X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Things that the Bible doesn't say

Originally posted by keseos View Post
    Yeah it doesn't say transgenders are sinners
    You are correct. The Bible contains another verse that says transgenders are sinners.

Deuteronomy 22:5
    The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
    2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
    Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Yeah it doesn't say transgenders are sinners
      It doesn’t say toasters burn hands either but common sense tells me it would be a stupid thing to do.

Common sense tells me that Jesus really REALLY hates the gaywise (as per Lev 20:13).

Your not going to tell me that being transgender is not worse from Jesus’ perspective on a scale of normal to sex change, are you?

YIC
      1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Elmer G. White View Post
        You are correct. The Bible contains another verse that says transgenders are sinners.

Deuteronomy 22:5
        The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
        yes you are right on that point and that point being about their clothes which they wear.
        Yet now there are clothes for unisex as in not to be biased on gendered clothes that can be worn and I assure you that when one wishes to change gender they may not want to change their clothing . Now I do understand that some may do but not all.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
          It doesn’t say toasters burn hands either but common sense tells me it would be a stupid thing to do.

Common sense tells me that Jesus really REALLY hates the gaywise (as per Lev 20:13).

Your not going to tell me that being transgender is not worse from Jesus’ perspective on a scale of normal to sex change, are you?

YIC
          But do thoses words you speak come from the mouth of jesus himself or a follower/a ordinary person.

Comment

yes you are right on that point and that point being about their clothes which they wear.
            Yet now there are clothes for unisex as in not to be biased on gendered clothes that can be worn and I assure you that when one wishes to change gender they may not want to change their clothing . Now I do understand that some may do but not all.
            We are obviously aware that gender reassignment involves surgery. That is also condemned by God - in a plethora of Biblical verses.

Leviticus 21:5
            They shall not make baldness upon their head, neither shall they shave off the corner of their beard, nor make any cuttings in their flesh.

1 Corinthians 6:19
            What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

1 Corinthians 3:17
            If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

So, in addition to gender confusion by the use of le garde-robe, God also prohibits all cuttings of the flesh. This includes the removal of genitalia or the more massive mammaries of the females.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
            2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Elmer G. White View Post
              We are obviously aware that gender reassignment involves surgery. That is also condemned by God - in a plethora of Biblical verses.

Leviticus 21:5
              They shall not make baldness upon their head, neither shall they shave off the corner of their beard, nor make any cuttings in their flesh.

1 Corinthians 6:19
              What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

1 Corinthians 3:17
              If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

So, in addition to gender confusion by the use of le garde-robe, God also prohibits all cuttings of the flesh. This includes the removal of genitalia or the more massive mammaries of the females.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
              I'm sorry to burst any bubble but it does not require surgery as most cannot afford it and such just style themselves while others don't wish to have their organs removed and replaced as it is a risky surgery but as there is not many ways to get the right organs

Comment

I'm sorry to burst any bubble but it does not require surgery as most cannot afford it and such just style themselves while others don't wish to have their organs removed and replaced as it is a risky surgery but as there is not many ways to get the right organs
                Thank you for this alternative fact. Basically, for you there is a form of transgenderism that involves people who do not wish to replace their reproductive organs nor cross-dress. That is the same kind of transgenderism as not collecting stamps is a hobby.

Your curious position is, however, covered in the Epistle to Titus.

Titus 3:9
                But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer

Comment

Galatians 3:28, this is neither jew nor greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ jesus.

it isn't transphobic either
                  Yes, it is. If you're trans, you aren't "in Christ Jesus" (as the Scripture posted by Elmer shows) and have no claim to being treated equally.

Please, read the whole Bible before arguing that you know what it means.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                    Yes, it is. If you're trans, you aren't "in Christ Jesus" (as the Scripture posted by Elmer shows) and have no claim to being treated equally.

Please, read the whole Bible before arguing that you know what it means.
                    I have read what he had wrote and that only goes against wearing the other genders clothes not being a different gender. so before you type try to actually understand what it means rather then letting your hateful view blind you.

Comment

But do thoses words you speak come from the mouth of jesus himself or a follower/a ordinary person.
                      From Jesus.

2nd Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness"
                      Deuteronomy 4:2 "Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you."
                      Revelation 22:18-19 "For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."
                      Psalm 12:6-7 "The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever

I really don’t see the issue. Jesus very clearly wants the gaywise dead and even though I myself don’t really want to anyone personally to have to die Jesus does seem pretty insistent.

No True Christian(tm) would ever break the law but when Godly Mr Trump makes Christianity the state religion and Biblical Law is the law of the land I hope that homers are given a bit of time to leave America before Jesus’ dictates towards the punishment for homersex, along with other grievous crimes as picking up sticks on a Sunday or disrespectorising one’s parents matches the Biblical commands.

YIC
                      1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

I have read what he had wrote and that only goes against wearing the other genders clothes not being a different gender. so before you type try to actually understand what it means rather then letting your hateful view blind you.
                        You're confused, dear. Mr. Much doesn't hate anyone. He's a hopeless liberal who loves everyone and everything except Jesus, America, and Grandmothers. I think one day he will buy some beads and then perhaps a leather band to go around his head; some feathers and bells, and a book of Indian Lore. I believe he will ask the chamber of commerce how to get to Haight street and smoke an awful lot of dope. He will wander around barefoot. He will have a psychedelic gleam in his eye at all times. He will love everyone. He will love the police as they kick the shit out of him on the street.

True Christians™ don't hate the icky trans folk either. We just know they make Jesus so angry and revolted that He'd rather die a painful death on the Cross than let them into Heaven with Him they way they are. Where are your sympathies, dear? Have you no compassion for the Lord thy God who suffered a terrible long weekend to destroy death on your behalf, if only you'd humble yourself and accept your place in creation?
                        Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I have read what he had wrote and that only goes against wearing the other genders clothes not being a different gender...
                          So, until every verse in the Bible covers every imaginable sin, you'll just "oh this bit doesn't cover that" your way out of everything?

Here's some more to ponder while you try to come up with SCRIPTURE (and not just more of your own opinion) addressing my contentions?

Genesis 5:2 "Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created."

Genesis 2:24 "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh."

Please note that those are not framed as suggestions to follow at your convenience or whim.

Comment

If God is indeed perfect, as the Bible says, then His original creations were expressions of His perfect workmanship.

All "imperfection" or deviation from anything that The Lord created in its original form results from sin, and such deviations can be viewed as sins in and of themselves.

Did God err in making a person one gender, simply because that person "feels" like a different gender? How dare anyone suggest such a thing? To live out a life in an identity or body other than that assigned by Almighty God is flagrant disobediance of His Authority.

For that reason alone, Satan was cast out of heaven. For that reason alone, Adam and Eve were cast out of the Garden and the human race was marred by a nature inclined to sin.

For that reason, Jesus died and rose again so that we might be restored to our former place with God. Jesus paid the blood price for sin in order to restore us to what we once were. He did not come to earth, teach, suffer, die and resurrect Himself so that people could make themselves less like God intended them to be from the beginning.

The very concept of "trans-" anything is a step further away from God's original creation, not closer.

If you truly love Jesus and worship God, you don't look for excuses or loopholes in the Bible so you can keep doing what you want. You look for ways that you can glorify God and strengthen your relationship with Him.

You offer yourself and your will to Jesus as a sacrifice on a daily basis. You ask Him to show you ever more clearly how you can obey Him without even having to consult the Bible for "do's and don'ts" because you want to be more like Him and less like the un-saved you.

You don't sit Jesus down for a talk and say, Yeah, well, here's the thing. You screwed up with me right from the start. That sperm of my dad's with the Y chromosome? It should have been an X. . . I feel like an XX, is what I'm saying.
                            And I've double checked our relationship agreement, and there is nothing in there that says that I can't live like an XX or take chemicals and dress up to look like an XX. So, I'm going to do that and go around telling people that I have your blessing because nowhere in the Bible did you say that I can't go with the XX thing even though you fashioned me from the womb to be an XY. 'K?

Try playing that game with some other rules. If you want to eat in a restaurant that has a sign stating, "No shirt, no shoes, no service" you don't walk in with shoes tied together, dangling around your neck so that they cover your nipples while your feet remain bare. And using even an expensive dress shirt tied around your pelvic area as a loin-cloth isn't going to impress the management.

Well, that's not exactly what we meant with our sign, but, gosh that's a Brooks Brothers shirt covering the guy's junk. And those wingtips are Ferragamo! Hell, this guy is the best dressed dude in the whole place! Bet he's a great tipper!
                            His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

How long before they start deciding their "real" identity is XXX
                              or XYY
                              or XXYY or XXXX
                              what about XX/XXY/XXYYY in a mosaic distribution?

because let's face it, once The Bible is thrown out the window..

It didn't start with Cole Porter of course we know who to blame and where from?

I John 3:8b Sin is of the devil for the devil sinneth from the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Isaac Peters View Post
                                Nice one. There are unsaved trash who actually think that the Bible says that Jesus had long hair. I have to explain patiently to them that paintings done by Eurotrash Romanist sodomites during the Christ-hating "Renaissance" aren't the Bible; only the Bible is the Bible.

Here are some supporting verses:
                                Now, I know that this one pertains to levitical priests, but in relvations it says that we are all to be kings & priests; so I will include it.

Ezekiel 44:
                                19 And when they go forth into the utter court, even into the utter court to the people, they shall put off their garments wherein they ministered, and lay them in the holy chambers, and they shall put on other garments; and they shall not sanctify the people with their garments.

20 Neither shall they shave their heads, nor suffer their locks to grow long; they shall only poll their heads.

21 Neither shall any priest drink wine, when they enter into the inner court.

Now, for the proof that we are to be kings & priests:
                                Relevations 1:

5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Also another passage about hair:

Leviticus 19:7:
                                Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard.
                                The dragon avatar represents me because I feel great urge to share God with people, but the people are not ready to receive. I get ignored & persecuted for it, & thus I feel like a dragon & "The people's shining knights" continually try to kill me. They will NEVER get this dragon's will to break. NEVER.

Comment

Working...
                                X