV-Bible
          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

I am an icelandic woman and i´m lutheran.

Comment

Originally posted by ice woman View Post
              I am an icelandic woman and i´m lutheran.
              That's nice. What is the purpose of your visit here?

Comment

well ok i´m an ielandic woman and i´m lutheran. I just have to say wow you all have bad thing to say about iceland but have you been here?
                Do you know how it is over here?
                This is a good country with many good people!
                You all know God made the earth and iceland is on the earth i hope you know that or you are very stupid but God made iceland the way it is!
                the volcanos all the heat we have here those are God things.
                we are human just like you all we are icelandic people!
                we are not eskimos and we dont even look like them!
                I´m a woman and I dont want any man to be the boss of me! womens should be able to be presidents or anything they want!
                maybe one day you will come here and see this is not like you say it is!

( you have to forgive my english writing is very poor)

Comment

Originally posted by Wide-Open View Post
                  [/COLOR]
                  OK, I get it, you have a digestive problem.

Yes, enemas do help, but they should be the last resort really

Yes, rice helps too...

I'd recommend more fibre; it will make it less flat.

Removing demons from your colon is a very good idea anyway.

The Lord looks down on them, sorry.

Hope this helps.

Yeeaaahhh google translate isnt the best thing to use m8

Comment

well ok i´m an ielandic woman and i´m lutheran. I just have to say wow you all have bad thing to say about iceland but have you been here?
                    Yes, I live there.
                    If you think that atheists, pagan devil-worshipers and False Christians are good people then, yes.

You all know God made the earth and iceland is on the earth i hope you know that or you are very stupid but God made iceland the way it is!
                    Hell is located under the earth. Iceland is located right between hell and earth while America is located right between heaven and earth. Iceland is the land God chose for those he knew would go straight to hell. That's the purpose of all the volcanoes and geysers, they're like gateways... to hell.
                    PROOF: America in the Bible!
                    8 REASONS WHY GOD HATES THE FAROE ISLANDS!

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
                    (Psalm 9:17)

Add me on
                    Facebook!

Comment

I am sorry to hear you have lutheran. You know, with some prayer, a KJV and a good Baptist Pastor we can cure you.
                      Yes, we know the hardships you have to deal with, our compassion knows no bounds. I wish there was something I could do for you. I know, how about sitting down with a Good Book, like the KJV1611? It has been known to pull many from the brink of despair to the joy of Godliness!

we are human just like you all we are icelandic people!
                      we are not eskimos and we dont even look like them!
                      Of course God made everything, that is the truth, sister. But as you know, for all the good has to be offset by the bad. There is a reason your country has the sulfurous fumes of the Devils rectum emanating from the earth in your country. We have Hawaii.
                      Check this link, it is all about Iceland and you esikmoes. I cannot fathom why you all hate your heritage so much. A shame really, I find it very upsetting.

I´m a woman and I dont want any man to be the boss of me! womens should be able to be presidents or anything they want!
                      maybe one day you will come here and see this is not like you say it is!

( you have to forgive my english writing is very poor)
                      Oh, you are 'that kind of woman', a finger in the dyker? I too think women can be president. President of the Womens after Church Tea, President of the Bake Club, President of Clean Kitchen Club. I am with you all the way!

We can fix up that bad attempt at spelling American in a jiffy. Take out your KJV1611 Bible and start at page one.

YIC
                      JH
                      Last edited by James Hutchins; 03-05-2010, 10:30 PM. Reason: Typo
                      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
                        Listen up heathen! In American, which is a far more advance Language (given to us by God) “saga” means “a long, badly written and boring folk tale invented to amuse people with nothing else to do during 6 months of darkness.”

See! The Sagas are simply folktales – I suppose that you think that Hans Christian Anderson is a great prophet!

The Bible on the other hand is The Word of God, given to mankind through great and holy prophets.

Landover Baptist Faith and Message statement
                        "The Holy Bible, KJV1611, was written by men divinely inspired and is God's revelation of Himself to man. It is a perfect treasure of divine instruction. It has God for its author, salvation for its end, and truth, without any mixture of error, for its matter. Therefore, all Scripture therein is totally true and trustworthy.”
                        Now you listen to me christian, your language is just badly spoken language that is about 500 years old, The Old Norse is a language that more than 2000 years old and is still spoken today in Iceland and some Norvegian can speak it.

And as four your "holy bible" that was writen by some men around 500 A.D. And where do you think the word saga comes from, or the word geysir, there are many words in English that come from the heathen language.

And I cant forget the biggest thing to come from the heathens into American culture, and thats Christman. Christmas is a old festival of light celebraited by many many people all over the word.
                        A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

Originally posted by True Disciple View Post
                          Are you retarded? Pastor Jones was quoting your pope Martin Luther here.
                          Martin Luther isn's your pope, he's just a man who made christianiti more accepteble for the old Icelanders. If your weak ansestors would have come to Iceland in the year 1000 than they would have been killed for their stupid ideas.
                          A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

you have to forgive my english writing is very poor
                            Yes, we have seen many demonstrations of the total failure that is Icelandic education here.

Comment

Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
                              Why do you Hate Jesus, He wants to give you a big Hug.
                              Why should a man give everybody, including MEN, a hug.

And you say other people are gay. Jesus, with his long hair and white dress is the biggest and the first gay man in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellfire69 View Post
                                Why should a man give everybody, including MEN, a hug.

And you say other people are gay. Jesus, with his long hair and white dress is the biggest and the first gay man in the world.
                                Calling Jesus Christ a homer won't save you from eternal damnation in hell. The Holy Bible KJV1611 strictly forbids homosexuality as stated in Leviticus 20:13.

Leviticus 20:13:
                                If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

And hugs are not gay unless you choose to look at them that way and therefore makes you gay.
                                PROOF: America in the Bible!
                                8 REASONS WHY GOD HATES THE FAROE ISLANDS!

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
                                (Psalm 9:17)

Add me on
                                Facebook!

Comment

Working...
                                X