X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: God Hates Iceland!

Originally posted by Viking Gunnar View Post
    I only keep posting here out of compassion for you. It is not too late to avoid eternal damnation in Niflheimar.

Join me, my friends, and I shall guide your way to Valhalla, kingdom of warrior souls.

Embrace the message of the Eddas, for they have been proven true, and carry the words of wisdom and philanthropy.

I shall pray for the salvage of your mortal souls or else sudden death.

My final words shall be the teaching from Völuspá about the resurrection of Earth after Ragnarök.

64. She a hall see standing
    brighter than sun,
    with gold bedecked,
    in Gimlé;
    there shall good people
    household build,
    and in long time
    happiness enjoy.
    Greetings my Viking friend,

Do you have red hair ? That is a recessive gene you know. How well branched is your family tree in that tiny place ?
    sigpic
    “Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science.” Charles Darwin The Descent of Man (1871)

Comment

I only keep posting here out of compassion for you.
      That is nice you lying bastard.

It is not too late to avoid eternal damnation in Niflheimar.
      I am glad to hear that retard.

Join me, my friends, and I shall guide your way to Valhalla, kingdom of warrior souls.
      Be sure to say hi to the spaghetti monster while you are there.

Why you should stop being gay: Romans 1:26-27 "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet."
      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

I only keep posting here out of compassion for you. It is not too late to avoid eternal damnation in Niflheimar.

Embrace the message of the Eddas, for they have been proven true, and carry the words of wisdom and philanthropy.

I shall pray for the salvage of your mortal souls or else sudden death.

My final words shall be the teaching from Völuspá about the resurrection of Earth after Ragnarök.

64. She a hall see standing
        brighter than sun,
        with gold bedecked,
        in Gimlé;
        there shall good people
        household build,
        and in long time
        happiness enjoy.
        Is it any wonder the United States provides for Iceland's defense? Was Iceland the source of ideas for Monty Python's Flying Circus? Is it something in the water supply there that's causing such intellectual deficiencies? Or could it simply be that, as a sovereign nation, they have yet to accept God as the 1611KJV Holy Bible portrays Him? So many unanswered questions.

Romans 1:24-32 (King James Version)

24Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
        25Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
        26For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
        27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
        28And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
        29Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
        30Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
        31Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
        32Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Read and heed, Iceland. Your time comes when you least expect.
        sigpicMIKE HUCKABEE/RAND PAUL - 2012 (or sooner if possible)

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
          GOD HATES ICELAND!

The Icelandic Flag mocks the cross by turning it sideways. Satanists mock Jesus by turning a cross upside down. This is very similar. This is proof that Iceland hates Jesus!

Iceland is a Scandinavian country, located in the North Atlantic ocean. Nothing much happens there, but it still cannot escape the wrath of our Lord. Let us look at the many reasons why this nation offends our Lord.

1. They are Godless. Most Icelanders are atheists or worship pagan Viking gods. The few Christians are Lutherans, who are hellbound anyways. There is not a single Baptist church in Iceland! uhm ok most Icelandic people are Christian tho you think they worship viking but they dont....you fucking dumb ass redneck
          2. God cursed this land with geography. Iceland is mostly ice, hence the name "Iceland". There is also a lot of volcanic and geyser activity, due to the close proximity of Hell. We know for a fact that Hell is underneath the Earth, and Iceland is one of the closest places on the surface to Hell. You can look at Iceland as a gateway between Hell and Earth. God did not give Iceland its name it was a man who was sent from Iceland by the vikings and when they came to Iceland it was snow then during the winter...you dub ass redneck
          3. God punished their economy by bankrupting them. While they were once successful, the Lord sought to destroy them economically. But do they learn from their punishments? No. It was not god it was some political people who did that and the economy is mostly close to the capital not in the north iceland and east
          4. The most famous Icelander is Bjork, who is a disgusting race-mixing harlot who dresses up in strange apparel (Zeph 1:8) and fornicates with negroes (Ezra 9:2). She is a national folk hero. she is not our most famous person just because you think so...probobly the most famous icelander is playing handball and we got silver in the olympics wich is very god for a small country
          5. They elect women as prime ministers even though the Bible specifically forbids women from ruling over men! 1st Timothy 2:12But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
          6. They are weak pacifists and don't have an army. They have universal health care. In other words, it's Obama's utopia.
          7. Iceland wants to destroy the traditional family so they've legalized gay marriage! They create laws to mock God! Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. Iceland is not the only country that allows gay marrige....there is nothing wrong with gay people...people are who they are
          8. Iceland promotes sorcery and witchcraft. They worship Satan and perform rituals that animate trolls and ogres and other demons to do their bidding. They even have a museum dedicated to their Satan worship!.... you think just because there is a museum about witchcraft then we worship satan?

All people of Iceland need to repent and accept Jesus Christ as their savior! Until then, they will suffer and will burn in Hell along with other God-mocking countries like Australia, England, Scotland, Denmark, Germany, France, Italy, Hungary, Russia, China, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Spain, Portugal, Norway, Sweden, Ukraine, Romania, Croatia, Serbia, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Somalia, Sudan, South Africa, New Zealand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Guatemala, Algeria, Egypt, Saudia Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Qatar, etc.
          And you forgot to put on the list USA....America probobly have the most Emo kids and satan worshippers then Iceland you dumb ass redneck

Comment

Originally posted by the viking View Post
            And you forgot to put on the list USA....America probobly have the most Emo kids and satan worshippers then Iceland you dumb ass redneck
            Possibly in shear numbers but as a percentage of the population, it is insignificant.

Keep in mind, the mighty US of A has towns with a greater popualtion that your puny country. That makes your fearless lezbo nothing more than a glorified mayor.
            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by the viking View Post
              I won't deny that the USA has its share of problems from turning on God. Look at the cesspools of San Francisco and New York and see how much God has punished them! However, much of America, particularily in the heartland and especially here in Freehold, Iowa, serves the Lord.

Of course we have more because our population is 300 million and yours is 300,000. However, you have more Satan worshippers per capita. It's obvious from the amount of heathen Vikings who have come here and start chanting Norse spells and throwing curses and hexes upon us.

To be very honest, I am quite surprised how much of a response this thread has received because up until today I did not know they had internet in Iceland.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                Possibly in shear numbers but as a percentage of the population, it is insignificant.

Keep in mind, the mighty US of A has towns with a greater popualtion that your puny country. That makes your fearless lezbo nothing more than a glorified mayor.
                and so what i dont have to listen to here because i dont live in that town

Comment

Bah! Your god's power is but myth, lies of Loki. Once your wives are our slaves, and your children our followers; you will see the true power of the Aesir!

The numbers of your people are of no importance, just more to kill during the glorious invasion.

Comment

Originally posted by Hersir View Post
                    just more to kill during the glorious invasion
                    This must be why you rule the world instead of being a member of a completely bankrupt country. Oh wait...
                    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
                      I won't deny that the USA has its share of problems from turning on God. Look at the cesspools of San Francisco and New York and see how much God has punished them! However, much of America, particularily in the heartland and especially here in Freehold, Iowa, serves the Lord.

Of course we have more because our population is 300 million and yours is 300,000. However, you have more Satan worshippers per capita. It's obvious from the amount of heathen Vikings who have come here and start chanting Norse spells and throwing curses and hexes upon us.

To be very honest, I am quite surprised how much of a response this thread has received because up until today I did not know they had internet in Iceland.
                      why are so many people shocked to know these things about iceland??? that they have internet, and that we dont live in igloose aka snow house just so you know .......and its mostly emo kids in iceland...theres a big difference between Emo kid and satans worshippers and most kids here in iceland just colour their hair...just that nothing more....sooo there is not many satan fans in iceland

Comment

Originally posted by Hersir View Post
                        The numbers of your people are of no importance, just more to kill during the glorious invasion.
                        The Japs thought the same thing, worked well for them too!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Shall we compare our per capita ratio of penis museums with that of Iceland's?
                          sigpicMIKE HUCKABEE/RAND PAUL - 2012 (or sooner if possible)

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Jeffery View Post
                            Shall we compare our per capita ratio of penis museums with that of Iceland's?
                            Do they hand out magnification glasses at the entrance of the Iceland penis museum?

Comment

haha just came home from work now and my friend came to me laughing and told me about this forum. Thank you for a nice old fun reading. i haven't laughed this much for ages!

You didin't even try to use google to get our flag right. that´s the only insult i could really see here. i've been watching documentaries lately like ''jesuscamp'', ''root of all evil'' and religilous. (last one is really funny) The first documentary really reflects on how ignorant and cruel those ''true beliver'' christans are. f.x. telling young kids that they will burn in hell if they don't obey some ghost. to cause fear and anxiety is one of the popular ways for Christians like you to make people believe your arrogant bullshit. remarkable that it should have been people like you who made me think twice. Now i live a good healthy life without hesitation and with the barrier og faith out of the way i can truly be free.

i know you sillybilly's aren't representing all americans. you coocoo's are a minority thank the love of humanity!

Shame on you Eziekiel, grumpy old man and (revern somethingidon't giveacrapwhat yourname is) all of you trying to mess with a whole country. Like you can see, we don't give an ass what you think

Have fun and good luck with being bitter and grumpy.

p.s. the u.s army isn't part of our homeland defense anymore.We seem to do fine wihtout it. Hope we can lead a good example to you guys. We don't need war and destruction and some lame excuses to justify greediness. as for Iceland financial crisis, yes... satan did it haha. like some fellow icelander said earlier: and i quote: satan killed around 100 people in the bible while god took the whole planet. (clapclapclap)....and he bankrupetd Iceland. (added by me).

p.p.s. this post in only meant for these simple minded jerks who are holding this page up. not the avarage, hard working, moral american.

p.p.p.s. change the flag.

Comment

Disgusting.

Between Bjork, rampant prostitution, penis museums, God's geothermal wrath, enormous and useless glaciers, and a nation of deadbeat debtors, Iceland is certainly God's LEAST favorite country. Given a choice between being a billionaire in Iceland or a diseased Haitian bum, most people would choose wallowing in a gutter in Port au Prince.

Comment

Working...
                                X