X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live out your Fantasy -- Have a Foursome with me!

This is the Rev. Jim Osborne, director of fundraising and tithing activities here at Landover Baptist Church. We are raising funds for the necessary expansion of our church by making a new indoor swimming pool on campus for Gold Tithers, as well as creating an exquisite 5-star restaurant for our more esteemed Platinum members. We really need your support!

This is why we are offering you the fantasy of a lifetime. A foursome with myself, Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, and YOU at the Eagle Mountain Golf Club in Scottsdale, Arizona on April 24, 2010!

Imagine that! It's a golfer's dream come true. Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer are living legends of professional golf, and I, myself, have been rated one of the Top Twenty Golfing Pastors by Christianity Today magazine. Wouldn't you want to be with us? Enjoying the warm, hospitable climate of the Phoenix region in spring and playing on a world-class golf course?

Jack and Arnie are both dear personal friends of mine for over 40 years, both on the course and off. Don't miss your chance to play with these amazing athletes!

So we are holding a raffle for the one lucky winner. Each ticket is $100 and there is no limit to the amount of tickets you want to buy. This is an incredible adventure and includes...

• Round trip airfare in one of Landover Baptist's exclusive private Gulfstream executive jets.
    • 3 days and two nights staying at the 5-star rated Westin Kierland Resort and Spa
    • Autographed pictures of Jack, Arnie, and myself.
    • Special prayer circle between us four. Imagine telling your friends that you once prayed with Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, and Rev. Jim Osborne! You'll be the envy of the neighborhood.

To purchase raffle tickets, contact any of our pastors via personal contact, e-mail, phone, or text message.

So sign up today! Even if you don't win, you'll be helping out God's Favorite Church(tm) Landover Baptist. We really need the money to build these new expansions. Look deep inside your heart, and your checkbook, and buy as many tickets as possible. It's something Jesus would do. Don't you want to follow the Lord's example?

Sincerely,

Rev. Jim Osborne

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Re: Live out your Fantasy -- Have a Foursome with me!

That awful neegroe "OJ" won't be there, will he?

Comment

I just received my income tax refund today and was thinking of starting a college fund for the kids, but who am I kidding? The only way any of them will get into university will be as a janitor so put me down for 14 tickets.

Comment

100 tickets please.
        5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
        To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
        James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Working...
        X