X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Children are property that can be beat, sold, and traded! Like cattle!

Originally posted by Dullard View Post
    Children need to go to school and shouldn't be abused, they need protecting and looking after and aren't suitable for work.
    No, friend, children need to learn to fear and obey God (Ecclesiastes 12:13). Anything else, as they say, is just gravy.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Children need to go to school and shouldn't be abused, they need protecting and looking after and aren't suitable for work.

I agree with part of what you said, children should diligently attend their home schooling. Children also shouldn't be abused, and there is no worse abuse than neglecting to beat your child

However, I must disagree with the notion that children aren't suitable for work. While they may not be able to lift or pull as much as a full grown adult, they can accomplish great things in numbers. Additionally, their size allows them to fit into places that adults would have difficulty reaching. This is especially handy in certain coal mines and other tight spots. Perhaps you just aren't using your child laborers efficiently enough. There are some nice people here like Free Market Fred and H. Montague Worthington who might be able to teach you more about utilizing child labor effectively.
      Close minded people are just right people who don't want to spend time arguing.

Comment

If someday I had my own children and someone dare to put a hand on them just because is a fanatic as you're I'm not going to have mercy, do you understand? I don't care if is a teacher, a priest, the president, their own father, or even God itself, no one is going to hurt my children, discipline and education are with love, not violence

Comment

Originally posted by JustBeatIt View Post
          discipline and education are with love
          Of course it is about love, just as God tells us.

Proverbs 13:24 He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

I hope you remember this if hopefully your future children decides to leave your heathen ways behind and want to become Christians.

Comment

If someday I had my own children and someone dare to put a hand on them just because is a fanatic as you're I'm not going to have mercy, do you understand? I don't care if is a teacher, a priest, the president, their own father, or even God itself, no one is going to hurt my children, discipline and education are with love, not violence
            So what if your so called child reaches up to grasp a bare electrical wire. Would you reward a toddler with a cuddle or a short sharp shock? Don't know how awkward it is to explain an electrocuted toddler to child services?

Yet another example of how liberal values don't pass the reality test.

YIC
            1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

If your kids practice bestiality in view of my family, I'm going to exercise my freedom of religion.
              The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Really? And you wonder why kids today are such lazy good-for-nothings with a complete sense of entitlement.

Even a 4-year-old can help around the house, collect eggs, etc.
                Drama queen

Comment

See, this is what happens when you raise a child "liebrally"

They have no respect for private property (or forums) no respect for their elders and somehow think they know everything because they've been never told they could possibly be wrong in their entire life.

Fortunately you will never have children because it would take too much dedication, unfortunately, you'll probably have 50 abortions by the time you're 30 because you don't think about consequences of your actions.
                  Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
                    So what if your so called child reaches up to grasp a bare electrical wire. Would you reward a toddler with a cuddle or a short sharp shock? Don't know how awkward it is to explain an electrocuted toddler to child services?

Yet another example of how liberal values don't pass the reality test.

YIC
                    What? What are you talking about? That's not what I said, a child must be protected, loved and respected if we want that they do the same with us. If your children are afraid of you and do the things not because is the best but because they don't want to be abused then they had not learnt nothing

Do you know there are children who were beaten to DEATH? And some were not even children but little babies. What kind of people of God could aprove that? Steal a young life which was just starting to bloom is something no God in the world should aprove, let alone like

Child abuse is something serious, is a crime and an adult who was beaten during childhood will never be normal or totally healthy, and the only destiny to abusive parents is quite simple: JAIL

Comment

What? What are you talking about? That's not what I said, a child must be protected, loved and respected if we want that they do the same with us. If your children are afraid of you and do the things not because is the best but because they don't want to be abused then they had not learnt nothing
                      liebral lies.

Back when kids were beaten on a regular basis society was much more polite, you could leave your doors unlocked and everyone got along.

Today???? I won't leave my property without a trained Rottweiler for protection.

Do you know there are children who were beaten to DEATH? And some were not even children but little babies. What kind of people of God could aprove that? Steal a young life which was just starting to bloom is something no God in the world should aprove, let alone like
                      Another liebral lie, correction is not the same thing as abuse.

Child abuse is something serious, is a crime and an adult who was beaten during childhood will never be normal or totally healthy, and the only destiny to abusive parents is quite simple: JAIL
                      Once again, correction is not the same thing as abuse.

Please point out the law in any state in the US that bans a parent from using corporal punishment.

I'm so tired of you people coming on here, claiming that we're breaking laws that don't even exist because you've been brainwashed by the public school system to believe lies rather than to figure things out for yourselves.
                      Drama queen

Comment

Do you know there are children who were beaten to DEATH? And some were not even children but little babies.
                        I do not know anyone whose child was beaten to death, but if you do you should have contacted the police IMMEDIATELY instead of whining on an internet forum about it.
                        May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                          I do not know anyone whose child was beaten to death, but if you do you should have contacted the police IMMEDIATELY instead of whining on an internet forum about it.
                          I would do that, I should do that, but I can't because I don't live in the USA

And yes they're, look at this

Gone: Kayla Garcia, 4, was beaten to death in May during a horrific disciplinary session for dropping a meatball out of her Subway sandwich, her mother has claimed

Kayla Garcia, 4, was found with bruises all over her body, including her genitals, following a gruesome lashing allegedly carried out by her mother's ex-boyfriend, Matthew Carrillo, 23, after the girl dropped food on the floor.

A sweet little girl, a sweet little angel who was just starting her life, killed just because of a stupid meatball. She'll never be a grown woman, she'll never have her own children, she'll never go to college, her life was stolen just because she needed "discipline", do you think that's fair? What says your Bible about infanticide?

I don't care what excuses you invent for this, nothing in this world justify being abusive with a child. Murder is sin, case closed

Comment

Garcia? Probably an illegal, and they're all catlicks.

YiC,

Zech
                            sigpic

Comment

I would do that, I should do that, but I can't because I don't live in the USA

And yes they're, look at this

Gone: Kayla Garcia, 4, was beaten to death in May during a horrific disciplinary session for dropping a meatball out of her Subway sandwich, her mother has claimed

Kayla Garcia, 4, was found with bruises all over her body, including her genitals, following a gruesome lashing allegedly carried out by her mother's ex-boyfriend, Matthew Carrillo, 23, after the girl dropped food on the floor.

A sweet little girl, a sweet little angel who was just starting her life, killed just because of a stupid meatball. She'll never be a grown woman, she'll never have her own children, she'll never go to college, her life was stolen just because she needed "discipline", do you think that's fair? What says your Bible about infanticide?
                              Parents were a couple of junkies, what does that have to do with True Christian(tm) discipline? Like all liebrals, you don't understand the difference between correction and abuse. Degrees is something that you are incapable of grasping.

Oh, and you still haven't shown me the law that says I can't spank my child.

I don't care what excuses you invent for this, nothing in this world justify being abusive with a child. Murder is sin, case closed
                              Yes it is, and nobody here is denying that children get abused. But I'm still not sure what a couple of hispanic junkies shacked up together has to do with True Christianity(tm).
                              Drama queen

Comment

There's a difference between murder and beating. I said in the opening post that you're not allowed to kill your slaves even though they're your property Exodus 21:20 . The same would apply to children. I said children can be beat, not killed. Do you really not understand the difference?
                                Close minded people are just right people who don't want to spend time arguing.

Comment

Working...
                                X