X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four states let Satan into their bedrooms.

According to this lie-beral "news" source, voters in four states don't care enough about traditional marriage to stop sodomites from gaining the special privilege of marriage "equality." This shows how slippery Satan is. At first, only judges wanted queers to "marry," and then it was a few out-of-touch legislatures in liberal elite blue states. Now, however, it's unelected liberal activist voters who are perpetuating this outrage against democracy. We should pray and fast and then show our Christian compassion by setting up refugee camps for heterosexuals in neighboring states.
    This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Re: Four states let Satan into their bedrooms.

Not only is it disgusting, but Leviticus 20:13 - need I say more...
    "Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up." (Hosea 13:16)

Comment

White churches across the country need to preach more about God's desire for quiver full families. If Christians families had as many children as cathlic families, there wouldn't be a sizable population to vote for such diabolic legislation.
      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Anyone surprised that 3 of those states borders Canada?

Comment

With Barack Hussein Obama in office, I'm surprised it isn't a lot more than four. I'm surprised he hasn't shoved gay marriage down the throat of every American.

I can't even begin to imagine all the consequences this will have. Aids will be on the rise, our marriages will become meaningless, and you can expect God to send a few more hurricanes and earthquakes.
          Close minded people are just right people who don't want to spend time arguing.

Comment

And now the "married" fags in Massachusetts (the first state that legalized sodomarriage) can legally enjoy smoking pot while commiting sodomy as well

Comment

This is troubling, my brothers. It's not easy to be an Ex-Gay, even with the help of Jesus Christ in my daily walk with Him. And now this.

States are legalizing fag marriage and the smoking of dangerous narcotics that lead to mud-packing. How long will it be until stoned and predatory corn-holers are lurking around every corner? Homo-anal intercoursers looking for fresh rectums? Public toilets filled with daisy-chains of vaping sissyfags, just waiting to pull the next victim inside and lock the door?

I struggle every day with the learned and rote behavior from my days as a Sodomite by choice. An attractive stranger will bend over to take a drink from a fountain, and I still instinctively reach for the Vaseline and amyl-nitrite poppers that always filled the left pocket of my quick-release trousers. Praise God, when I fumble for them and realize I am no longer fagging, I say a prayer of thanks to Jesus Christ.

But with the certain influx of doped queers in our communities that is sure to come after last night's election results, I am frightened that I may have no choice but to surrender to the rectal recidivism that constantly calls me back to the brown-eye with its siren song. I am just too old, and my body too weak to return to the dozens of daily and violent rectal assaults.

And Professor Bessemer is nowhere to be found for encouragement and strength.

Pray for me my brethren.

In Christ
              Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

sigpic

Comment

This news is wonderful.
                I've always waited for the day gay marriage is legalized, and we have 4 legalized!

A great day for America!

Oh, Ex-Viking, got something against Canadians?
                I am part Canadian myself.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAlaskanDopeAddict View Post
                  This news is wonderful.
                  I've always waited for the day gay marriage is legalized, and we have 4 legalized!

A great day for America!

I am part Canadian myself.
                  Dear Godmocking Whore;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and spreading your legs for anyone with a dollar to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right.

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
                  5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
                  5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
                  Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!!

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Everyone does. Even Canadians hate Canadians.

Why?
                    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Let's not forget Hockey, Celine Dion and the fact they don't all speak God's native language.
                      Recovering Catholic.

Helping restore the "bully" to the "bully pulpit"

Aspiring to be God's Bouncer..

Comment

...Oh, Ex-Viking, got something against Canadians?...
                        What irritates me most is the way they all say "eh", eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                          What irritates me most is the way they all say "eh", eh?
                          Eh is a slippery slope to Geh..
                          Recovering Catholic.

Helping restore the "bully" to the "bully pulpit"

Aspiring to be God's Bouncer..

Comment

I am just sickened by this. For one thing, in the current economic climate, how can we expect Americans to buy more and more wedding presents...now for every NancyBoy and LezzieLou in town.

And with the passage of these "laws", the parents will be legally forced to pay for their [homogay] sons' weddings as well as their daughters.

Enough is enough!

The whole matter must be put on hold at least until American Economics are well into an upswing again. It's not fair to the taxpayer.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Why do you care about what two grown people do in the privacy of theyre own bedroom? Are they hurting anyone? God? Not everyone follows your religion. Mind your own business

Comment

Working...
                              X