X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Wife Ethel Tried to Run Away From Home!

Yes, after all I've done for her, my wife Ethel has really spit in my benevolent eye this time: she abandoned her duties in the kitchen and set off on foot to try and make it to town.

This has all been precipitated by the fact that I am finally standing up as a man and insisting that my wife assume her proper role in the household, as my servant and an incubator for my children. She seems to think that she should be spending her free time watching television, using the computer, backtalking me, even masturbating! Her ungodly practices have got to stop.

So I've decided to burn the bottoms of my wife's feet with the iron. There shouldn't be any permanent damage. I've burned them just enough to prevent her from running off.
    The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Re: My Wife Ethel Tried to Run Away From Home!

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
    Yes, after all I've done for her, my wife Ethel has really spit in my benevolent eye this time: she abandoned her duties in the kitchen and set off on foot to try and make it to town.

This has all been precipitated by the fact that I am finally standing up as a man and insisting that my wife assume her proper role in the household, as my servant and an incubator for my children. She seems to think that she should be spending her free time watching television, using the computer, backtalking me, even masturbating! Her ungodly practices have got to stop.

So I've decided to burn the bottoms of my wife's feet with the iron. There shouldn't be any permanent damage. I've burned them just enough to prevent her from running off.

This woman is out of control and probably infested with demons. Don't you have a basement and chains?

Time for some tough love...

Yours in Christ!
    Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

sigpic

Comment

Brother I know your pain.

Currently my wife is using that Sam Diamond fellow to blackmail me. It's insane, how do they think they can get away with this stuff!

I think these Landover fellows are too soft on their women, in fact I'm starting to doubt my decision to move to Freehold.
      PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Comment

Ouch burning the feet has got to hurt! Maybe as an alternative try showing her some love, then she may not run away.

Comment

Have you tried the electronic ankle braclets. You can get ones give electronic shocks when they to leave the areas they are supposed to be in. There are also ones that have a GPS tracking to make it easier to find them when they try to runaway.
          Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
          Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
          Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
          Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
          Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
          Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubicon View Post
            This woman is out of control and probably infested with demons. Don't you have a basement and chains?

Time for some tough love...

Yours in Christ!
            Brother Billy Bob - Whilst I am not an expert I am with Brother Rubicon on this one as I don't think you have thought this through.

If you go ahead with the iron on feet solution this is going to cause further problems for you.

How is Ethel going to mow the lawn?...........Chop the wood?............Wash the pick up?........Maintain the sewer???..............Dig the garden??? etc.

By Ethel not being able to do these enjoyable routine activities her self esteem will suffer greatly and you will encounter even bigger problems with her levels of compliance and discipline as time goes on.

God wants Ethyl to have a solid level of self esteem so she can can praise him and do his work

So I feel the chains option is the fairest outcome for all (And Eythel can still be firmly tethered to a stake whilst enjoying the above activity)
            2 Samuel 22:31

As for God, His way is perfect;
            The word of the LORD is proven;
            He is a shield to all who trust in Him.

Comment

Originally posted by Swish Davidson View Post
              Brother Billy Bob - Whilst I am not an expert I am with Brother Rubicon on this one as I don't think you have thought this through.

If you go ahead with the iron on feet solution this is going to cause further problems for you.

How is Ethel going to mow the lawn?...........Chop the wood?............Wash the pick up?........Maintain the sewer???..............Dig the garden??? etc.

By Ethel not being able to do these enjoyable routine activities her self esteem will suffer greatly and you will encounter even bigger problems with her levels of compliance and discipline as time goes on.

God wants Ethyl to have a solid level of self esteem so she can can praise him and do his work

So I feel the chains option is the fairest outcome for all (And Eythel can still be firmly tethered to a stake whilst enjoying the above activity)
              I've been making her do all those things with the burnt feet. I figured she could tough it out enough to do chores, but not enough to walk all the way into town.

But you're right, she has been giving me a hard time about working with burnt feet, so I tied her up by the thumb with a stake under one foot. I left her up there for the better part of an afternoon and then asked if she was ready to work. She said she was.

She's a little slower than usual, but she gets the job done.

Comment

Originally posted by Corbeen View Post
                Ouch burning the feet has got to hurt! Maybe as an alternative try showing her some love, then she may not run away.
                Oh believe me I tried that for a long time. I'm afraid that's why she's so spoiled now.

Comment

Speaking as somebody who has been married for quite some time, the problems you are encountering with Ethel are most certainly due to demons, or the internet. Or both.

Most decent Christian girls are raised in isolation from the outside world, so that they are not tempted by the so-called "opportunities" that secular society has to offer them, such as college, careers, lesbianism, etc.

I suggest you start an inquisition to learn every detail of your wife's past, and completely remove the computer and TV.

These wild ideas about "freedom" are coming from somewhere, and it's time you figure out where.
                  sigpic
                  The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
                  - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob4God View Post
                    I suggest you start an inquisition to learn every detail of your wife's past, and completely remove the computer and TV.
                    That is an excellent idea, brother! I will commence immediately!

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa the Lesbian View Post
                      Have you tried the electronic ankle braclets. You can get ones give electronic shocks when they to leave the areas they are supposed to be in. There are also ones that have a GPS tracking to make it easier to find them when they try to runaway.
                      the Loony Lezbo might have a thread of an idea. While she talks of all these fancy GPS etc the principal of it is sound. For about $100 you can purchase one of those ''electric fence'' dog collar devices. Using the Pavlov technique start with the voltage for ''cattle'' and after a couple of attempts you should be able to start dialing down the power, saving on your electric bill.The collars are indestructible and with a couple drops of super glue on the clasp that collar is not coming off for anything. If you want to take her somewhere later a simple scarf will cover the collar and nobody will confuse her with one of those goths.
                      sigpic 1 Chronicles 16:15
                      Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
                      Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
                      Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by aim for heaven View Post
                        the Loony Lezbo might have a thread of an idea. While she talks of all these fancy GPS etc the principal of it is sound. For about $100 you can purchase one of those ''electric fence'' dog collar devices. Using the Pavlov technique start with the voltage for ''cattle'' and after a couple of attempts you should be able to start dialing down the power, saving on your electric bill.The collars are indestructible and with a couple drops of super glue on the clasp that collar is not coming off for anything. If you want to take her somewhere later a simple scarf will cover the collar and nobody will confuse her with one of those goths.
                        I think that will be well worth the investment, though I'm becoming suspicious that my wife Ethel may not feel pain like normal people do.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
                          I think that will be well worth the investment, though I'm becoming suspicious that my wife Ethel may not feel pain like normal people do.

Yes it certainly does sound like a wise investment. If you wanted to go a little cheaper or have something "on call", you can also pick up a cattle prod for around $70.00.

Hmm.. on second thoughts no.. You have said that she is also a serial masturbator and if she finds it whilst you are out one day....

YIC,

Mrs.P.Wintersnow

There's Jesus here,
                          Just see what He offers me....
                          Down here my sins forgiven,
                          Up there a home in heaven
                          Praise God, That's the way for me!!

Comment

Brother Billy Bob:

That mighty fine looking cattle prod that Sister Wintersnow has suggested should do the trick and as a result everyone will feel better for it

It is probably the best compromise between the "iron" on the feet and a Godly thrashing or two.

Ethel will still be able to do her Godly chores without impediment, she will also be the grateful recipient of Godly and corrective electrical current and you won’t unnecessarily fatigue yourself via thrashings etc.

A win / win solution as it were
                            2 Samuel 22:31

As for God, His way is perfect;
                            The word of the LORD is proven;
                            He is a shield to all who trust in Him.

Comment

You realize this entire thread is speaking of illegal activities?

Comment

Working...
                              X