X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pray for the Marijuana to be legalized! (Read please)

Originally posted by bubblehead View Post
    Kaneh-bosem stands for Cannabis, not hemp.
    Can you read my post or are you blind?
    Sorry.

Search Kaneh-bosem in the old testament, enjoy your finds
    Oh so you know better than anyone else right? I'm supposed to take your word over the word of Google translate?

Get your head out of the bong you idiot. It's rotting your brain. According to Google translate Kaneh-bosem isn't a Hebrew word. In fact it doesn't recognize the word at all. Or maybe you should go have "buy-backgammon" tatooed on your chest to prove your loyalty to your drug.

Originally posted by Mrs. Phebe Dewitt View Post
    Considering your references point to wikipedia, which is a tool of satan, it cannot be considered a viable source of information.

Secondly, calamus as referred to in Exodus 30:23 is not cannabis as you would want to believe to justify your drug taking tripfests, but rather, is a type of sugarcane.

Nice try though, sky-high!

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.
    Sister, he may claim it's from wikidpedeo, but his links go nowhere. So I'm going to assume it's all figments of his drug addled brain.
    PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Comment

Search Kaneh-bosem in the old testament, enjoy your finds
      Book, chapter, and verse, please.

Or are you attempting to add unto God's Holy Word?

Revelation 22:18
      For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

Peddle your narcotics elsewhere, dope fiend. We get high on the Word of God here.
      II Thessalonians 1:7-9
      And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
      In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
      Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony

Comment

Considering your references point to wikipedia, which is a tool of satan, it cannot be considered a viable source of information.

Secondly, calamus as referred to in Exodus 30:23 is not cannabis as you would want to believe to justify your drug taking tripfests, but rather, is a type of sugarcane.

Nice try though, sky-high!

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

Wikipedia, a tool of satan? How so?
        Link me passages from the bible that explains so.

Drug taking tripfest? You consider smoking a joint once a month a drug taking tripfest?

I guess everybody who drinks a cup of wine in here are chronic Drunktards?

Jesus drank wine, means he's a drunktard? No
        Your logic sucks.

Comment

Drug taking tripfest? You consider smoking a joint once a month a drug taking tripfest?

Your logic sucks.
          Calling Jesus a drunkard puts you on the fast track to hell buddy

Oh and you may want to read this.
          A plain-language summary about cannabis, how people use it, its effects on the brain and overall health, and treatment options for misuse.

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Comment

Originally posted by Jedediah View Post
            Book, chapter, and verse, please.

Or are you attempting to add unto God's Holy Word?

Revelation 22:18
            For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

Peddle your narcotics elsewhere, dope fiend. We get high on the Word of God here.

kaneh or kannabus. «kan » stands for « hemp » while « bosm » stands for « aromatic ».

Aromatic Hemp. Don't tell me that isn't cannabis

Kaneh-Bosm appears 5 times in the old testament, Exodus, Songs of songs, Isaiah, Jeremia, Ezekiel

I am studying medecine and Cannabis is not a narcotic. Get your facts straight

Comment

@ drug pushing indigent

Marijuana causes men to commit rape. Are you saying that rape should be legal?
              1 Corinthians 11:3
              But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Property of Billy Bob Jenkins

Comment

Originally posted by Seth Campbell View Post
                Calling Jesus a drunkard puts you on the fast track to hell buddy

Oh and you may want to read this.
                http://drugabuse.gov/infofacts/marijuana.html

Not sure if srs.
                I mean... really? Are you really that dumb.
                Read the quote:

Jesus drank wine, means he's a drunktard? NO

Your link provide scientific studies.
                Scientific studies proves the earth isn't flat.
                Thus, your link is INVALID.

Do you want me to provide you 12'S of research proving Cannabis Cures asthma, helps to cure cancer, depression, chronic neural pain?

Comment

kaneh or kannabus. «kan » stands for « hemp » while « bosm » stands for « aromatic ».

Kaneh-Bosm appears 5 times in the old testament, Exodus, Songs of songs, Isaiah, Jeremia, Ezekiel

God help us if you ever become a doctor. You can't even spell "medicine" correctly because of the brain damage you have inflicted on yourself through your narcotics abuse.

Like I said - book, chapter, verse. I've read the King James Bible front-to-back many times, and I do not recall ever hearing about any kaneh bosoms. Can you not cite Scripture because you have not read the Bible?
                  II Thessalonians 1:7-9
                  And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
                  In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
                  Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony

Comment

Anything that goes against God's will is the tool of evil.

So your mother was a druggie too and a child abuser for making you smoke it monthly? No wonder you're addicted and your mind is warped!

Your logic sucks.

It is more than apparent that those morons doing wiki "info" and also wiki quotes (as YOU are) have no clue as to the workings of the Ancient Hebrew language. For a start, they did not use VOWELS so anything they write there or reference is INCORRECT. Obviously you are not proficient IN ancient hebrew as if you were would not just accept your C&P tripe from there willy nilly!

The fact that you smoke this sinners herb makes you a law breaker; not only in the eye of secular law but that of The LORD HIMSELF!

BTW last I saw drinking wine is LEGAL on BOTH COUNTS.

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

PS. You suck!

There's Jesus here,
                    Just see what He offers me....
                    Down here my sins forgiven,
                    Up there a home in heaven
                    Praise God, That's the way for me!!

Comment

Anything that goes against God's will is the tool of evil.

So your mother was a druggie too and a child abuser for making you smoke it monthly? No wonder you're addicted and your mind is warped!

???

What is wrong in your head? How do you come to those conclusions?
                      Looks like you have no education. You are a fat whore cursing on people.

Your insulting my mother.
                      You don't know whats an addiction
                      Your ugly

I am following God's word by saying the truth, and it is the truth that your face is not pleasant to the eye.

Comment

???

What is wrong in your head? How do you come to those conclusions?
                        Looks like you have no education. You are a fat whore cursing on people.

Your ugly

I am following God's word by saying the truth, and it is the truth that your face is not pleasant to the eye.
                        Boy that's my wife you are calling names. If you think its OK to smoke Marijuana is it ok to smoke that opium stuff too? What about cocaine do you smoke it too? You will burn in HELL for hurting God's temple!

Comment

Exact scripture please. You're just copying this crap from high-times or some other ungodly site.

Okay, first of all, what is it with pot heads and the ungodly Comic sans script? A doctor? A doctor of what, pot growing? If you're going to be a doctor then I'm the king of England.

Oh, and the DEA, NDC, and FDA seem to disagree with you. Even the dictonary disagrees with you, it actually lists marijuana in the definition for narcotic.

a drug (such as opium or morphine) that in moderate doses dulls the senses, relieves pain, and induces profound sleep but in excessive doses causes stupor, coma, or convulsions… See the full definition

a : a drug (as opium or morphine) that in moderate doses dulls the senses, relieves pain, and induces profound sleep but in excessive doses causes stupor, coma, or convulsions b : a drug (as marijuana or LSD) subject to restriction similar to that of addictive narcotics whether physiologically addictive and narcotic or not
                          : something that soothes, relieves, or lulls

Not sure if srs.
                          I mean... really? Are you really that dumb.
                          Read the quote:

Jesus drank wine, means he's a drunktard?

NO
                          You're the one who said that Jesus was a drunkard, please do try to keep up with yourself.

Your link provide scientific studies.
                          Scientific studies proves the earth isn't flat.
                          Thus, your link is INVALID.

Do you want me to provide you 12'S of research proving Cannabis Cures asthma, helps to cure cancer, depression, chronic neural pain?
                          Want me to show all the crap studies that prove that silver, garlic, pyramids and a miriad of other things do the exact same thing? Quit playing games and get your head out of your bong.

Ah, I see it got banned. I guess it can go meditate on it's navel while eating chips and imagining what a good doctor she will make.

I've always marveled at the fact that pot heads can sit around and know all of the answers to all of the worlds problems. They never actually leave the kitchen table to actually do something about these problems, but they sure know what everyone else should do.

Comment

???

What is wrong in your head?
                            Nothing at all. My head is filled with the love of the Lord, hence all righteousness, rather than wrongness!

How do you come to those conclusions?
                            You are the one who has admitted they have smoked a joint once a month, so therefore just going by what you have told me.

Looks like you have no education.
                            Interesting quip coming from one who cannot distinguish the difference between the possessive your and the contractive you're (you are)

You are a fat whore cursing on people.
                            I have an ample bosom and child-bearing hips, just as God intended a woman to be. Just because you perhaps personally opt for trysts with androgynous shemales, is no doubt a side affect of the "hooch".

Again, posessive v contractive... and take your angst out on her! She is the one who has been making you inhale !

Actually I do as I have counseled drug hazed homers like you many times in my career.

Your ugly
                            Posessive v contractive... gosh, if I repeat it enough you may actually learn something.

Well I speak and also read Ancient Hebrew FLUENTLY and as such, have shown that your wiki reference is an absolute farce. The fact that you resorted to petty name calling, means you don't even understand anything you cite as "proof". YOUR God is wikipedia nonsense, which is just as genuine as your constant drug hazed high!

Despite your comments and persecution, I will still pray for you.

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

There's Jesus here,
                            Just see what He offers me....
                            Down here my sins forgiven,
                            Up there a home in heaven
                            Praise God, That's the way for me!!

Comment

James P. Gray has been a trial judge in Orange County, California since 1983. Before becoming a judge, he served as a Volunteer in the Peace Corps in Costa Rica, a staff judge advocate and criminal defence attorney in the Navy JAG Corps, a federal prosecutor in Los Angeles, and a civil litigation attorney in a private law firm, in addition to being a Republican candidate for US Congress in 1998, and a Libertarian candidate for US Senate in 2004. Judge Gray has discussed issues of drug policy on more than two hundred television and radio shows and public forums all across the country. Using his experience on the bench and elsewhere, he has also authored a book on the failed War on Drugs.

Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
                              Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
                              Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
                              The Loose Canon - HTML version
                              Loose Canon Fan Page
                              North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
                              I have been to The Volcano!

Comment

Please do, because I've never heard of cannabis being a "cure" for any of these things, but simply used as a palliative to ease symptoms . . . something which many drugs which do not induce a "high" can also do.

Which disease did God give you, that you require cannabis?
                                Bible boring? Nonsense!
                                Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                                You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Working...
                                X