X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Underoos

    Originally posted by MarvinAndroid View Post
    WOW!!! I think I’m going to be sick. You people need to ALL be shot in the head; the world would be a better place without you. May God smite you all!!!

    "I visitied my daughter yesterday evening and performed my routine sin inspection, rummaging through closets and rifling through drawers. I came across a pair of Supergirl Underoos in my granddaughter's underthings drawer. Naturally I beat my daughter and granddaughter for this outrage and confiscated the vile underclothes." WTF is wrong with you???

    When the day comes the last thing you will see is the whites of MY eyes!

    piffle EVERYONE OF YOU!!! come try to beat me motherpiffleer.
    Dear Godmocking Maggot;

    Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and selling narcotics to schoolchildren to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right.

    Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
    5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
    5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
    Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!!

    YIC,

    --Pastor Ezekiel

    Leave a comment:


  • Didymus Much
    replied
    Re: Underoos

    Originally posted by MarvinAndroid View Post
    ...piffle EVERYONE OF YOU!!! come try to beat me motherpiffleer.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Originally posted by MarvinAndroid View Post
    James Hutchins: bring it on BITCH!! I'm going to piffle you hard!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • MarvinAndroid
    replied
    Re: Underoos

    James Hutchins: bring it on BITCH!! I'm going to fuck you hard!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Deaner
    replied
    Re: Underoos

    Originally posted by MarvinAndroid View Post
    come try to beat me motherpiffleer.
    Come and get us queer. You wouldn't get past the girls of Landover; um.. um... Marvin *snicker*.

    Leave a comment:


  • James Hutchins
    replied
    Re: Underoos

    Originally posted by MarvinAndroid View Post
    WOW!!! I think I’m going to be sick. You people need to ALL be shot in the head; the world would be a better place without you. May God smite you all!!!

    "I visitied my daughter yesterday evening and performed my routine sin inspection, rummaging through closets and rifling through drawers. I came across a pair of Supergirl Underoos in my granddaughter's underthings drawer. Naturally I beat my daughter and granddaughter for this outrage and confiscated the vile underclothes." WTF is wrong with you???

    When the day comes the last thing you will see is the whites of MY eyes!

    piffle EVERYONE OF YOU!!! come try to beat me motherpiffleer.
    Friend, you scoured the internet for information about 'Underoos' and then felt compelled to bring to life, a thread dead for over five years? What kind of a sick pervert are you?
    God will smote you.

    First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself.

    Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

    Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here uninvited, and unwelcome.

    I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.

    Leave a comment:


  • MarvinAndroid
    replied
    Re: Underoos

    WOW!!! I think I’m going to be sick. You people need to ALL be shot in the head; the world would be a better place without you. May God smite you all!!!

    "I visitied my daughter yesterday evening and performed my routine sin inspection, rummaging through closets and rifling through drawers. I came across a pair of Supergirl Underoos in my granddaughter's underthings drawer. Naturally I beat my daughter and granddaughter for this outrage and confiscated the vile underclothes." WTF is wrong with you???

    When the day comes the last thing you will see is the whites of MY eyes!

    FUCK EVERYONE OF YOU!!! come try to beat me motherfucker.

    Leave a comment:


  • SUV
    replied
    Re: Underoos

    Brother Guy, this is the worst Filth I've come across since learning that an AWARD was actually given to ALGOR!!!

    Is it almost Christmas yet? I just can't take much more of this. Pastor, won't you please, PLEASE just make it GO AWAY!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Guy Bayard
    replied
    Re: Underoos

    Women look away now!
    This is unbelievable filth.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Brother Temperance
    replied
    Re: Underoos

    Originally posted by Old Man Hatchet View Post
    I visitied my daughter yesterday evening and performed my routine sin inspection, rummaging through closets and rifling through drawers. I came across a pair of Supergirl Underoos in my granddaughter's underthings drawer. Naturally I beat my daughter and granddaughter for this outrage and confiscated the vile underclothes.

    I have it on good authority that the Underoos Club is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Comintern.
    Originally posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
    I would have thought people like yourselves would like underoos? They do, after all, cover more than your average set of underwear.
    No, they cover more than your average set of underwear. You haven't seen my average set of underwear.
    Originally posted by Old Man Hatchet View Post
    There's something very wrong about the phrase "lycra spandex leg openings." Very very wrong. It brings to mind that notorious scene from the evil secular pornography film Crash, (the David Cronenberg one, not the one with all the darkies in), where the Canadian pervert slides his tallywhacker into the "leg opening" of the cripple who has a gash torn open in his leg. Like that, but with more lycra and spandex. Is this really the sort of behaviour we want to be encouraging in our children?
    Originally posted by Baphomet View Post
    And I know this is a little off topic, but I imagine it goes along with soiling underoos... but are you guys having the Hell House this year? When is it? I seriously want to come. All the secular haunted houses aren't even scary!
    Nonsense. What about the Clinton household, or the Vatican? Those are both very secular, and very scary.
    Originally posted by Baphomet View Post
    And I thougth you let sinners come so you could scare them into joining your church and following Jesus.
    Yes, I can see how the massive "UNSAVED UNWELCOME" banner at the top of every page might give that impression.

    Leave a comment:


  • Seeker
    replied
    Re: Underoos

    Originally posted by John Smith View Post
    i have a set of batman underoos
    I knew I was right about you!!!! You are a Mormon. You people even do some fun dance in your underwear. [sic]

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Al E Pistle
    replied
    Re: Underoos

    Originally posted by John Smith View Post
    i have a set of batman underoos
    SMITH! Are you trying to make me insane, Smith? Because it WILL NOT WORK, LAMER! Pastors are GOD's Drill Instructors, Smith! We pass the word down the line and YOU HAD BETTER BE LISTENING TO EVERY WORD OF IT! Because let me tell you, Smith, the word is NOT BATMAN UNDEROOS! When's the last time someone smacked you upside the head, Smith?

    Leave a comment:


  • John Smith
    replied
    Re: Underoos

    i have a set of batman underoos

    Leave a comment:


  • Baphomet
    replied
    Re: Underoos

    Originally posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
    Friend,

    You do know what The Bible says about homers and Freehold County has been under Biblical law since 1852?
    I'm a heterosexual. Since I was born. Until I die. And I thougth you let sinners come so you could scare them into joining your church and following Jesus.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bobby-Joe
    replied
    Re: Underoos

    Originally posted by Baphomet View Post
    You guys are freakin me out with all this shrinkage stuff. I haven't worn briefs in ages because of that rumour (or fact)!

    And I know this is a little off topic, but I imagine it goes along with soiling underoos... but are you guys having the Hell House this year? When is it? I seriously want to come. All the secular haunted houses aren't even scary!
    Friend,

    You do know what The Bible says about homers and Freehold County has been under Biblical law since 1852?

    Leave a comment:


  • Baphomet
    replied
    Re: Underoos

    You guys are freakin me out with all this shrinkage stuff. I haven't worn briefs in ages because of that rumour (or fact)!

    And I know this is a little off topic, but I imagine it goes along with soiling underoos... but are you guys having the Hell House this year? When is it? I seriously want to come. All the secular haunted houses aren't even scary!

    Leave a comment:

Working...