X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ImmortalTechnique
    Unsaved trash
    • Feb 2009
    • 17

    #1

    Prayer Retreat/Moose Hunt

    This April, I will be hosting a trip to Alaska for a service trip and prayer session followed by a moose hunt. I already have 3 people who are interested. We will depart from Des Moines International Airport on Saturday April 11 around noon. Reply to this post or shoot me an email if anyone is interested.
  • Talitha
    Deaconess
    Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
    True Christian™
    • Sep 2026
    • 15118

    #2
    Re: Prayer Retreat/Moose Hunt

    Originally posted by ImmortalTechnique View Post
    This April, I will be hosting a trip to Alaska for a service trip and prayer session followed by a moose hunt. I already have 3 people who are interested. We will depart from Des Moines International Airport on Saturday April 11 around noon. Reply to this post or shoot me an email if anyone is interested.
    Hmmmm
    I love a good Moose Hunt. A bit like hunting Wiccans only the Critters are bigger.

    I won't be traveling from any "International Airport" I'm afraid. They get a bit funny about the kind of weaponry I carry.
    I'll liaise with Sarah and get back to you.

    Sister Talitha

    Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.


    HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
    being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41



    Comment

    • ImmortalTechnique
      Unsaved trash
      • Feb 2009
      • 17

      #3
      Re: Prayer Retreat/Moose Hunt

      We will be sure to rent rifles and shotguns at the resort in Ketchikan.

      Comment

      • ImmortalTechnique
        Unsaved trash
        • Feb 2009
        • 17

        #4
        Re: Prayer Retreat/Moose Hunt

        Any other takers? It will be the trip of a lifetime.

        Comment

        • Nurse Clampett
          Jesus's Favorite Nurse
          Forum Member
          • Jan 2009
          • 974

          #5
          Re: Prayer Retreat/Moose Hunt

          I would love to blast moose like the Godly Sarah Palin. Sadly April 11 will find me in my Filthy Female Hut, if you catch my drift...
          Luke 5:31
          And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick

          Comment

          • Pastor Ezekiel
            Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
             
            • Sep 2006
            • 78556

            #6
            Re: Prayer Retreat/Moose Hunt

            Originally posted by ImmortalTechnique View Post
            Any other takers? It will be the trip of a lifetime.
            Sir, let's not put the cart in front of the horse. You are using the moniker of a known black power "rap" musician, and you aren't a Saved(c) Christian. I don't think you'll get many takers here.

            You have some explaining to do.
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

            Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

            Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

            Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

            Comment

            • ImmortalTechnique
              Unsaved trash
              • Feb 2009
              • 17

              #7
              Re: Prayer Retreat/Moose Hunt

              I'm very sorry about the name. I'm by no means a rap fan. I merely found the name interesting. Sorry for any confusion

              Comment

              • Nobar King
                Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
                Christ's Guardian
                True Christian™
                • Sep 2007
                • 23748

                #8
                Re: Prayer Retreat/Moose Hunt

                Your first post was about rap music, and your user handle is a know rapper, so I think you're tying to fool someone, but it isn't me.
                May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

                Comment

                • eliot mayfield
                  God Squad
                  True Christian™
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 9324

                  #9
                  Re: Prayer Retreat/Moose Hunt

                  I've already been to Alaska and killed moose, bear and many kinds of fish. It is a great trip indeed. But I will only go with known Christians!
                  Matthew:
                  5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
                  5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
                  10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
                  10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.


                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • SayvedByTheLord
                    Sinner Who Has Found the Truth©
                    True Christian™
                    • May 2007
                    • 3151

                    #10
                    Re: Prayer Retreat/Moose Hunt

                    Judging by your name you are a nigra. As such you will not be allowed into the airport unless you are wearing a Skycap uniform and pushing a luggage cart.

                    Originally posted by ImmortalTechnique View Post
                    This April, I will be hosting a trip to Alaska for a service trip and prayer session followed by a moose hunt. I already have 3 people who are interested. We will depart from Des Moines International Airport on Saturday April 11 around noon. Reply to this post or shoot me an email if anyone is interested.


                    Leviticus 26:27-29

                    27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
                    28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
                    29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

                    Comment

                    • JennyD
                      Honorary True Christian™
                      Sweet Placid Sister
                      Forum Member
                      • Dec 2007
                      • 9567

                      #11
                      Re: Prayer Retreat/Moose Hunt

                      Originally posted by eliot mayfield View Post
                      I've already been to Alaska and killed moose, bear and many kinds of fish. It is a great trip indeed. But I will only go with known Christians!
                      A wise plan, Brother Eliot!

                      For you know, "rap" is just "rape" with no "e"! What do you think he'd want to do once he got you alone in the wilderness?

                      Show you his Infernal Technique, no doubt!
                      www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
                      Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

                      Christian Ladies:
                      Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

                      Comment

                      Working...