X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brother Quest
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    • Dec 2009
    • 78

    #1

    Christmas Ham

    I cooked us ham today , just ta wizz off the moozlems, and it turned out great... I really enjoyed setting it at the front door of thier mosque... Smothered in Pineapple glaze and spices...

    Leviticus 11:7 and the pig, for though it divides the hoof, thus making a split hoof, it does not chew cud, it is unclean to you.

    Happy baby Jesus day.
    Attached Files
    "And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now. This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth His glory; and His disciples believed on Him" (John 2:10-11 KJV)
  • SUV
    True Christian™ Princess
    The Driving Force behind RA12
    Have at it, anytime!
    • Sep 2006
    • 11027

    #2
    Re: Christmas Ham

    Originally posted by Brother Quest View Post
    I cooked us ham today , just ta wizz off the moozlems, and it turned out great... I really enjoyed setting it at the front door of thier mosque... Smothered in Pineapple glaze and spices...

    Leviticus 11:7 and the pig, for though it divides the hoof, thus making a split hoof, it does not chew cud, it is unclean to you.

    Happy baby Jesus day.
    I would not see anyone fall into SIN, Brother, even a vicious, dirty mooselimb
    So I confiscated that Ham before they could attack it with bombs or whatever. JESUS! It was delicious!

    Comment

    • Brother Quest
      Forum Member
      Forum Member
      • Dec 2009
      • 78

      #3
      Re: Christmas Ham

      Originally posted by SUV View Post
      I would not see anyone fall into SIN, Brother, even a vicious, dirty mooselimb
      So I confiscated that Ham before they could attack it with bombs or whatever. JESUS! It was delicious!
      I did keep a small portion of it for myself just to see if it was fit and all.. I went ahead and cooked up some sweet taters and mashed them. Then I creamed me some spinach... I had to thro a few hot peppers in there since I'm probally breaking some sort of KJV rule, and A red Habenaro and a green Meskin Mariachi just ta make it as sinfull as I could... I really just wanted to make sure those Mooslems got a little of everything they need for thier trip to the burnin sulfer ....
      Attached Files
      "And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now. This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth His glory; and His disciples believed on Him" (John 2:10-11 KJV)

      Comment

      • SUV
        True Christian™ Princess
        The Driving Force behind RA12
        Have at it, anytime!
        • Sep 2006
        • 11027

        #4
        Re: Christmas Ham

        Originally posted by Brother Quest View Post
        I really just wanted to make sure those Mooslems got a little of everything they need for thier trip to the burnin sulfer ....
        Finally, one thing positive about those "people" -
        WE GET TO EAT UP ALL THE PORK THAT THEY ARE TOO STOOPID TO! HALLELUJAH!

        Comment

        Working...