X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help make a difference! Join the Junior Anti-Sex League Today!

Hey kids! Have you ever had to sit in your fifth grade class and listen to your atheist schoolmates drone on and on about how much they hate God and love making him angry by fornicating all the time? Did you then think to yourself "I hate how so many people in the world would rather spit on Baby Jesus than accept His gift of Salvation, but I don't know what I can do to stop it."? Well, I am pleased to announce the formation of a super-cool True Christian™ club that's dedicated to stopping all forms of sexual Godmockery and keeping kids pure until they enter a marriage that can only be left through the most byzantine of circumstances! I'm talking about the Junior Anti-Sex League!

So what is the Junior Anti-Sex League? Why, we're a group of only the coolest youths who are interested in stopping all fornication by attacking it at it's source; by banning birth control and any sexual education that isn't abstinence-only! Here's our mission statement:

"Our mission: To work towards a world where Biblical precepts regarding fornication are rigidly enforced, where marital sex is to be looked on as a disgusting minor operation, and where our children are protected from the corrupting message of any educational approach that doesn't view total abstinence before marriage as the ONLY correct answer!"

Shout Glory! Doesn't that just sound awesome? I might even go so far as to say it's totally radical.

Now, in addition to being a member of a group that's comprised of the coolest kids on the block who like to pay special attention to the parts of the Bible mentioning the wickedness of fornicators (Proverbs 2, 5, 7 and 9 come to mind immediately!), every full member of the Junior Anti-Sex League will receive a red sash to wear around their waist so they can show the world not only how seriously cool they are, but how serious they are about saving it for marriage!

So what are you waiting for, kids? Join the Junior Anti-Sex League today!
    "Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him." Matthew 21:31-32

An Important Reminder for all unSaved© Ladies
    Protect Yourself! Important Information about Demons
    My five Six Step Guide to Stopping Your Miserable Harlotry!
    Do you hate fornication? Join the Junior Anti-Sex League and help stop it today!
    An Open Question to All false christians.

Re: Help make a difference! Join the Junior Anti-Sex League Today

What a wonderful, original idea that you have come up with Sister Lycia! I have no doubt many of the problems we face in this world (hurricanes, tornadoes, stock market and economic collapses, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan) are due to God being angry and punishing us for allowing wanton premarital sex to happen among youth. I'd be more than happy to volunteer to devote my time to helping young women in your group learn to protect themselves against the temptation of fornication.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Praise! Now that sounds like the kind of groovy idea that today's youth will really think is "Exceptionally wizard*, dude!"

* Wizard here is being used as a piece of harmless teen slang, and has no actual connection to Satan's Dark Arts.
      O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

What ages are you looking at?
        Drama queen

Comment

You can count me in! I'm all about helping kids find JESUS!

Please tell them then can also receive a FREE T-SHIRT for joining my Anti-Masturbation Club!

Sister Thumper
          sigpic

Tweet me Here
          My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
            What ages are you looking at?
            Well, the Junior Anti-Sex League is primarily geared towards young adults interested in a primarily sexless existence, but the group is open to anybody and everybody who is interested in bringing about a world where fornication and pre-marital sex aren't just sins, but sins with appropriate Biblical punishments. The Junior Anti-Sex League is already proud to count the esteemed Rev. Jim Osbourne as not only a member but the leader of the Young Ladies' Division, and we are proud to accept any older members who are interested in steering our nation's children toward a chaste and pure future.

Let me just leave you with this bit of scripture, Sister BiG. We're always on the lookout not only for interested youths, but also for people who can teach them proper True Christian(tm) values.

"The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:3-5
            "Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him." Matthew 21:31-32

Do you hate fornication? Join the Junior Anti-Sex League and help stop it today!

Comment

This is a superb idea!

One thing that confronts me - and is geared to entrap the young & ingenuous - is the proliferation of "ladies of the night" at the many music and "art" festivals that are so much in vogue. And not only by night! Wanton whores display themselves in full sunlight with no shame, and would entice others into a life of degradation UNLESS they had been educated in how to recognise the signs. Forewarned is forearmed.

*Look what can so soon result (although in Australia - a nation built on compulsory prostitution - this might not be so unusual)
              *And we are up against this sort of propaganda!

I can't think about this any more now. I need to go and lie down.

Comment

I'd love to join! But, I have 2 concerns. Does me not being a True Christian stop me from joining? And does my being in England matter?

Comment

I joined!
                  I Jesus!

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua The Converted View Post
                    I'd love to join! But, I have 2 concerns. Does me not being a True Christian stop me from joining? And does my being in England matter?
                    Well Josh, not being a True Christian™ is a little bit of a problem, but I see that you have been making a serious effort to get yourself Saved©. As of right now the Junior Anti-Sex League is open to anybody who's interested in stopping fornication, but know that any suggestions you make as to the League's policy will need to be vetted by a True Christian™ leader of the League. Also, League membership is dependent on acting in a manner that coincides with League goals, and membership may be revoked for conduct unbefitting of the League.

As for you residing in England, I don't think that will be a problem. It is true that God has turned his favor away from Englandistan in recent years, but if it weren't for King James we wouldn't have the KJV Bible, so in a way you can even say that the Junior Anti-Sex League owes its existence to Englandistan (but more to America)!

So, I am hereby offering you (and any other people interested in stopping fornication who aren't True Christians™) a chance to join the Junior Anti-Sex League as an Outer Member. This gives you the right to join the group's presence on the LBC forums, partake in our discussions and to proudly let people know you are a member. However, we do restrict the official red sash to our True Christian™ Full Members, so we will not be sending you one at this time. You are allowed to make your own unofficial red sash though, so long as you acknowledge your Outer Membership status on it.

Now, on a different note, I am pleased to announce the Junior Anti-Sex League has taken an official position on the recruitment of older members, as this seems to have been a bit of a point of consternation. In the interest of having enough members where we can always watch and lovingly correct our Outer Members when they may stray from the path of chastity, the Junior Anti-Sex League is officially open to all applicants, regardless of age. Furthermore, we ask that any Full Members over the age of 24 be addressed with the titles "Big Brother" and "Big Sister" (as opposed to just "Brother" and "Sister") in all official Junior Anti-Sex League correspondence.

Thank you for your time friends, and remember, we will one day have a world where the grievous sins of fornication and pre-marital sex are dealt with exactly how God wants. Praise Jesus!

Comment

Thank you for inviting me, Lycia. How do I join? I went to the group's page, and it doesn't have a Join button that I can see.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua The Converted View Post
                        Thank you for inviting me, Lycia. How do I join? I went to the group's page, and it doesn't have a Join button that I can see.
                        It should be at the top of the page, right across from where it says "Social Group". Let me know if you still can't get it and I'll set the group to send you an invitation.

Comment

The members of this group need to get laid, seriously.

Jesus loves you seriously bigtime. He’d hug you until your eyeballs exploded out of your skull if he ever met you. He’d windsurf across oceans of dead Nazis which he personally slaughtered just to tell you that your new haircut is the bee’s knees. Jesus is like the monster truck of love and you are an old Geo Metro which he will roar his massive engine over and crush your pathetic fiberglass frame into a crumpled heap. Praise Jesus, especially when it’s sunny outside because Jesus would totally be cool with you praising while you get a nice tan.

- Ecclesiastes xii.7

Comment

The members of this group that are married (if there are any) could "get laid", as you put it. The other's couldn't. I'm not sure if it's classed as Adultery or Fornication, either way, it's wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Lycia The Repentant View Post
                              It should be at the top of the page, right across from where it says "Social Group". Let me know if you still can't get it and I'll set the group to send you an invitation.
                              There isn't a button there. It may be because I'm not a True Christian, but I can't find the button. Could you please invite me?

Comment

Working...
                              X