X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noob

Hello all, I'm a born again Christian, California native, living in Nashville. I am a member and am involved the youth ministry at Hermitage Hills Baptist Church in Nashville. I found this site by searching "thoughts on skateboarding." I look forward to exchanging ideas with all. John 3:16

Re: noob

Originally posted by renaldude View Post
    Hello all, I'm a born again Christian, California native, living in Nashville. I am a member and am involved the youth ministry at Hermitage Hills Baptist Church in Nashville. I found this site by searching "thoughts on skateboarding." I look forward to exchanging ideas with all. John 3:16
    Welcome Renaldude!

You mention John 3:16 at the end of your post, so I'm guessing that is your favorite Bible verse. If so, what is it that you like about it?

One of my favorite verses is just a couple after that:

"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."
    (John 3:18)

3:16 is a little "sweeter" but 3:18 has a little more "bite."

Your in Christ,

Zechariah Smyth

P.S. I pray that your name is not an indicator that you have to undergo dialysis treatment.
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome friend,

Tell us a little more about yourself and your home life.
      What's the kidney connection in your user-name for instance?

Hepatically yours, McUinnean, of that Ilk.

Comment

I'm not really keen on the word "noob". I prefer "Unsaved Scum", it's more descriptive.

So, how old are you, are you married to a good Christian™ woman?
        A woman came up to me the other day, 12/6/2016 and said:
        "But Mr. Winner, if GOD loves everyone then why is there so much suffering in the world?"

Because GOD doesn't love everyone. Too many people have this absurd idea in their heads that GOD is all loving.
        If he was all loving, then murderers, thieves and homosexuals would be waiting for you in Heaven.

GOD doesn't open his gate to just anyone. Being a True Christian™ is like a Queue Jump ticket at Disney, we are guaranteed a ride with JESUS.

Comment

49y, registered nurse, worked ICU for 14y, then as my nick refers I provided dialysis to patients in the ICU/other floors. For the last year and a half I have become an educator who teaches people with kidney disease to do their own dialysis at home. Married to a great Christian woman, she led me back to God and supports me as head of household. Two daughters, one leads youth music, both help with child care during worship. We are going back to Guatemala for the second time to spread God's word on mission this month.

Comment

How many Soldiers for Christ(tm) has your wife borne you? What sort of meals do you make her cook? Have you ever had to defend yourself or a member of your family from a homosexual?
            The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

49y, registered nurse, worked ICU for 14y, then as my nick refers I provided dialysis to patients in the ICU/other floors. For the last year and a half I have become an educator who teaches people with kidney disease to do their own dialysis at home. Married to a great Christian woman, she led me back to God and supports me as head of household. Two daughters, one leads youth music, both help with child care during worship. We are going back to Guatemala for the second time to spread God's word on mission this month.
              How wonderful!

But I do have to ask why you would go to Guatemala, with all the costs involved in so doing, when there are literally millions of Americans who don't know Jesus right in your own backyard?

Just think how many Bibles you could buy with the airfare alone!
              Bible boring? Nonsense!
              Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
              You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

You're 49, married, Christian and a skateboarder?

Something smells fishy here, and it isn't sister Mary Maria this time.
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

all very noble friend. I admire people who can be so selfless.
                  Out of curiosity what makes you think God wants you to go to Guatemala?
                  And do you speak enough of the local dialects to be able to spread the Word?

Comment

Billy, re:soldiers, not trying to be mean or anything but did you read my post? I have two daughters. Do you have to MAKE your wife cook? My wife and I work to treat eachother as instructed in Ephesians 5:22-33, so no need for me to MAKE her cook anything. If you were just wondering what I like to eat, ask me. Defend from a homosexual? Really? They don't threaten me or mine in any way, maybe you are refering to preventing them from spreading their homsexual poison into my family? Having been brought up in The Word my family has never been vulnerable to that type of influence.

Comment

Billy, re:soldiers, not trying to be mean or anything but did you read my post? I have two daughters. Do you have to MAKE your wife cook? My wife and I work to treat eachother as instructed in Ephesians 5:22-33, so no need for me to MAKE her cook anything. If you were just wondering what I like to eat, ask me. Defend from a homosexual? Really? They don't threaten me or mine in any way, maybe you are refering to preventing them from spreading their homsexual poison into my family? Having been brought up in The Word my family has never been vulnerable to that type of influence.

Welcome to the most devoted forums on the internet web. I'm thrilled you're here with us, as I'm sure Jesus led you here for a purpose. I think it's wonderful that you devote your time to go on mission south of the border. It's infested with mexicans down there, so please be careful.

Also, how old are your sons?

Yours In The Warm Blood Of Jesus,
                      Harry Lester
                      Slathered in the Fresh Hot Blood of the Infant Christ,
                      -Youth Minister Harry Lester

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                        How wonderful!

But I do have to ask why you would go to Guatemala, with all the costs involved in so doing, when there are literally millions of Americans who don't know Jesus right in your own backyard?

Just think how many Bibles you could buy with the airfare alone!

M. I wondered that same question when I became interested in mission work. The answer was quite simple, Millions of Americans have heard of Jesus and have access to millions of Churches/libraries/local Christian based shelters/local missioaries and simular places/people that offer access to Jesus. America is, IMHO, well served by these people and folks such as yourself that bring the gosple to unsaved Americans. Matthew 24:14 tells us to take the gospel to the world, many Guatemalans have never even heard of Jesus and don't have any kind of access. The Bible tell us to go so we go. Please tell me about your mission field, and how you reach out to your backyard.

Comment

Originally posted by Youth Minister Lester View Post
                          Welcome to the most devoted forums on the internet web. I'm thrilled you're here with us, as I'm sure Jesus led you here for a purpose. I think it's wonderful that you devote your time to go on mission south of the border. It's infested with mexicans down there, so please be careful.

Also, how old are your sons?

Yours In The Warm Blood Of Jesus,
                          Harry Lester
                          Harry, thank you for the warm welcome. I'm not so worried about Mexicans on our trip because they rarely migrate to Guatemala-even less work in Guatemala than in Mexico. However, I'm confused by your question about my sons-you meant daughters right? They are 17 and 15.

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
                            Welcome Renaldude!

You mention John 3:16 at the end of your post, so I'm guessing that is your favorite Bible verse. If so, what is it that you like about it?

One of my favorite verses is just a couple after that:

"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." (John 3:18)

3:16 is a little "sweeter" but 3:18 has a little more "bite."

Your in Christ,

Zechariah Smyth

P.S. I pray that your name is not an indicator that you have to undergo dialysis treatment.
                            Thank you for the conscern about my kidneys, no problems there, I'm just an RN that works for a company that enables me to teach people to perform dialysis on themselves at home=no more depending on the dialysis clinic and much responsibility for their life.
                            I like 3:16 because of the gift, Jesus, and the offer, salvation.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                              You're 49, married, Christian and a skateboarder?

Something smells fishy here, and it isn't sister Mary Maria this time.

Please explain something fishy smelling Exeikiel. And enlighten me, who is sister Mary Maria?

Comment

Working...
                              X