This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Stars we'll meet in Heaven

    Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
    I know those uncaring liberals will say his lung cancer was caused by his habit of smoking cigars.
    Genesis 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

    I noticed that methods of consumption were not articulated.

    Comment


    • Re: Stars we'll meet in Heaven

      Poor Rush - if he were still alive - would be fuming at the lack of liberal gloating over his bloated, cancerous corpse. Let's pray he managed to get one last viagra-laden trip in to see the historical churches of the Dominican Republic on his journey to Heaven.
      If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

      Comment


      • Re: Stars we'll meet in Heaven

        I can't believe that Limbaugh wasn't laid in State at the Capitol. What else are they doing in there? Are they really so busy that they couldn't have taken the time to honor this man?
        His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

        Guns For God and the Economy

        Comment


        • Re: Stars we'll meet in Heaven

          Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
          I can't believe that Limbaugh wasn't laid in State at the Capitol. What else are they doing in there? Are they really so busy that they couldn't have taken the time to honor this man?
          The flag in front of City Hall, Freehold, IA:


          Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

          Comment


          • Re: Stars we'll meet in Heaven

            Prince Philip was one of the highest ranking white people in the world. He continued the tradition of white royalty.

            During his reign and Chief White Prince he noted the Chinese have slanted eyes. He told jokes about deaf people. These are qualities that keep we white Christians on top and his memory should be honored for his contributions.


            Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh - Wikipedia
            Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

            Comment


            • Re: Stars we'll meet in Heaven

              Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
              Prince Philip was one of the highest ranking white people in the world. He continued the tradition of white royalty.

              During his reign and Chief White Prince he noted the Chinese have slanted eyes. He told jokes about deaf people. These are qualities that keep we white Christians on top and his memory should be honored for his contributions.

              Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh - Wikipedia
              Oh, yes, indeed, dear Brother Mayor Hold -- Prince Philip spoke his mind, and nobody could argue with him for speaking the truth so courageously. Goodness only knows that he was right 99.9% of the time, just like our very own patriots, such as Rush Limbaugh, Alex Jones and Ted Nugent.

              The world will miss His Royal Highness -- that's for sure -- but I have no doubt that his wisdom will live on for centuries, to inspire future generations.

              (Mrs.) Isabella White

              Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

              Comment


              • Re: Stars we'll meet in Heaven

                In a little book, maybe? It will make better reading in Heaven than those other little books, one red the other green, from Chairman Mao and Colonel Gaddafi respectively. Hopefully they'll be unavailable in the world to come and drivel from Karl Marx and Napoleon Bonaparte, failing as they do on so many levels, are very unlikely to get a nod from The Almighty.

                Hell will have continuous readings I'm sure in a form suited to that environment; loud, hissing & unremitting are adjectives which spring to mind.

                Can you imagine them doing Barbershop all at the same time?
                Bass - Gaddafi growls "the green book"
                Baritone - Marx getting stuck into his "manifesto"
                Lead - Napoleon ululates "The Code"
                Tenor - Mao ornaments his "red book" with a little gong

                Comment


                • Мы заливаем новое порно видео каждый день! Так что заходите сюда почаще и смотрите лучшую порнуху онлайн с ежедневным обновлением!


                  Брюнетки порно на русском языке для телефонов и планшетов. Брюнетки видео в HD качестве онлайн.




                  2019







                  4e3daa8

                  Comment


                  • Hello i am a strong man fromAngolain my village we cook and eat whitemen very delicious They pray Jesus but dunno they get to heven or not get. my favorite the gluteus.

                    Comment


                    • Re: Stars we'll meet in Heaven

                      Originally posted by AugustMboneh View Post
                      Hello i am a strong man fromAngolain
                      It's spelled "England."


                      Originally posted by AugustMboneh View Post
                      My village we cook and eat whitemen very delicious They pray Jesus but dunno they get to heven or not get. my favorite the gluteus.
                      Yes this was a common occurrence in pagan England until you were liberated by the Romans. Of course you still couldn't get into Heaven until the Saxons brought Christ to your Godless island.


                      How about you follow the rules and make a thread in the introduction forum?
                      I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
                      Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
                      But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
                      From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

                      Comment


                      • Re: Stars we'll meet in Heaven

                        Originally posted by AugustMboneh View Post
                        Hello i am a strong man fromAngolain my village we cook and eat whitemen very delicious They pray Jesus but dunno they get to heven or not get. my favorite the gluteus.
                        If all the White men are killed and eaten, then how do you even have an internet connection where you can post this information?
                        His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

                        Guns For God and the Economy

                        Comment


                        • Re: Stars we'll meet in Heaven
                          There's always pagan semaphore . .

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X