X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: Hello everyone!

    Originally posted by Cronyne View Post
    Well, while the topic of homosexuality has come up various times now, what is your opinion on homosexual Christians? An obvious paradox.

    And my final question I feel would be better asked privately.
    There is no such thing. That's like a pregnant man. Impossible.

    There are plenty of ex-queer Christians though. Is there something you'd like to tell us?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Seth Cochran
    replied
    Re: Hello everyone!

    Originally posted by Cronyne View Post
    Well, while the topic of homosexuality has come up various times now, what is your opinion on homosexual Christians? An obvious paradox.

    And my final question I feel would be better asked privately.
    They were never saved to begin with. They might have looked like it, but that just means that they were good liars. They were never going to Heaven in the first place.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cronyne
    replied
    Re: Hello everyone!

    Well, while the topic of homosexuality has come up various times now, what is your opinion on homosexual Christians? An obvious paradox.

    And my final question I feel would be better asked privately.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Billy-Reuben
    replied
    Re: Hello everyone!

    Originally posted by Cronyne View Post
    How does one know they are at heart with Jesus? What is that special feeling that tells you such, is it describable?
    It's hard to describe, but the closest I can come is unmitigated joy. Once a person is saved, there is no desire to sin. All he want to do is to perform the Will of God.

    Originally posted by Cronyne View Post
    Do you find it just that someone who finds an attraction to one who may be of the same sex, is it just that they spend trillions of years burning alive (the worst physical punishment one could endure) for a maximum of a century of sin?
    I preached a sermon on this topic recently. I'll give you a link. Let me know if it doesn't answer all of your questions.

    Do Christians "Hate Gays"?

    Pastor Billy-Reuben

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Seth Cochran
    replied
    Re: Hello everyone!

    Originally posted by Cronyne View Post
    Fair enough, Pastor.

    Now please keep in mind I do not in any way mean to attack you, I'd like this to be a healthy interview.,
    We're not here to debate or interview or whatever. We're here to fellowship with other Christians. If you're not sincerely interested in getting Saved©, then you can leave now.

    How does one know they are at heart with Jesus? What is that special feeling that tells you such, is it describable?
    Trust me, you just know. Search "Preservation of the Saints" on this forum.

    Do you find it just that someone who finds an attraction to one who may be of the same sex, is it just that they spend trillions of years burning alive (the worst physical punishment one could endure) for a maximum of a century of sin?
    Yes.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cronyne
    replied
    Re: Hello everyone!

    Fair enough, Pastor.

    Now please keep in mind I do not in any way mean to attack you, I'd like this to be a healthy interview.

    How does one know they are at heart with Jesus? What is that special feeling that tells you such, is it describable?

    Do you find it just that someone who finds an attraction to one who may be of the same sex, is it just that they spend trillions of years burning alive (the worst physical punishment one could endure) for a maximum of a century of sin?

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Billy-Reuben
    replied
    Re: Hello everyone!

    Originally posted by Cronyne View Post
    the defending Christian's here ... seem unwilling to let someone who doesn't want to be "saved", go.
    Friend, if you were in a burning apartment building in the middle of the night, I'm sure you would bang on your neighbor's door to wake him up. If he cried out "go away, I'm trying to sleep", would you shrug and walk off? I don't give up on the lost so easily.

    Pastor Billy-Reuben

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Billy-Reuben
    replied
    Re: Hello everyone!

    Originally posted by Cronyne View Post
    If being part of Christianity simply didn't make someone happy, or hell, made them even more depressed, should it be right that they blindly follow that religion for hopes that it's correct out of the other millions there are out there?
    If someone calls themselves a Christian and they aren't positively overjoyed everyday about it, then that is proof that they are a false convert who isn't really saved yet. That sounds like a person who said they believe in Jesus just because it's what their family wanted to hear, but didn't repent from their sins, and just went on living the same way. Something has got to give in that situation, and that depression is a sure sign that this person still needs to get right with Jesus.

    Originally posted by Cronyne View Post
    And also, do you really despise homosexuals, heavy eaters, and the such to your last bone? If given the chance, with no consequence or punishment of God, would you decide to kill every last one of them? Knowing they're simple people who simply don't want to follow God?
    Absolutely not. I will try to help them find Jesus and get saved. If I really despised them, I wouldn't say a word to them -- I would just sit back and snicker knowing they are going to spend eternity in Hell. The fact that I am in their faces warning them about the consequences of sin is proof of my love.

    Pastor Billy-Reuben

    Leave a comment:


  • Cronyne
    replied
    Re: Hello everyone!

    I personally think both sides here are being a crock.

    The attacking side is obviously blindly assaulting with lesser knowledge, and simply won't see the fact all these Baptist Christian's will not back down.

    And the defending Christian's here are enforcing this book down to the period, and seem unwilling to let someone who doesn't want to be "saved", go.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Seth Cochran
    replied
    Re: Hello everyone!

    Originally posted by AceofShadows View Post
    Im sorry, i was under the impression that the church was accepting of EVERYONE.

    looks like im not the only ignorant one ;P
    Where did you ever get that idea? What part of "Unsaved Unwelcome" don't you understand?

    Leave a comment:


  • AceofShadows
    replied
    Re: Hello everyone!

    Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
    Can you tell us what his name is and what's the name of the church? Get his email address for us so we can find out why he allows a lout like yourself near his place of worship.
    Im sorry, i was under the impression that the church was accepting of EVERYONE.

    looks like im not the only ignorant one ;P

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Billy-Reuben
    replied
    Re: Hello everyone!

    Originally posted by AceofShadows View Post
    Because it is NOT false to YOU, the people I am using it against.
    Hint: Using the Bible against us might work better if you used stuff that was actually in the Bible.

    Originally posted by AceofShadows View Post
    *shrug* i was using logic and wit to form a point using false points that YOU people believe in, not myself. it is logic.
    But you didn't use any points that we believe in. You just made stuff up. How is that "logic"? I thought logic was stating true premises, then showing how your conclusion necessarily follows from them, but what do I know, I'm just a sheeple.

    Pastor Billy-Reuben

    Leave a comment:


  • AceofShadows
    replied
    Re: Hello everyone!

    Originally posted by firefoxyoshi View Post
    Probably at home raping someone cause that's what you all believe in.

    And with that, I'm out of here, I'm sick of hearing these lies, I think tomorrow I'll print some of these posts you have around your site and see what the pastor down the road has to say about your mindless people
    Well, if my brother is out of here, I am too.

    I dont think I'll be coming back to this petting zoo any time soon.

    enjoy chewing the pages of your meaningless book,

    Armand- OUT.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nobar King
    replied
    Re: Hello everyone!

    Can you tell us what his name is and what's the name of the church? Get his email address for us so we can find out why he allows a lout like yourself near his place of worship.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cronyne
    replied
    Re: Hello everyone!

    This is far out of hand.

    Now, I respect religion all fine and well. Heck, I have a Bible lying on my desk that I still need to get reading. But I'd like to ask one, or maybe a few questions, depending how many I squeeze out. And answer me intellectually and with your OWN words. Please, don't throw "Jesus loves me" constantly, cause it does nothing for my question.

    If being part of Christianity simply didn't make someone happy, or hell, made them even more depressed, should it be right that they blindly follow that religion for hopes that it's correct out of the other millions there are out there?

    And also, do you really despise homosexuals, heavy eaters, and the such to your last bone? If given the chance, with no consequence or punishment of God, would you decide to kill every last one of them? Knowing they're simple people who simply don't want to follow God?

    Leave a comment:

Working...