X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CanuckG
    Unsaved trash, Cannuckistani terrorist
    • Jan 2010
    • 22

    #16
    Re: Despicable!

    There's a difference between acceptable discipline and abuse. A few spanks with a bratty kid can help sometimes.

    Comment

    • Halleluyah Rob
      Honorary True Christian™
      Forum Member
      • Jan 2010
      • 353

      #17
      Re: Despicable!

      Originally posted by jennifer-Jane View Post
      Your child is going to resent you for that! Plus thats is soooo messed up. Homosexual lover LOL

      I love the pet shop boys but non-living things do not have a sexuality get it right

      And whats gayer then having 12 men around you at all times bet you it got lonely without those women.
      My Billy is grateful, and praises Jesus for my parenting!

      Leviticus 20:13: If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."


      God is clear as daylight, homers are freaks of nature. Now, why would I listen to the music produced by someone who's an abomination in the eyes of the LORD? Be logical.

      Comment

      • James Hutchins
        True Christian™
        Just a Regular Nice Guy
         
        • Jun 2009
        • 29457

        #18
        Re: Despicable!

        Originally posted by jennifer-Jane View Post
        No actually they realised the were liked it in the ass! They didnt realise they were gay till later in life
        OR didnt tell you because they felt ashamed as a child

        YOUR AN AMAZING FRIEND PLEASE BE MY FRIEND :')!!!
        Gays are still ashamed. There comes a point when they just cannot hide it anymore.

        I love everyone, Jane. Even mis-guided empty headed women that will not read the Bible but make fantastic claims regarding things they know nothing about.
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

        Comment

        • jennifer-Jane
          Confirmed Enemy of God
          BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
          • Jan 2010
          • 47

          #19
          Re: Despicable!

          Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
          Gays are still ashamed. There comes a point when they just cannot hide it anymore.

          I love everyone, Jane. Even mis-guided empty headed women that will not read the Bible but make fantastic claims regarding things they know nothing about.
          Well God did say:

          Psalm 81:10:
          I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
          open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.


          :') no one see how funny that is

          Comment

          • James Hutchins
            True Christian™
            Just a Regular Nice Guy
             
            • Jun 2009
            • 29457

            #20
            Re: Despicable!

            The Bible is no laughing matter.
            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

            Comment

            • jennifer-Jane
              Confirmed Enemy of God
              BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
              • Jan 2010
              • 47

              #21
              Re: Despicable!

              I am sorry that was a low blow.
              But god must love gays too.

              Comment

              • James Hutchins
                True Christian™
                Just a Regular Nice Guy
                 
                • Jun 2009
                • 29457

                #22
                Re: Despicable!

                But he does not. Read Deuteronomy
                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                Comment

                • jennifer-Jane
                  Confirmed Enemy of God
                  BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
                  • Jan 2010
                  • 47

                  #23
                  Re: Despicable!

                  But we are made in the image of God.
                  And fore Jesus said "Love one another as I have loved you"

                  Comment

                  • GOD=life
                    WARNING: Do not attempt to debate. You will lose horribly.
                    True Christian™
                    • Jan 2010
                    • 3263

                    #24
                    Re: Despicable!

                    Originally posted by jennifer-Jane View Post
                    And fore Jesus said "Love one another as I have loved you"
                    Exactly. And Jesus did not love us in a homersexual way, you pervert.

                    You want to know what God had to say about the matter? Read this:

                    Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

                    Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
                    I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

                    Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
                    Matthew 7:22
                    Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
                    Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

                    Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

                    Comment

                    Working...