X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Signs your Baby is Going to be Gay

Originally posted by gayfurry View Post
    man I hate those homosexual babies always side eyeing my choice in interior decor
    What a ridiculous thing to say.

Babies at that age cannot focus their eyes properly at that age. You need to wait until they are about four to find out if they are gay.

Link

God bless
    1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

*** hair metal video removed *** For all the lovers of the one true god, spread the word may he reign forever
      Last edited by Pim Pendergast; 04-13-2014, 10:34 AM. Reason: Metal video
      100% homo.

Comment

Wow, this forum has been eye opening, I now know that my baby is gay. what should I do now? how do I stomp out these demons?

Comment

One must keep in mind that even though you have a gayby you must not kill it until it is old enough to commit a mortal sin. It may choose to be normal before it's too late.
          Leviticus 13:40 And the man whose hair is fallen off his head, he is bald; yet is he clean.

Comment

Working...
          X