Re: A serious Question
Gravity was never invented because it has never been proven to exist. The fact is by scientific method, the next thing you drop might go upwards. It is only God's unlimited majesty which you can rely on, and by that, you can be assured nothing will go wrong.
X
-
Re: A serious Question
The ignorance of the Un-saved never ceases to amaze me. You actually think Darwin and Newton invented anything? Our Lord is an all-knowing Lord and his latest inventions might have brand names, but every one of them is HIS invention! SLIGHTLY DISTRAUGHT MOTHER GLENDORAOriginally posted by IanKerner View PostWasnt it Darwin who invented gravity? No wait that was evolution... Sir Isaac Newton invented gravity.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: A serious Question
Originally posted by Brother Temperance View PostAnd we should all be very grateful he did. It must've been very difficult living in the days before his marvellous invention, what with nothing ever falling anywhere. I suppose you'll tell us Columbus invented America next?
Excellent point Brother Temperance! How can you invent something that was created by God and has been around since the beginning of time. Ian maybe he just slapped a name on it??
Leave a comment:
-
Re: A serious Question
And we should all be very grateful he did. It must've been very difficult living in the days before his marvellous invention, what with nothing ever falling anywhere. I suppose you'll tell us Columbus invented America next?Originally posted by IanKerner View PostWasnt it Darwin who invented gravity? No wait that was evolution... Sir Isaac Newton invented gravity.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: A serious Question
Wasnt it Darwin who invented gravity? No wait that was evolution... Sir Isaac Newton invented gravity.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: A serious Question
Nazis such as the Pope certainly had some good ideas, but don't you think that the Holocaust took things just a little to far in the removal of infidels from Earth?Originally posted by LyingDingDong View Postthe holy Pope and all the great work he has done to remove infidels from Earth.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: A serious Question
Are you saying that God is an idiot?Originally posted by IanKerner View PostYea dem scientists always creating new elements & new laws and what not... "Gravity", whoever invented gravity is an idiot... Hey mate?
Leave a comment:
-
Re: A serious Question
Yea dem scientists always creating new elements & new laws and what not... "Gravity", whoever invented gravity is an idiot... Hey mate?
Leave a comment:
-
Re: A serious Question
Oh give me a break -- we might as well have an element called goofium. No one can keep up with the so-called elements that so-called scientists invent. They've got one called "ununbium", based on fleeting glimpses of around 7 atoms. But not all together.
They've got an element called "ununtrium", too. It lasts half a second on average, but they've only "seen" 8 atoms of it.
8 lousy atoms! That only last half a second! I swear to goodness, goofium is more plausible than that.
God made everything man needs in the first 6 days (and then He had a snooze). The propensity of scientists to make weird lump-headed mutant atoms is surely unrighteous and some kind of sin.
~~ OEJ
Leave a comment:
-
Re: A serious Question
Mary worship? Is that like Chrisian code-talk for reading a smut mag?
As for goofium, yeah, thats the only thing that made sense here. I've no doubt that goofium is a legal term for testing the age of things.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: A serious Question
Why the angry face? When I introduced myself (somehow I mistakenly informed you that my name is Harry instead of Fuzzy) I specifically stated that I am here as an ally. Sadly, some of you (I won't name names...unless I find out that you're communists) have decided to attack me simply because I follow the one true religion, unlike some people. Once again, I won't name names.Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View PostListen Mr. Clowny boy. I am a True Christian™ Pastor, and as such I am better than you, your family, or anyone you've ever met. While posting on this Godly forum, you have exactly zero rights. Unless you want to lose you're posting privileges, I suggest you keep a respectful tongue in your head.
What do you take me for, a baptist? Of course I read the official rules and regulations before posting on your forum. I respectfully request that you apologize to me for implying that I did not read the rules before posting.
P.S. You claimed that you're better than be but that's impossible since you're an American.
P.P.S. I don't hate you because you're American. It's not your fault.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: A serious Question
Listen Mr. Clowny boy. I am a True Christian Pastor, and as such I am better than you, your family, or anyone you've ever met. While posting on this Godly forum, you have exactly zero rights. Unless you want to lose you're posting privileges, I suggest you keep a respectful tongue in your head.Originally posted by Fuzzy Nads View PostI don't appreciate your tone of voice, young man. We are living in a civilized society and we should act accordingly. We are not barbarians who grunt and insult each other. YOU FOOL!
I respectfully ask you to cease and desist from acting like a fool on the Internet.
You might want to take a look at THIS thread before making an even bigger fool out of yourself too.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: A serious Question
I imagine the Pastors will have no choice but to toss you into quarantine if you contine to insult Pastors, Members, and True Christians(tm).Originally posted by Harry Nads View PostI don't appreciate your tone of voice, young man. We are living in a civilized society and we should act accordingly. We are not barbarians who grunt and insult each other. YOU FOOL!
I respectfully ask you to cease and desist from acting like a fool on the Internet.
Landover Baptist is not a soapbox for you to preach your papal phantasies, pervert.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: A serious Question
I don't appreciate your tone of voice, young man. We are living in a civilized society and we should act accordingly. We are not barbarians who grunt and insult each other. YOU FOOL!Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View PostWe are actual Christians here, and we don't tolerate any mary worship on God's favorite forum. Watch your mouth, cannuck.
I respectfully ask you to cease and desist from acting like a fool on the Internet.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: A serious Question
We are actual Christians here, and we don't tolerate any mary worship on God's favorite forum. Watch your mouth, cannuck.Originally posted by Harry Nads View PostMr. Rodimer, your perverted obsession with our Pope is both startling and disturbing. You appear to be attracted to the Pope and I suspect you also have X-Rated fantasies about him.
Please stop having those thoughts about His Holiness.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: