X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Martin Poofter
    Unsaved trash, Hateful Bigot
    • Mar 2009
    • 54

    #1

    Dallas policeman tickets Texan running back

    I saw a report in an English newspaper about a policeman who has been suspended for doing his duty. I don't understand this because the person he stopped for repeatedly crossing Stop signs without stopping could have killed somebody driving at right angles.

    This Texan is a football player or hockey player or baseball player. He was going to the hospital to see his mother-in-law who he claimed to the policeman was dying. But that doesn't mean you should break the law, does it? Once you break one law and get away with it, it's tempting to do it again, I would have thought. Didn't Jesus repeatedly make points regarding honesty? Wasn't honesty Jesus' policy?

    I looked it up on the internet and see the policeman is white and the offender is black. Well, it's a good thing it didn't happen in England because the policeman would not have been so polite to a black man and would probably shoot him - if he had a gun. I suppose that's why English policemen don't have guns. They can't be trusted like American policemen can.

    Why are people in America making such a fuss over a dying mother in law? Don't most married men want their mother in law dead? Especially if the mother in law is not a regular church goer, I would have thought.

    Am I missing something here? And why was the Texan running back? I thought he wanted to see his dying mother-in-law.
    Romans 14:23 And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.
  • Pastor Ezekiel
    Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
     
    • Sep 2006
    • 78556

    #2
    Re: Dallas policeman tickets Texan running back

    Maybe it was a wetback trying to run back to Mexico.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

    Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

    Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

    Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

    Comment

    • barneyhilliard
      Forum Member
      Forum Member
      • Mar 2009
      • 96

      #3
      Re: Dallas policeman tickets Texan running back

      It was a negro. Apparently the liberals have invaded Texas. It seems you can't just detain negros for no reason anymore. What is the world coming to?
      HUNTING ATHEISTS SINCE 1989.

      I ♣ Seals!!

      Comment

      • JennyD
        Honorary True Christian™
        Sweet Placid Sister
        Forum Member
        • Dec 2007
        • 9567

        #4
        Re: Dallas policeman tickets Texan running back

        Originally posted by Martin Luther View Post
        Am I missing something here? And why was the Texan running back? I thought he wanted to see his dying mother-in-law.
        Providing a link to the story you're talking about would probably be helpful.

        So, do you hate Jews as much as the real Martin Luther?
        www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
        Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

        Christian Ladies:
        Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

        Comment

        • Martin Poofter
          Unsaved trash, Hateful Bigot
          • Mar 2009
          • 54

          #5
          Re: Dallas policeman tickets Texan running back

          As requested, sweet Sister, here is the link.

          I am the real Martin Luther so I don't know what Jews have to do with my birthright.
          Romans 14:23 And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

          Comment

          • Martin Poofter
            Unsaved trash, Hateful Bigot
            • Mar 2009
            • 54

            #6
            Re: Dallas policeman tickets Texan running back

            So I get an infraction because my parents named me Martin Luther?

            Do I need to disown them to have this red card removed?
            Romans 14:23 And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

            Comment

            • JennyD
              Honorary True Christian™
              Sweet Placid Sister
              Forum Member
              • Dec 2007
              • 9567

              #7
              Re: Dallas policeman tickets Texan running back

              Originally posted by Martian Poofter View Post
              As requested, sweet Sister, here is the link.

              I am the real Martin Luther so I don't know what Jews have to do with my birthright.
              If you were the real Martin Luther, or had even bothered to research him for all of 10 minutes, you'd know he was a vicious anti-Semite who inspired Adolf Hitler.

              As your namesake wrote in "The Jews and Their Lies":

              I had made up my mind to write no more either about the Jews or against them. But since I learned that these miserable and accursed people do not cease to lure to themselves even us, that is, the Christians, I have published this little book, so that I might be found among those who opposed such poisonous activities of the Jews who warned the Christians to be on their guard against them. I would not have believed that a Christian could be duped by the Jews into taking their exile and wretchedness upon himself. However, the devil is the god of the world, and wherever God's word is absent he has an easy task, not only with the weak but also with the strong. May God help us. Amen.
              And

              Therefore be on your guard against the Jews, knowing that wherever they have their synagogues, nothing is found but a den of devils in which sheer self­glory, conceit, lies, blasphemy, and defaming of God and men are practiced most maliciously and veheming his eyes on them.
              How to deal with Jews? Luther says:

              First to set fire to their synagogues or schools and to bury and cover with dirt whatever will not burn, so that no man will ever again see a stone or cinder of them. This is to be done in honor of our Lord and of Christendom, so that God might see that we are Christians, and do not condone or knowingly tolerate such public lying, cursing, and blaspheming of his Son and of his Christians. For whatever we tolerated in the past unknowingly ­ and I myself was unaware of it ­ will be pardoned by God. But if we, now that we are informed, were to protect and shield such a house for the Jews, existing right before our very nose, in which they lie about, blaspheme, curse, vilify, and defame Christ and us (as was heard above), it would be the same as if we were doing all this and even worse ourselves, as we very well know.

              Second, I advise that their houses also be razed and destroyed. For they pursue in them the same aims as in their synagogues. Instead they might be lodged under a roof or in a barn, like the gypsies. This will bring home to them that they are not masters in our country, as they boast, but that they are living in exile and in captivity, as they incessantly wail and lament about us before God.

              Third, I advise that all their prayer books and Talmudic writings, in which such idolatry, lies, cursing and blasphemy are taught, be taken from them. (remainder omitted)

              Fourth, I advise that their rabbis be forbidden to teach henceforth on pain of loss of life and limb. For they have justly forfeited the right to such an office by holding the poor Jews captive with the saying of Moses (Deuteronomy 17 [:10 ff.]) in which he commands them to obey their teachers on penalty of death, although Moses clearly adds: "what they teach you in accord with the law of the Lord." Those villains ignore that. They wantonly employ the poor people's obedience contrary to the law of the Lord and infuse them with this poison, cursing, and blasphemy. In the same way the pope also held us captive with the declaration in Matthew 16 {:18], "You are Peter," etc, inducing us to believe all the lies and deceptions that issued from his devilish mind. He did not teach in accord with the word of God, and therefore he forfeited the right to teach.

              Fifth, I advise that safe­conduct on the highways be abolished completely for the Jews. For they have no business in the countryside, since they are not lords, officials, tradesmen, or the like. Let they stay at home. (...remainder omitted).

              Sixth, I advise that usury be prohibited to them, and that all cash and treasure of silver and gold be taken from them and put aside for safekeeping. The reason for such a measure is that, as said above, they have no other means of earning a livelihood than usury, and by it they have stolen and robbed from us all they possess. Such money should now be used in no other way than the following: Whenever a Jew is sincerely converted, he should be handed one hundred, two hundred, or three hundred florins, as personal circumstances may suggest. With this he could set himself up in some occupation for the support of his poor wife and children, and the maintenance of the old or feeble. For such evil gains are cursed if they are not put to use with God's blessing in a good and worthy cause.

              Seventh, I commend putting a flail, an ax, a hoe, a spade, a distaff, or a spindle into the hands of young, strong Jews and Jewesses and letting them earn their bread in the sweat of their brow, as was imposed on the children of Adam (Gen 3[:19]}. For it is not fitting that they should let us accursed Goyim toil in the sweat of our faces while they, the holy people, idle away their time behind the stove, feasting and farting, and on top of all, boasting blasphemously of their lordship over the Christians by means of our sweat. No, one should toss out these lazy rogues by the seat of their pants.

              ***
              www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
              Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

              Christian Ladies:
              Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

              Comment

              • Martin Poofter
                Unsaved trash, Hateful Bigot
                • Mar 2009
                • 54

                #8
                Re: Dallas policeman tickets Texan running back

                But the number is in the phone book - Luther M (satanic code deleted) so I don't need inspiration.
                Romans 14:23 And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

                Comment

                • JennyD
                  Honorary True Christian™
                  Sweet Placid Sister
                  Forum Member
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 9567

                  #9
                  Re: Dallas policeman tickets Texan running back

                  Originally posted by Martin Luther View Post
                  But the number is in the phone book - Luther M (satanic code deleted) so I don't need inspiration.
                  Why do you hate Jews, since you claim to be Martin Luther?
                  www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
                  Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

                  Christian Ladies:
                  Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

                  Comment

                  • Martin Poofter
                    Unsaved trash, Hateful Bigot
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 54

                    #10
                    Re: Dallas policeman tickets Texan running back

                    Well Sister, since you insist on a response, I don't like a helmet that fails to retreat after fornication.
                    Romans 14:23 And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

                    Comment

                    • JennyD
                      Honorary True Christian™
                      Sweet Placid Sister
                      Forum Member
                      • Dec 2007
                      • 9567

                      #11
                      Re: Dallas policeman tickets Texan running back

                      Originally posted by Martin Luther View Post
                      Well Sister, since you insist on a response, I don't like a helmet that fails to retreat after fornication.
                      Great, another homersexual.

                      Perhaps a Pastor should change your name to Martian Poofter?
                      www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
                      Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

                      Christian Ladies:
                      Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

                      Comment

                      • Martin Poofter
                        Unsaved trash, Hateful Bigot
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 54

                        #12
                        Re: Dallas policeman tickets Texan running back

                        That's Odd I see.

                        My name's been changed to reflect my status,

                        And that I claim is so outrageous.

                        Of being queer, without such proof

                        And being referred to as a poof

                        Would Jesus have performed as such?

                        Because I wrote about a crutch.
                        Romans 14:23 And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

                        Comment

                        • JennyD
                          Honorary True Christian™
                          Sweet Placid Sister
                          Forum Member
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 9567

                          #13
                          Re: Dallas policeman tickets Texan running back

                          Originally posted by Martin Poofter View Post
                          That's Odd I see.

                          My name's been changed to reflect my status,

                          And that I claim is so outrageous.

                          Of being queer, without such proof

                          And being referred to as a poof

                          Would Jesus have performed as such?

                          Because I wrote about a crutch.
                          Your meter is incomprehensible.

                          I give this poem a 2 of 10, merely because you spelled everything correctly.
                          www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
                          Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

                          Christian Ladies:
                          Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

                          Comment

                          • Martin Poofter
                            Unsaved trash, Hateful Bigot
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 54

                            #14
                            Re: Dallas policeman tickets Texan running back

                            Originally posted by JennyD View Post
                            Your meter is incomprehensible.

                            I give this poem a 2 of 10, merely because you spelled everything correctly.
                            I'm no expert. In fact I am quite lame. I only wish I could be an American, instead of a brit with bad teeth and no chin.
                            Romans 14:23 And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

                            Comment

                            • Nobar King
                              Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
                              Christ's Guardian
                              True Christian™
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 23748

                              #15
                              Re: Dallas policeman tickets Texan running back

                              Now you're starting to make some sense.
                              May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

                              Comment

                              Working...