X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: God Hates Iceland!

Perfumely, do you stink and there for require some meens of a deodorant? Or is it just a pagan stink that no perfume can hide.

I know a bit about gods favorite language but I don't understand a word you write. I know all the words but they make no sens.
    Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

Comment

Seems that Perfumely saw the error of his ways and deleted his post.
      Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

Comment

Hi Pastor Ezekiel.
        I know that since I can't send a private message to you, this is probably going to be considered trolling. But I genuinely want to know why your church Believes in a book written thousands of years ago with absolutely no factual basis. The only historical evidence of Jesus even existing is the bible.
        On another note, what I said earlier was that Iceland is not called Iceland because it's cold. That's like saying Greenland is called Greenland because it's green. Where actually if you reversed those two names that would be much more accurate.
        Also, I'm not from Iceland, but It's hard to believe that you people aren't just trolling on a massive scale.

Comment

Originally posted by Perfumly View Post
          Hi Pastor Ezekiel.
          I know that since I can't send a private message to you, this is probably going to be considered trolling. But I genuinely want to know why your church Believes in a book written thousands of years ago with absolutely no factual basis. The only historical evidence of Jesus even existing is the bible.
          It's simple. The Bible is based on fact because it is inspired by God. We know God directed the Bible because the Bible tells us. That is why we listen to it and let it be our guide in life.

On another note, what I said earlier was that Iceland is not called Iceland because it's cold. That's like saying Greenland is called Greenland because it's green. Where actually if you reversed those two names that would be much more accurate.
          We have had this conversation before in this thread. Iceland is full of Ice, hence "Ice-land". Why would they name a place that is green "Iceland" and a place full of ice "Greenland"? That doesn't make any sense. Any other place in the world named after geography is accurate. Miami Beach is on a beach, not in the mountains. Desert Hot Springs in California is in....well, the desert. And so on.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

nooooooooooo Iceland is an AWESOME PLACE. I go here every year for my holidays with its wonderful landscapes and greenery, only God can be thanked for making this beautiful little Island

Comment

Hi Pastor Ezekiel.
              Also, I'm not from Iceland, but It's hard to believe that you people aren't just trolling on a massive scale.
              And I'd like to know why you have come here uninvited and unwelcome with the express intention of mocking our religion. Does that make you feel important?

Are you aware that you will be made to answer to Jesus on bended knee come Judgment Day?
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Iceland.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                  And I'd like to know why you have come here uninvited and unwelcome with the express intention of mocking our religion. Does that make you feel important?

Are you aware that you will be made to answer to Jesus on bended knee come Judgment Day?
                  So... asking a valid question is mocking?

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
                    It's simple. The Bible is based on fact because it is inspired by God. We know God directed the Bible because the Bible tells us. That is why we listen to it and let it be our guide in life.

We have had this conversation before in this thread. Iceland is full of Ice, hence "Ice-land". Why would they name a place that is green "Iceland" and a place full of ice "Greenland"? That doesn't make any sense. Any other place in the world named after geography is accurate. Miami Beach is on a beach, not in the mountains. Desert Hot Springs in California is in....well, the desert. And so on.
                    Dates back to the viking ages
                    The name Greenland comes from Scandinavian settlers. In the Norse sagas, it is said that Erik the Red was exiled from Iceland for murder. He, along with his extended family and thralls (slaves), set out in ships to find the land that was rumored to be to the northwest. After settling there, he named the land Grønland ("Greenland"), possibly in order to attract more people to settle there. Greenland was also called Gruntland ("Ground-land") on early maps. Whether Green is an erroneous transcription of Grunt ("Ground"), which refers to shallow bays, or vice versa, is not known. It should also be noted, however, that the southern portion of Greenland (not covered by glacier) is indeed very green, at least in summer.

Comment

Originally posted by American_man View Post
                      nooooooooooo Iceland is an AWESOME PLACE. I go here every year for my holidays with its wonderful landscapes and greenery, only God can be thanked for making this beautiful little Island
                      You cant be a real American and say these things. You are probabely the spawn of Hell and therefore you like going HOME. Each to his own.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
                        Yes but do you not have the desire to question words that you only know are INSPIRED by God?
                        How do you know that the people writing these words that are INSPIRED by God are not just insane? I could say I was inspired by God to make these posts. Would that make you guys worship me? No, probably not.

However, my blasphemy aside, I do like that you tried to present a valid argument as opposed to pastor ezekiel.
                        Hey Pastor, I don't have to be invited, this forum is public. I'm doing my best to not break any rules here, as I'm only asking you questions.

Comment

So... asking a valid question is mocking?
                          Do you deny that you came here intending to mock?
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                            Do you deny that you came here intending to mock?
                            No, I'm not mocking.
                            I seriously want to know why it is you believe what you do at the very core. In my mind it's absolutely ridiculous that you can say such things without any evidence or encounters with what you worship.

P.S.
                            Thanks for the avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by lightseeker View Post
                              You cant be a real American and say these things. You are probabely the spawn of Hell and therefore you like going HOME. Each to his own.
                              its just a beautiful little get away close to home. Im In Australia at the moment for work reasons
                              I live in NY

Comment

Yes but do you not have the desire to question words that you only know are INSPIRED by God?
                                How do you know that the people writing these words that are INSPIRED by God are not just insane? I could say I was inspired by God to make these posts. Would that make you guys worship me? No, probably not.
                                Please take a look at THIS on how we know which Bible version is the true Word of God.

However, my blasphemy aside, I do like that you tried to present a valid argument as opposed to pastor ezekiel.
                                Hey Pastor, I don't have to be invited, this forum is public. I'm doing my best to not break any rules here, as I'm only asking you questions.
                                While the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.
                                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Working...
                                X