X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mrs. Mary Whitford
    replied
    Re: Freedom of speech

    Originally posted by tomoshibi View Post
    Yes, he obiously cares about your supidity.
    In the ned, fail is fail.
    I will just let the irony of this comment speak for itself.

    Leave a comment:


  • tomoshibi
    replied
    Re: Freedom of speech

    Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
    That's even more odd. For someone who doesn't care about this forum, you are putting a lot of effort in. At current count, you have 26 posts and you wanted to link to us in other forums. Do you know how many posts I have in forums I don't care about? Zero. Do you know how many times I've linked to or threatened to link to forums I don't care about? Zero. Do you know how many times I've visited or read forums I don't care about? Zero.
    That only brings me to one conclusion. When you said you don't care about this forum, you lied. Maybe it was mostly to yourself, but you lied. You care about this forum because it angers you. Because the Word of God angers you. Because the temporary sacrifice of Jesus for your sins angers you.
    Now that is very odd.
    Yes, he obiously cares about your supidity.
    In the ned, fail is fail.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rev. M. Rodimer
    replied
    Re: Freedom of speech

    Originally posted by trollnerd View Post
    4 American Indian Tribes support same sex marriage so no check
    American Indian tribes are sovereign nations, imbecile. They are not governed by Federal law, except in relation to their interactions with America. They can permit two fruits to wed, if they so desire.

    I'm not sure what the point of an apple and a pumpkin marrying would be, but . . . whatever.
    Other then what 'your bible' says how do u know what Jesus wants
    An excellent question! We know from The Holy Bible what Jesus wants. That's the only way to know His Will, until He returns and starts talking to us again. Anything else -- "what I feel is right", or "what makes sense", or "what I think He would want" -- is pure conjecture, and sinful.

    Why do you purport to know better than the Bible? It's God's Word!
    Originally posted by Puke-a-chew View Post
    I said I was going to post this on other forums right? (Some other guy beat me to it)

    So now he's giving his piece of mind.
    Too bad he can't spare it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bob4God
    replied
    Re: Freedom of speech

    Originally posted by SayvedByTheLord View Post
    You are here because God compells you to be. You cannot leave as it is not your choice. Jesus sacrificed for you and now you are here to wash yourself in His Blood.

    God understands your anger and forgives you for it. His patience is not without limit however.

    YIC
    This all too true. Who can say when His precious forgiveness will turn to fiery rage? All the more reason to convert NOW!

    Leave a comment:


  • SayvedByTheLord
    replied
    Re: Freedom of speech

    You are here because God compells you to be. You cannot leave as it is not your choice. Jesus sacrificed for you and now you are here to wash yourself in His Blood.

    God understands your anger and forgives you for it. His patience is not without limit however.

    YIC


    Originally posted by Puke-a-chew View Post
    It's not odd.

    I said I was going to post this on other forums right? (Some other guy beat me to it)

    So now he's giving his piece of mind.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mrs. Mary Whitford
    replied
    Re: Freedom of speech

    Originally posted by Puke-a-chew View Post
    It's not odd.

    I said I was going to post this on other forums right? (Some other guy beat me to it)

    So now he's giving his piece of mind.
    That's even more odd. For someone who doesn't care about this forum, you are putting a lot of effort in. At current count, you have 26 posts and you wanted to link to us in other forums. Do you know how many posts I have in forums I don't care about? Zero. Do you know how many times I've linked to or threatened to link to forums I don't care about? Zero. Do you know how many times I've visited or read forums I don't care about? Zero.
    That only brings me to one conclusion. When you said you don't care about this forum, you lied. Maybe it was mostly to yourself, but you lied. You care about this forum because it angers you. Because the Word of God angers you. Because the temporary sacrifice of Jesus for your sins angers you.
    Now that is very odd.

    Leave a comment:


  • Puke-a-chew
    replied
    Re: Freedom of speech

    Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
    Yet here you are. Odd that.
    It's not odd.

    I said I was going to post this on other forums right? (Some other guy beat me to it)

    So now he's giving his piece of mind.

    Leave a comment:


  • Oxycon
    replied
    Re: Freedom of speech

    Given the fact that, if you were to take that public, you'd be sued so fast you couldn't say "You're too cheap".

    After all, Japan isn't a Christian country.

    Also, Oxycon. Not very creative.

    Leave a comment:


  • SinisterPizza
    replied
    Re: Freedom of speech

    Originally posted by Osambo 08 View Post
    I could you judge a person with only 1 post?
    Originally posted by Fairness FTW View Post
    DAMN, you guys r sick.(some may know me as s44, elsewhere)
    Originally posted by FalseChristianGamer View Post
    unfortunately I only worry about grammar with people i think would notice.

    Hence the lack of effort on my part.
    Way to go, those-who-make-no-sense, you've made me side with the True Christians ™, here.... at least they know how to spell and use proper grammar.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mrs. Mary Whitford
    replied
    Re: Freedom of speech

    Originally posted by Fairness FTW View Post
    That's wonderful. I really don't care tho. In fact, I don't even care about this forum.
    Yet here you are. Odd that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Billy-Reuben
    replied
    Re: Freedom of speech

    Originally posted by Off Base View Post
    I don't know what Bible you read, but the one I've read tells me about a Jesus that spent his entire time on earth hanging out with sinners and outcasts of society. And he was respectful of them, too. His message was usually based on love and compassion. Sure, you could pick a few Jesus quotes here and there about how much hate Jesus spewed, but, truth is, if you did a count, you could probably find far more quotes from Jesus about brotherhood.
    I read the KJV 1611, and mine says the same thing. I know some of the newer reinterpretations leave out the reason WHY He spent all of His time with sinners instead of saints. I'll get to that in a minute.

    In my Bible, I can't find a single quote where Jesus spewed anything remotely resembling hatred.

    Everyone sins, and everyone deserves Hell. But because Jesus loves us, He gives us a chance to repent from our sins and to have our sin washed away from us so we can be fit to be in the presence of the Lord.

    Originally posted by Off Base View Post
    In fact, the ONLY people Jesus didn't get along with were the holier-than-thou religious fundamentalists of his time.
    The Pharisees advocated a legalistic approach to God that stuck to the letter of the law but violated the spirit of the law. Jesus preached that the spirit of the law was more important than the letter.

    Also, the Pharisees didn't believe in forgiveness. Jesus showed that forgiveness is possible for those who repent.

    Originally posted by Off Base View Post
    Me, I think, were Jesus here, he would be hanging out down at a gay bar
    Of course that's where Jesus would be. The spiritually healthy don't need a physician.

    Jesus didn't hang out with sinners because He thought they were "cool". He hung out with them because they needed His help. But don't take my word for it. This is what Jesus Himself said when asked why he spent all his time hanging out with sinners:

    Mark 2:17 When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

    So yes, Jesus would be in the gay bar, but He wouldn't be there because He thought homos were cool and interesting. He'd be in there letting them know they need to repent. He probably wouldn't just blurt it out like that, because He has a gift for storytelling, so He'd probably tell them a parable that would make them think.

    Originally posted by Off Base View Post
    and condemning people like Fred Phelps and George W. Bush.
    I thought you were one of those "thou shalt not judge" type people.

    Pastor Billy-Reuben

    Leave a comment:


  • Fairness FTW
    replied
    Re: Freedom of speech

    Originally posted by Ebenezer Wright View Post
    Nope, I only know you as a hellbound sinner.
    That's wonderful. I really don't care tho. In fact, I don't even care about this forum.

    Leave a comment:


  • Osambo 08
    replied
    Re: Freedom of speech

    Originally posted by Ebenezer Wright View Post
    Nope, I only know you as a hellbound sinner.
    I could you judge a person with only 1 post?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ebenezer Wright
    replied
    Re: Freedom of speech

    Originally posted by Fairness FTW View Post
    some may know me as s44, elsewhere)
    Nope, I only know you as a hellbound sinner.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fairness FTW
    replied
    Re: Freedom of speech

    DAMN, you guys r sick.(some may know me as s44, elsewhere)

    Leave a comment:

Working...