X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • James Hutchins
    True Christian™
    Just a Regular Nice Guy
     
    • Jun 2009
    • 29457

    #16
    Re: S.M.U.T.

    My dad, my wifes brother in law and his son were all there that day the TWC. Fortunately, my father left to go to breakfast with his pal from Morgan Stanley at 8:45 AM. My wifes brother in law took off at 9 when his son arrived, they went across the street to Brooks Brothers to get some ties. They both had their cameras that day and got awesome pictures. Both retured on the royalties.

    Just goes to show, being a True Christian™ has its' benefits, more than any Platinum American Express card (though those benefits are pretty good too).
    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

    Comment

    • James Dewitt
      #63 on Forbes'...but #1 in Jesus's Heart
      • Jan 2010
      • 6267

      #17
      Re: S.M.U.T.

      Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
      James, I would not be so quick to judge. He is an admitted catlick and member of their 'inner circle'. Where there is smoke, there is fire.

      Reminds when I was a high spirited child. A fine officer of the law pulled me over for speeding on the highway. I had not been on the highway that day. He wrote me a ticket anyways because "Maybe not today, but I am sure you were speeding at one time or another and did not get caught. This makes up for it". He was correct in his assessment and I agreed the ticket was well deserved.

      I understand Brother James. I remember so well the day,I think I was sixteen. I had come home from washing dishes at the deli, not far from my home. I came in from the cold and passed my father's chair, as I passed he gave me a swift kick in the pants. I asked him what I had done wrong? He replied nothing today,that's for the next time in case I don't know about it. Lord I miss him, and his wisdom. I had most likely done something wrong to deserve it and he knew it!
      YIC James Dewitt

      Comment

      • James Dewitt
        #63 on Forbes'...but #1 in Jesus's Heart
        • Jan 2010
        • 6267

        #18
        Re: S.M.U.T.

        This morning I have received confirmation that there were two Catholic Priests in New York as far back as 8 years ago that had the name Tommy O'Brien. One had been defrocked for possible child abuse. The other still remains as an active Priest. It also turns out that the active Priest as an uncle who is a Bishop in the New York area. I have contacted a friend of mine who is with the NYPD, who is willing to give a polygraph test to the man I am trying to help. Its good to have friends in the police Dept.

        Later this morning, after my usual two hours of prayer and a hearty breakfast with my wife and sons, I will be travelling to Queens to see Tommy. If he will accept the polygraph test, we will go see my friend at the police dept.

        I guess I will have to wait until the test has been given to him, before I can proceed with any more help.

        I have talked with Pastor Rich Henderson at the Morning Star Baptist Church in Queens, He runs the safe house where Tommy is staying. Pastor Rich told me Tommy spent most of the evening in prayer, I take that to be a good sign.

        Yours In Christ James

        Comment

        • Pastor Ezekiel
          Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
           
          • Sep 2006
          • 78556

          #19
          Re: S.M.U.T.

          Make sure he gets frisked for beads. They keep them up in their papist "cavity" sometimes, so wear gloves.
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

          Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

          Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

          Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

          Comment

          • James Dewitt
            #63 on Forbes'...but #1 in Jesus's Heart
            • Jan 2010
            • 6267

            #20
            Re: S.M.U.T.

            Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
            Make sure he gets frisked for beads. They keep them up in their papist "cavity" sometimes, so wear gloves.

            Good point Pastor, my buddies at the NYPD, can and have preformed full body and cavity searches

            I will make that arrangement upon entering the building, Tommy should not mind it.

            Comment

            • James Dewitt
              #63 on Forbes'...but #1 in Jesus's Heart
              • Jan 2010
              • 6267

              #21
              Re: S.M.U.T.

              Its been along day. Tommy passed the polygraph test with flying colors, he also passed the body cavity search. I dropped him of at the church in Queens.
              So now I need a little advice, he has not done what the Catherlik Church charged him with,He is a innocent man. Guilty of just one thing I can think of, he
              was a Catherlik( We all can't be perfect all the time), so how can I help him further. Pastor Rich told him he is welcome to stay and help out around the church and Half way house for as long as he wants to stay. I think I will leave it at that, and let Tommy and Jesus figure out the rest. Tommy has told myself and Pastor Rich that he would like to become a Baptist. I consider this a win for Jesus.

              Any ideas and comments will be help.

              PS Pastor Ezekiel I received the Bibles and Chick Tracks, Thank you for your help. I am giving them out to 10 or 15 people a day. I will be placing another order soon. Have Bob lay in a supply of say 1,000 .
              YIC James

              Comment

              • James Dewitt
                #63 on Forbes'...but #1 in Jesus's Heart
                • Jan 2010
                • 6267

                #22
                Re: S.M.U.T.

                For the past few day I have been working with a crack whore, her name is Lauri. She will sell her body for a few dollars or crack to any man or woman.
                I have shared the word of God with her, I told her to give up her whoring ways and repent! Jesus still loves her and if she will accept his love, she can be saved. I showed her Bible scripture ( from the KJV 1611 of course). I have even spent long hours in the night, giving her intense lessons, to no avail she refuses to hear the word of GOD. She seems to be held firmly in the grip of Satan and the crack drug. I guess I have failed Jesus on this one, but I will move on and find another in the hope that I may be successful.


                Leviticus 19:29
                Do not prostitute thy daughter, to cause her to be a whore; lest the land fall to whoredom, and the land become full of wickedness.

                Leviticus 20:5
                Then I will set my face against that man, and against his family, and will cut him off, and all that go a whoring after him, to commit whoredom with Molech, from among their people.

                Leviticus 21:7
                They shall not take a wife that is a whore, or profane; neither shall they take a woman put away from her husband: for he is holy unto his God.

                Leviticus 21:9
                And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the whore, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire.

                Numbers 14:33
                And your children shall wander in the wilderness forty years, and bear your whoredoms, until your carcases be wasted in the wilderness.

                Numbers 25:1
                And Israel abode in Shittim, and the people began to commit whoredom with the daughters of Moab.

                Deuteronomy 22:21
                Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you.

                Deuteronomy 23:17
                There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.

                Deuteronomy 23:18
                Thou shalt not bring the hire of a whore, or the price of a dog, into the house of the LORD thy God for any vow: for even both these are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

                Comment

                • James Dewitt
                  #63 on Forbes'...but #1 in Jesus's Heart
                  • Jan 2010
                  • 6267

                  #23
                  Re: S.M.U.T.

                  For the past week I have been working with a gentleman, named Luke. I found him just off Wall Street sitting in an alley passed out from the affects of whiskey. I woke the man and offered to buy him breakfast, Luke looked a bit confused but accepted my offer. During breakfast I asked him why he had turned to the bottle and not to Jesus for comfort. He told me that he was a trader on wall street and that the economic collapse had left him penniless.
                  Luke told me he had prayed to Jesus to save his fortune. I responded that Jesus saves souls not money, maybe he should have asked Jesus to save
                  him. I shared with him Gods word and told him that his body is a Temple of God and that God does not like it when we destroy his Temple.
                  I reminded him that all the money we posses belongs to God, and should be used to Glorify His name.


                  John 2:13-15

                  And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.

                  And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting:

                  And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;

                  1 Corinthians 6:19-20

                  What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

                  For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.


                  I asked Luke if he would like to stay with a friend of mine for a few days to sort it all out, he accepted the offer. Luke and I went to see Pastor Rich at the Morning Star Baptist church. The good Pastor took him in.

                  The very morning after much thought Luke accepted our help, and is going to a rehab center in upstate New York . I hope that he will some day be able to return to Gods fold and bask in the Love of Jesus.

                  Comment

                  Working...