I get so tired of bloggers that admonish Christians to conduct the faith without condemning sinners. Jesus hates sinners. We can't serve Him by looking the other way when we see it.
Let's take homers and trans. The Bible says the genders are separate and homerism is a sin. It uses the strong word, "abomination." I realize some liberal seminaries are claiming it means something different, but abomination is correct. The more we accommodate sinners the more sin we will have. Jesus wants us condemning it.
A checklist for presenting your 5th gospel
Let's take homers and trans. The Bible says the genders are separate and homerism is a sin. It uses the strong word, "abomination." I realize some liberal seminaries are claiming it means something different, but abomination is correct. The more we accommodate sinners the more sin we will have. Jesus wants us condemning it.
A checklist for presenting your 5th gospel
Comment