X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • marissa
    Unsaved trash
    Under Investigation
    • Jan 2010
    • 18

    #1

    Thank the Lord

    Today I found out I will be having twin boys in about 3 months.My husband and i still have no idea what to name them.
  • Brother Enoch
    The Godliest Man in Godless Canuckistan
    True Christian™
    • Jun 2008
    • 4392

    #2
    Re: Thank the Lord

    Have you considered Darryl and Darryl?

    Comment

    • Nobar King
      Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
      Christ's Guardian
      True Christian™
      • Sep 2007
      • 23748

      #3
      Re: Thank the Lord

      Originally posted by marissa View Post
      Today I found out I will be having twin boys in about 3 months.My husband and i still have no idea what to name them.
      You JUST found out that you're pregnant with twins? I would have thought that would show much earlier.
      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

      Comment

      • Cranky Old Man
        Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
        You kids get off his lawn!
         
        • Jan 2010
        • 22380

        #4
        Re: Thank the Lord

        Originally posted by marissa View Post
        Today I found out I will be having twin boys in about 3 months.My husband and i still have no idea what to name them.
        Simple, name them after his father and his grandfather.
        5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
        To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
        James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

        Comment

        Working...