X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lunadea
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    • Nov 2006
    • 69

    #16
    Re: What is an Atheist?

    Originally posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
    Yes, no doubt.


    All too well.
    But surely you wouldn't mind being known as 'Harry Humanist' once more?


    Eno!
    Was it you who changed Harry's name to Hairy Homer??
    I doubt they'll take any notice of Harry if he asks to have his name changed. To them he's just more Unshaved Trash!



    Ok, ok, I'm going now!

    Comment

    • RevJC
      Confirmed Enemy of God
      BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
      • May 2007
      • 1

      #17
      Re: What is an Atheist?

      Shouldn't we abhor all unbelievers and atheists? I've been refusing to debate the Love of God with these reprobates, instead I've been sending them off to meet with The Lord himself so He can explain to them the error of their ways. Then I wash my hands of them, though I usually have to wash the floors and walls as well. Sending them to meet Jesus can get a little messy.

      Have I been going about this the wrong way? I await your divine, inspired guidance.

      Comment

      • Enobarbus
        Professor of English Landover University
        True Christian™
        • Sep 2006
        • 3496

        #18
        Re: What is an Atheist?

        Originally posted by RevJC View Post
        Shouldn't we abhor all unbelievers and atheists? I've been refusing to debate the Love of God with these reprobates, instead I've been sending them off to meet with The Lord himself so He can explain to them the error of their ways. Then I wash my hands of them, though I usually have to wash the floors and walls as well. Sending them to meet Jesus can get a little messy.

        Have I been going about this the wrong way? I await your divine, inspired guidance.
        It is quite clear from the KJV1611 that we must obey earthly powers until Jesus returns and God's rule on earth is established:

        Titus 3:1 Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work,

        Hebrews 13:17 Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.

        1st Peter 2:13 Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme;
        1st Peter 2:14 Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.
        1st Peter 2:15 For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:


        We should also try to bring them to Salvation© if possible.
        Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

        Comment

        • Pastor Ezekiel
          Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
           
          • Sep 2006
          • 78556

          #19
          Re: What is an Atheist?

          Originally posted by RevJC View Post
          Shouldn't we abhor all unbelievers and atheists? I've been refusing to debate the Love of God with these reprobates, instead I've been sending them off to meet with The Lord himself so He can explain to them the error of their ways. Then I wash my hands of them, though I usually have to wash the floors and walls as well. Sending them to meet Jesus can get a little messy.

          Have I been going about this the wrong way? I await your divine, inspired guidance.
          Sir, it is customary in this Godly forum to make a post in the "introductions" thread, so that we might better get to know you.
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

          Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

          Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

          Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

          Comment

          Working...