X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SUV
    True Christian™ Princess
    The Driving Force behind RA12
    Have at it, anytime!
    • Sep 2006
    • 11027

    #1

    Oh my GOD, what have they done to our Troops?



    Bring back the Good Old Days:


    (Confederate Zouave)
  • Larry Lee
    Predestinated Servant of Jesus Christ by the Will of God
    True Christian™ Theologian
    True Christian™
    • Sep 2006
    • 4464

    #2
    Re: Oh my GOD, what have they done to our Troops?

    Originally posted by SUV View Post
    I think we know which uniform Ann Coulter's boyfriend, Matt, would choose.
    sigpic

    I loved Newt before Newt was invincible

    Comment

    • Brother V
      True Christian™ Nitric Oxide
      True Christian™
      • Sep 2006
      • 3481

      #3
      Re: Oh my GOD, what have they done to our Troops?

      Originally posted by Larry Lee View Post
      I think we know which uniform Ann Coulter's boyfriend, Matt, would choose.
      I had heard he was a rifleman in the Marine Corps.
      Judges 9:21 And Jotham ran away, and fled, and went to Beer, and dwelt there, for fear of Abimelech his brother.

      Comment

      • Rev. Dr. Davidson
        Forum Member
        Forum Member
        • Jan 2007
        • 1439

        #4
        Re: Oh my GOD, what have they done to our Troops?

        Originally posted by Brother V View Post
        I had heard he was a rifleman in the Marine Corps.
        I think I read somewhere that he could polish a rifle in under a minute. That is one major skill. It's no wonder Anne likes him.
        "If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. . . . And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the manservant's do."
        (Leviticus 21:6-7)

        Comment

        Working...