X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we all kiss Alito's chubby ass?

Hallelujah Brothers and Sisters, finally we have a Supreme Court Justice -- Justice Samuel Alito -- who pledges his blood to Jesus and our blessed Donald Trump above all others... ASSUME THE POSITION, JUSTICE ALITO while we take our turns eating from your manger.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	alito-flag.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	296.2 KB
ID:	2067869Click image for larger version

Name:	444821181_730237545726554_2498077174580770444_n.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	259.1 KB
ID:	2067870
    sigpic

I loved Newt before Newt was invincible

We can be proud of the Judge. The Appeal to Heaven Flag is about a Christ-centered government. There will be one soon in front of City Hall in Freehold.

What is an ‘Appeal to Heaven’ flag? (msn.com)
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Amen! Americans have the right to worship Christ Jesus freely without the threat of government intrusion such as equal "marriage," scientific discussion about when life begins (when Jesus says it does, which is to say when He personally plants a soul into the building blocks of the tiny cellular baby), and taxes should be collected only to support a strong militia to take care of students protesting against Israel. Anyone who has read the Holy Bible knows that when Jesus comes back He will destroy the sinners, and what kind of sinner would He have in His Holy Cross Hairs if not those very Semites who Killed Him the first time? So clearly the whole "who will live on this land" confusion will be solved when the unrepentant Jews are turned into bloody stumps sloshing through the streets while the rest of us rejoice. All I know is I'm not cleaning up the mess.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
        Amen! Americans have the right to worship Christ Jesus freely without the threat of government intrusion such as equal "marriage," scientific discussion about when life begins (when Jesus says it does, which is to say when He personally plants a soul into the building blocks of the tiny cellular baby), and taxes should be collected only to support a strong militia to take care of students protesting against Israel. Anyone who has read the Holy Bible knows that when Jesus comes back He will destroy the sinners, and what kind of sinner would He have in His Holy Cross Hairs if not those very Semites who Killed Him the first time? So clearly the whole "who will live on this land" confusion will be solved when the unrepentant Jews are turned into bloody stumps sloshing through the streets while the rest of us rejoice. All I know is I'm not cleaning up the mess.
        Sister Etheldreda, just reading your impassioned words gives me hope for the future. It's True Christian Patriots℠ like you who are ushering in His rule, as are strong Christian men like Justices Alito and Barrett, who overturn settled law and give breath to the image of Donald Trump. Very soon we'll witness John's prophesy come to pass, that the image of the Donald might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the Donald to be slain (Revelation 13:15).

You think I exaggerate? Read the words of Justice Alito for yourself:

Oh, how are we feeling now about Alito being a Catlicker? Just asking.
        sigpic

I loved Newt before Newt was invincible

Comment

Blinded by the sweaty, oil stained veil of Mary and brainwashed into believing Jesus has come back as a bowl full of crackers is no obstacle to Christ. As you know the Good Lord can speak the Truth from the mouth of an ass. He's done it before and He'll do it again.

“And the LORD opened the mouth of the ass, and she said unto Balaam,
          What have I done unto thee, that thou hast smitten me these three times?”​
          ​​​​​​Numbers 22:28

Just don't ask me to invite the likes of those people into my own home.
          Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Thank goodness for former Vice-President Mike Pence. Oh, I know that he has said some unkind things about our beloved President Trump, but I am sure that he has learned some very valuable lessons there. It appears that Mr. Pence has been making amends lately; and, just this afternoon, the dear man has come out defending Justice Alito's flag-flying!

Mike Pence was a target on Jan. 6. but says criticism of `Appeal to Heaven' flag is absurd

WASHINGTON − Former Vice President Mike Pence – who was a target during the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol – rejected criticism Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito has gotten over a flag carried by some of the attackers.

Pence said the controversy over Alito flying an “Appeal to Heaven” flag outside his New Jersey beach house is “absurd and anti-historical.”

The flag, Pence said on X, was commissioned by George Washington in 1775 for use on cruiser ships during the Revolutionary War. The phrase on the flag comes from English philosopher John Locke.

Calling the flag part of “our proud heritage of Faith and Freedom,” Pence said “every American should be proud to fly it.”
            The former vice president said every American should be proud to fly the 'Appeal to Heaven' flag that's become a symbol for Christian nationalists.

Well, if that isn't a glorious testimonial about how it's perfectly fine to fly this wonderful flag, then I don't know what is. May the bless Justice Alito in all that he does to glorify the Kingdom of Heaven — and may He also bless Mike Pence!

Isaiah 43:10 "Ye are my witnesses, saith the , and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no formed, neither shall there be after me.​"

Click image for larger version  Name:	Isabella Signature South Seas Blue.jpg Views:	0 Size:	11.8 KB ID:	2067886

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

My Bohemian Grove friends have told me one Justice Alito ass cheek says "WIDE" and the other says "LOAD."

Comment

I'm sure Mr. Alito can explain the subtleties of displaying the flag upside down to the men who step in harm's way - men such as Donny BoneSpurs, StayHome Hannity and Tucker Castrato, lead sniper of the Salivation Army. When these boys fly the flag upside down alongside Corporal Punishment Alito bringing up the rear (deferred, obviously), our enemies fade away like the shark and the battery. I'll tell you, I'd rather be electrocutized bby the shark thann eaten by a battteryy
                Last edited by Dr. Anthony J. Toole; Yesterday, 08:06 AM.
                If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Working...
                X