X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TwinkBoy
    CASTLES DON'T HAVE PHONES
    Forum Member
    • Dec 2006
    • 212

    #31
    Re: It's MEeeee!!!!

    Repent of my homerism SS? Why should I do ANYTHING like that? Oh come on love...we all know that MOST PEOPLE are BISEXUAL anyways. I mean, I'm just being the REAL me and YOU should just start being the REAL you, love. Why hide in the bushes when you can just be FREE?

    VIRGIN-i-a darling I AM living life as "god" intended me to live it. Afterall, love, in the beginning was it not truly ADAM and STEVE? Think about that one for awhile love.

    And my dear Arethusa....a MIND vase INDEED!! Just look what these "good Christian men" are comparing you to...a VASE of all things and at the tip of a SPEAR! I mean RIELLLLYYYY love! They are putting YOU down by comparing you now to a CHINK. They don't wish to LOVE you but only to ENSLAVE you and USE you for their WAYWARD SEXUAL pleasures! Get a CLUE love before it's too late!!

    And my SWEET PO PETER.....aha! Nice BUBBLES love! Mind if I join in the tub love? You brainy types are always...hehe...shall I say...LOVELY.................Oh Po Peter you make me SWEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Brother T what's wrong with a woman or dot head doctor? They are some of the BEST physicians in the world love. Surely you cannot be that SEXIST and RACIST can you love? Hmmm...I wonder if you participate in or hold any offices in the KKK invisible empire? You seem a bit neo-Nazi to me love. Don't mean to offend you BUT you do indeed seem quite racy and sexy.....I mean sex-IST...forgive me for my error love...should I say 10 million hail Mary's and go visit a perverted Catholic priest for some "correction"? LMAO

    Oh well...tata my lovelies!!!!!!!!!!
    TWINKboy
    "I'm just a sweet transvestite from Transsexual, Transylvania."

    "Don't dream it...BE IT!"

    Comment

    • SalvationSeeker
      True Christian™ Theologian
      Forum Member
      • Sep 2006
      • 3892

      #32
      Re: It's MEeeee!!!!

      Originally posted by Arethusa View Post
      Ming vase? Am I being compared to a chink now?
      Of course not, dear.
      A ming vase is not some chink, it's a beautiful, expensive, and very fragile, piece of art.

      Originally posted by Jesus is Lord View Post
      Your future ming vase? Brother, I wouldn't be so sure about that. I want to court her as well and what I want I usually get by Jesus' Grace.
      We will see, brother.
      God works in mysterious ways.
      So stick to the four wifes you already have, brother.
      Jesus wouldn't want you to exhaust yourself and die from a sudden heart attack.
      Especially not at such a young age.. That would be tragic indeed.


      Originally posted by TwinkBoy View Post
      Repent of my homerism SS? Why should I do ANYTHING like that?
      Don't say I didn't warn you, homer..
      To quote the good Pastor Deacon Fred: "I can't wait to see you burn in hell!"

      Glory!
      If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
      A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
      Proverbs 9:12-13

      Comment

      • tommy
        Forum Member
        Forum Member
        • Oct 2006
        • 392

        #33
        Re: It's MEeeee!!!!

        Originally posted by TwinkBoy View Post
        Tommy boy are you REALLY a BOW WOW BABY? ...........Sorry put you can keep your Landover "doctors" dear as I DON'T need or want them...hmmm...UNLESS there's one or two that are pretty CUTE....LOL The ONLY "disease" I have is being a WILD and an UNTAMED thing, love. Listen, there's a part of EVERY MAN who URNS to be just like ME. You see, the difference is, I am FREE inside and have no problem with just being me and EXPRESSING my "inner girl." You'll understand one day sweetie.

        L&L
        Twink
        If that's what you want... There's no use in hiding and suppressing yourself. You were born that way and you will probably burn in hell. You can at least enjoy the earthly life you were given.

        But please, stop calling everyone love. It is annoying.
        The Lord is a man of war: the Lord is his name.
        Exodus 15:3

        Comment

        • SalvationSeeker
          True Christian™ Theologian
          Forum Member
          • Sep 2006
          • 3892

          #34
          Re: It's MEeeee!!!!

          Originally posted by tommy View Post
          If that's what you want... There's no use in hiding and suppressing yourself. You were born that way and you will probably burn in hell. You can at least enjoy the earthly life you were given.

          But please, stop calling everyone love. It is annoying.
          Tommy, being a homer is a LIFESTYLE CHOICE.
          It's Twinkies choice to let strange tallywhackers invade his exit ramp..
          NOONE ELSES!

          If he is too weak to fight his filthy self-chosen urges, then he should simply apply for castration, and become a eunuch for the sake of Heaven. (Matthew 19:12)

          Twinkie is heading for the fiery pit, and he only got himself to blame.
          He made the choice to spit on our Saviour by embracing the homer lifestyle, so it's his own fault.
          His blood is on his own head, as the Holy Bible puts it.
          If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
          A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
          Proverbs 9:12-13

          Comment

          • Arethusa
            True Christian™
            True Christian™
            • Nov 2006
            • 284

            #35
            Re: It's MEeeee!!!!

            Originally posted by TwinkBoy View Post

            And my dear Arethusa....a MIND vase INDEED!! Just look what these "good Christian men" are comparing you to...a VASE of all things and at the tip of a SPEAR! I mean RIELLLLYYYY love! They are putting YOU down by comparing you now to a CHINK. They don't wish to LOVE you but only to ENSLAVE you and USE you for their WAYWARD SEXUAL pleasures! Get a CLUE love before it's too late!!
            Yes, I have to say I'm beginning to have my doubts about those two. I don't think that they're acting in a very True Christian manner. Salvation Seeker didn't I see you courting Ixi when I was just a new member here? How quickly you abandon those in your charge.

            And Jesus is Lord we've gone over this all ready. Shouldn't you be out doing some kind of missionary work instead of trying to pick up women?

            Poetic Peter not even if Ovid himself was in that bathtub would I sit in there with you. 'Twould be unseemly! Besides I just got some more Homer for Christmas. (But it's a Fagles translation so...)

            All three of you are trying to distract me from my Lord and Saviour but I won't have it. My mind is on the Lord 24/7!

            I need Pastor Pistle to protect me.
            Tir'd, and despairing, O celestial maid,
            I'm caught, I cry'd, without thy heav'nly aid.
            Help me, Diana, help a nymph forlorn,
            Devoted to the woods, who long has worn
            Thy livery, and long thy quiver born.
            - Ovid

            Comment

            • SalvationSeeker
              True Christian™ Theologian
              Forum Member
              • Sep 2006
              • 3892

              #36
              Re: It's MEeeee!!!!

              Originally posted by Arethusa View Post
              Yes, I have to say I'm beginning to have my doubts about those two. I don't think that they're acting in a very True Christian manner. Salvation Seeker didn't I see you courting Ixi when I was just a new member here? How quickly you abandon those in your charge.
              I would never court Ixky, I only wanted to buy her as a concubine.
              Unfortunately, her father wouldn't sell..
              So she was never abandoned to being with.

              As for whatever you "think" (if we could call it that with you women) about me and brother JIL, know that we are paragons of righteousness.

              Being a woman, you don't even have the right to question us..
              So don't get all uppity now, woman.
              Obviously, those Jamaican lazy-ass nigras has given you some strange ideas.

              But don't worry, we're going to fix that and make you into the woman God wants you to be;
              A silent and subjugated creature.
              Praise Jesus!
              If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
              A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
              Proverbs 9:12-13

              Comment

              • Brother Temperance
                Senior Usher
                True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
                A very nice young man
                True Christian™
                • Sep 2006
                • 15621

                #37
                Re: It's MEeeee!!!!

                Originally posted by Arethusa View Post
                Poetic Peter not even if Ovid himself was in that bathtub would I sit in there with you. 'Twould be unseemly! Besides I just got some more Homer for Christmas. (But it's a Fagles translation so...)

                I need Pastor Pistle to protect me.
                If you're surrounded by deviants who'd think nothing of getting you a Fag Les translation of Homer as a CHRISTmas present, then I'd say you need Sweet Jesus Himself to protect you! The mind boggles, it really does.
                O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.



                God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

                Comment

                • Dameon_ACLUtard
                  Liberal Hate Monger
                  Forum Member
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 363

                  #38
                  Re: It's MEeeee!!!!

                  Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
                  How on earth could a woman ever qualify to be a competent doctor? You'll be wanting a dothead doctor next, I suppose?
                  If you want a man touching you in those places then fine but personally I would much rather it be a woman.
                  Now that, that don't kill me can only make me stronger.

                  Comment

                  • lilith
                    Night Hag
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 1232

                    #39
                    Re: It's MEeeee!!!!

                    Originally posted by Arethusa View Post
                    Yes, I have to say I'm beginning to have my doubts about those two. I don't think that they're acting in a very True Christian manner. Salvation Seeker didn't I see you courting Ixi when I was just a new member here? How quickly you abandon those in your charge.

                    And Jesus is Lord we've gone over this all ready. Shouldn't you be out doing some kind of missionary work instead of trying to pick up women?

                    Poetic Peter not even if Ovid himself was in that bathtub would I sit in there with you. 'Twould be unseemly! Besides I just got some more Homer for Christmas. (But it's a Fagles translation so...)

                    All three of you are trying to distract me from my Lord and Saviour but I won't have it. My mind is on the Lord 24/7!

                    I need Pastor Pistle to protect me.
                    *

                    * Aaaaaaaaaand....good luck with that!
                    In order to be old & wise,you must first be young & stupid.

                    Comment

                    • Jesus is Lord
                      Devout seeker of the Truth™
                      True Christian™
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 639

                      #40
                      Re: It's MEeeee!!!!

                      Originally posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
                      We will see, brother.
                      God works in mysterious ways.
                      So stick to the four wifes you already have, brother.
                      Jesus wouldn't want you to exhaust yourself and die from a sudden heart attack.
                      Especially not at such a young age.. That would be tragic indeed.
                      The problem with that is that my current wives are all pretty useless for basic things like cooking my dinner. Not a one can cook a decent meal. That is why I am looking for a fifth wife.

                      Originally posted by Arethusa View Post
                      And Jesus is Lord we've gone over this all ready. Shouldn't you be out doing some kind of missionary work instead of trying to pick up women?
                      I spend my days doing the work the GOOD LORD has called me to do. I am not "trying to pick up women". I am trying to find a GODLY woman to be my next wife and more importantly I am trying to help you along your path to Rightousness. It is quite evident you really need a True Christian™ man to tell you what to think. I need a woman like you and you need a man like me, where's the problem?

                      Originally posted by Arethusa View Post
                      All three of you are trying to distract me from my Lord and Saviour but I won't have it. My mind is on the Lord 24/7!

                      I need Pastor Pistle to protect me.
                      We are not trying to distract you from JESUS, we are trying to help you along the path that will lead to HIM.
                      The Big-Bang: GOD spoke and, BANG, the universe was formed.
                      Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • Brother Temperance
                        Senior Usher
                        True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
                        A very nice young man
                        True Christian™
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 15621

                        #41
                        Re: It's MEeeee!!!!

                        Originally posted by Dameon_ACLUtard View Post
                        If you want a man touching you in those places then fine but personally I would much rather it be a woman.
                        I trust to the power of prayer, and Jesus protects my man parts from all unpleasantness. You can wish for a woman to touch you in those places all you want, but it'll do you very little good, and it's almost a year till Santa will come round again.
                        O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.



                        God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

                        Comment

                        • Arethusa
                          True Christian™
                          True Christian™
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 284

                          #42
                          Re: It's MEeeee!!!!

                          Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
                          If you're surrounded by deviants who'd think nothing of getting you a Fag Les translation of Homer as a CHRISTmas present, then I'd say you need Sweet Jesus Himself to protect you! The mind boggles, it really does.
                          I won't argue about the Fagles bit, but I bet Homer could have written a better epic about Jesus than those boring disciples did! Lots of blood and violence, even more than in the Old Testament maybe and ten times more graphic. Homer = Jesus-approved!

                          Salvation Seeker well, I guess I should be flattered that you don't consider me a concubine for purchase (poor Ixxy!) but surely one of our other sisters here are available. Someone else. Anyone else.

                          Jesus is Lord...but I don't want to be a fifth wife! There's no high status in that. I'd probably be in the kitchen all day while the other four watched soap operas and 700 club all day. And who told you I could cook? I never said I could.

                          Lilith I need more than luck to deal with this bunch, God help me.
                          Tir'd, and despairing, O celestial maid,
                          I'm caught, I cry'd, without thy heav'nly aid.
                          Help me, Diana, help a nymph forlorn,
                          Devoted to the woods, who long has worn
                          Thy livery, and long thy quiver born.
                          - Ovid

                          Comment

                          • Jesus is Lord
                            Devout seeker of the Truth™
                            True Christian™
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 639

                            #43
                            Re: It's MEeeee!!!!

                            Originally posted by Arethusa View Post
                            Jesus is Lord...but I don't want to be a fifth wife! There's no high status in that. I'd probably be in the kitchen all day while the other four watched soap operas and 700 club all day. And who told you I could cook? I never said I could.
                            No high status? You would be the head wife by the virtue of being already saved when married, not like my other wives who are mostly saved by virtue of being married to me. The four aren't allowed to watch TV except with me, their days are normally spent cleaning, doing laundry, and praising the LORD. Soap operas are blocked on my TV anyway as they are full of people doing all kinds of sinful acts such as rampant fornication and feminazism.

                            You wouldn't be in the kitchen all day, just for a little while before and after breakfast and lunch and a few hours before and a little while after dinner. You're bound to be a better cook than my current wives and even if you aren't currently you are much brighter and would be able to learn how to cook better.
                            The Big-Bang: GOD spoke and, BANG, the universe was formed.
                            Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • lilith
                              Night Hag
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 1232

                              #44
                              Re: It's MEeeee!!!!

                              Originally posted by Jesus is Lord View Post
                              No high status? You would be the head wife by the virtue of being already saved when married, not like my other wives who are mostly saved by virtue of being married to me. The four aren't allowed to watch TV except with me, their days are normally spent cleaning, doing laundry, and praising the LORD. Soap operas are blocked on my TV anyway as they are full of people doing all kinds of sinful acts such as rampant fornication and feminazism.

                              You wouldn't be in the kitchen all day, just for a little while before and after breakfast and lunch and a few hours before and a little while after dinner. You're bound to be a better cook than my current wives and even if you aren't currently you are much brighter and would be able to learn how to cook better.

                              Never fear Arethusa. I'll volunteer to give you cooking lessons....a particularly useful recipe I happen to have for a delicious Hemlock Soup should solve all your problems.
                              In order to be old & wise,you must first be young & stupid.

                              Comment

                              • Jesus is Lord
                                Devout seeker of the Truth™
                                True Christian™
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 639

                                #45
                                Re: It's MEeeee!!!!

                                Originally posted by lilith View Post
                                Never fear Arethusa. I'll volunteer to give you cooking lessons....a particularly useful recipe I happen to have for a delicious Hemlock Soup should solve all your problems.
                                Still that blasphemous tongue, you harlot!

                                Arethusa is a True Christian™ lady who understands the fact she needs a man to tell her what to think., she is not some feminazi harlot like you!
                                The Big-Bang: GOD spoke and, BANG, the universe was formed.
                                Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...