X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DirtBike06
    Confirmed Enemy of God
    BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
    • Jan 2008
    • 37

    #1

    Some words.

    Hello. I am DirtBike06 also known as Altair. I come from the holy tribe "digibutter" where we serve the god "franis".

    but anyways, I have seen your post lately. and They are all wrong. Some of you seem to be pulling people OUT of christianity, and some just have false statements. I believe there is a REAL God named "Jesus Christ". I believe in the bible, but you guys seem to be wrong hypocrites.

    I am a gamer. and I believe no one else here is. Games don't change me. I play Mario. Super Mario is not a homosexual tool. You may find it a Homosexual tool if you were a PERVERT.

    Another thing is that you guys are RACIST. Christians aren't race. they're color is made by the IMAGE of GOD. Like it or not. Pastor Ezekiel keeps calling Japenese "CHINKS". which is a 100% Racial comment. and He will be going to hell for that. Also, many of you people are ANTI-JEW. Jesus was a jew, correct? so you hate Jesus perhaps?

    I play Halo 3. there is nothing wrong with the game. Its just a shooting game that can easily be handled by 10 year olds. Super Mario is not a homosexual game at all. so shut up or God will punish you.

    The Wii was NOT made by the Devil. it was made by a company called "Nintendo" which the people there are friendly, and do not believe in a false god. The Wii is a great system. and can help lazy ol' coach potatoes get off there asses and start getting active. Get your facts straight before you post.

    Now I hope I can fit kindly into this forum. but this place is
  • SalvationSeeker
    True Christian™ Theologian
    Forum Member
    • Sep 2006
    • 3892

    #2
    Re: Some words.

    Lots of opinions and say-so's, little (read: nothing) Bible.
    Please provide chapter and verse from the Holy Bible that supports anything of what you say.
    Quote it in context, and show how it relates to the situation here.

    To put it simply: Put up or shut up.


    And also..
    Hello. I am DirtBike06 also known as Altair. I come from the holy tribe "digibutter" where we serve the god "franis".
    but anyways, I have seen your post lately. and They are all wrong. Some of you seem to be pulling people OUT of christianity, and some just have false statements. I believe there is a REAL God named "Jesus Christ". I believe in the bible, but you guys seem to be wrong hypocrites.
    So what happened to Exodus 20:3 - Thou shalt have no other gods before me. ?
    If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
    A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
    Proverbs 9:12-13

    Comment

    • DirtBike06
      Confirmed Enemy of God
      BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
      • Jan 2008
      • 37

      #3
      Re: Some words.

      Originally posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
      Lots of opinions and say-so's, little (read: nothing) Bible.
      Please provide chapter and verse from the Holy Bible that supports anything of what you say.
      Quote it in context, and show how it relates to the situation here.

      To put it simply: Put up or shut up.


      And also..




      So what happened to Exodus 20:3 - Thou shalt have no other gods before me. ?
      wow. you take the internet to seriously, lol. don't you have anything better to do? like maybe PREACH IN A *expletive deleted* CHURCH?

      the "god franis" was just a internet joke from the holy tribe of digibutter. my god.
      Last edited by Pastor Billy-Reuben; 01-03-2008, 07:06 PM. Reason: expletive deleted

      Comment

      • SalvationSeeker
        True Christian™ Theologian
        Forum Member
        • Sep 2006
        • 3892

        #4
        Re: Some words.

        Originally posted by DirtBike06 View Post
        wow. you take the internet to seriously, lol. don't you have anything better to do? like maybe PREACH IN A DAMN CHURCH?

        the "god franis" was just a internet joke from the holy tribe of digibutter. my god.
        If you aren't here to be serious but only to mock God, then you have no real purpose here and might as well leave.
        The Holy Bible is no joking matter, you sure are no Christian, and we have better things to do (such as Preaching like you suggested) than wasting time with you.
        If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
        A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
        Proverbs 9:12-13

        Comment

        • Pastor Billy-Reuben
          Senior Pastor
          VP of Evangelical Outreach
          On FIRE for Jesus
          True Christian™
          • Sep 2006
          • 5812

          #5
          Re: Some words.

          Originally posted by DirtBike06 View Post
          Another thing is that you guys are RACIST. Christians aren't race. they're color is made by the IMAGE of GOD.
          What color are Christians? I was under the impression that Christians came in every color.

          Racism is not tolerated here. If you keep it up, you will find yourself banned.

          Originally posted by DirtBike06 View Post
          Like it or not. Pastor Ezekiel keeps calling Japenese "CHINKS". which is a 100% Racial comment. and He will be going to hell for that.
          No, he usually calls them dirty yellow monkeys, but that's beside the point. People go to Hell for rejecting the gospel, refusing to turn away from sin, and not accepting Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.

          According to your logic, Paul should be in Hell for saying that Jews are unpleasant to God and are contrary to all men (I Thes 2:14-15). Jesus should be in Hell for calling Jews "the children of them which killed the prophets" (Mt 23:31) and sons of the Devil (John 8:44).

          Originally posted by DirtBike06 View Post
          Also, many of you people are ANTI-JEW.
          Friend, I think you are confusing the Jewish race with the Jewish religion. We are against any false religion that denies the Truth of the Gospel. No one here has any problem with members of the Jewish race. Jewish people can be saved?

          Originally posted by DirtBike06 View Post
          Jesus was a jew, correct? so you hate Jesus perhaps?
          Jesus was neither sort of Jew. Jesus was immaculately conceived. He did not inherit any of Mary's or Joseph's Jewish DNA. He was obviously not a practicer of the Jewish religion either.

          Perhaps you deny the immaculate conception of Christ. Are you calling the Old Testament prophets liars and calling Mary a fornicator?

          Pastor Billy-Reuben
          Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

          ✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
          Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
          #ChristianLivesMatter

          sigpic

          Comment

          • DirtBike06
            Confirmed Enemy of God
            BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
            • Jan 2008
            • 37

            #6
            Re: Some words.

            I am a human being just as you. I have every right as much as you have to be here.

            I was sent from God to come here and test you. You failed the test.

            You stated that this place was to help people to believe in God.

            So, as the messenger I was, I tested you. I was being a bad example on purpose to see if you would Encourage me to come to Christ. or Not take a chance.

            You found out that I "didnt believe in God" so you wanted me to leave. Instead of lead me to God.

            You failed the test. May God have mercy upon you.

            Comment

            • Poseidons_Trident
              Unsaved trash
              Under Investigation
              • Jan 2008
              • 19

              #7
              Re: Some words.

              Originally posted by DirtBike06 View Post
              I am a human being just as you. I have every right as much as you have to be here.

              I was sent from God to come here and test you. You failed the test.

              You stated that this place was to help people to believe in God.

              So, as the messenger I was, I tested you. I was being a bad example on purpose to see if you would Encourage me to come to Christ. or Not take a chance.

              You found out that I "didnt believe in God" so you wanted me to leave. Instead of lead me to God.

              You failed the test. May God have mercy upon you.
              It is much too late to save you. Now, please, sir, leave. You are not welcome here.

              Comment

              • SalvationSeeker
                True Christian™ Theologian
                Forum Member
                • Sep 2006
                • 3892

                #8
                Re: Some words.

                Originally posted by DirtBike06 View Post
                I am a human being just as you. I have every right as much as you have to be here.

                I was sent from God to come here and test you. You failed the test.

                You stated that this place was to help people to believe in God.

                So, as the messenger I was, I tested you. I was being a bad example on purpose to see if you would Encourage me to come to Christ. or Not take a chance.

                You found out that I "didnt believe in God" so you wanted me to leave. Instead of lead me to God.

                You failed the test. May God have mercy upon you.
                Nobody said you should leave if you didn't believe in God. We knew you didn't believe from the moment you stepped in here.
                But that you might as well leave if you didn't come here for Salvation, but only to mock God.
                Can't read too good eh?


                BTW Lying is a grave sin, and especially lying about God.
                You're really not making this any better for yourself.
                I'll be praying for your damned soul.
                If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
                A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
                Proverbs 9:12-13

                Comment

                • Pastor Billy-Reuben
                  Senior Pastor
                  VP of Evangelical Outreach
                  On FIRE for Jesus
                  True Christian™
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 5812

                  #9
                  Re: Some words.

                  Originally posted by DirtBike06 View Post
                  wow. you take the internet to seriously, lol. don't you have anything better to do? like maybe PREACH IN A *expletive deleted* CHURCH?
                  This is serious business, friend. This forum is an outreach ministry and we get folks saved here.

                  By the way, I do preach in a church. I also preach on street corners, on university campuses, in parks, and here on the internet.

                  Pastor Billy-Reuben
                  Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

                  ✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
                  Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
                  #ChristianLivesMatter

                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • DirtBike06
                    Confirmed Enemy of God
                    BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 37

                    #10
                    Re: Some words.

                    *Atheist Lies Deleted*
                    Last edited by Pastor Billy-Reuben; 01-03-2008, 07:12 PM. Reason: *Atheist Lies Deleted*

                    Comment

                    • Pastor Billy-Reuben
                      Senior Pastor
                      VP of Evangelical Outreach
                      On FIRE for Jesus
                      True Christian™
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 5812

                      #11
                      Re: Some words.

                      Originally posted by DirtBike06 View Post
                      *Atheist Lies Deleted*
                      So you are the type who believes everything he reads without questioning, it seems. Didn't you know that anyone can edit Wikipedia and make it say whatever they want? Wikipedia is run by atheists with agendas, and they hacked the entry about us to tell lies about us and undermine our mission.

                      Here is a link to what the page looked like before the vandals hacked it. Please read our FAQ, as it is obvious that you haven't. The link is in my signature.

                      Pastor Billy-Reuben
                      Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

                      ✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
                      Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
                      #ChristianLivesMatter

                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • SalvationSeeker
                        True Christian™ Theologian
                        Forum Member
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 3892

                        #12
                        Re: Some words.

                        Originally posted by DirtBike06 View Post
                        *Atheist Lies Deleted*
                        Friend, all you've posted thus far are lies from the pit.
                        When it comes to truth however.. We are full of it!
                        If you want the pure (ie Biblical) truth, then I suggest you head over to the "Teaching His Word" section of the forums and read the threads there.
                        We'll make a Christian of you yet.
                        If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
                        A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
                        Proverbs 9:12-13

                        Comment

                        • Poseidons_Trident
                          Unsaved trash
                          Under Investigation
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 19

                          #13
                          Re: Some words.

                          Originally posted by DirtBike06 View Post
                          *Atheist Lies Deleted*
                          I believe you're mistaken. Your lies were deleted, I have yet to see a speck of truth in this thread.

                          And based on your other thread, you're a homer, too! Your soul is as black as night.

                          Comment

                          • DirtBike06
                            Confirmed Enemy of God
                            BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 37

                            #14
                            Re: Some words.

                            Pastor Reuben, share me your beliefs. and I will share you mine.

                            Comment

                            • Pastor Billy-Reuben
                              Senior Pastor
                              VP of Evangelical Outreach
                              On FIRE for Jesus
                              True Christian™
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 5812

                              #15
                              Re: Some words.

                              Originally posted by DirtBike06 View Post
                              Pastor Reuben, share me your beliefs. and I will share you mine.
                              First of all, Reuben is my middle name. You can call me Pastor Billy, Pastor Gibson, or just Billy if you like.

                              I believe that we are all start out as sinners, in bondage to our sins, blinded by our sins, and totally incapable of doing anything about it on our own. We are so blinded by sin that we totally unable to even recognize our predicament. It takes Divine Intervention for someone to become saved. The Holy Ghost convicts us of our sins, removes our blinders, and draws us towards Christ. We are saved when we repent of our sins, turn away from them, and accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior.

                              God promised to preserve his Word for us, pure, perfect, and unaltered. This means that there must be a book available to everyone, simple and easy to understand, without hidden meanings, that fits this description. For a whole bunch of reasons, I believe that book is the King James Bible. I believe that the Bible should be understood simply and literally, without twisting scripture or "interpretation", because the meaning is plain.

                              For this reason, I believe in a literal 6-day creation just over 6,000 years ago. I believe Noah's flood really happened just like the Bible said, I believe the mix of languages we hear today is the result of what happened at Babel, I believe Jonah lived for three days in the belly of a fish, I believe God rained fire and brimstone down upon Sodom and Gomorrah as punishment for the wickedness of the folks in those towns, and I believe in the literal virgin birth and literal bodily resurrection of Jesus.

                              Pastor Billy-Reuben
                              Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

                              ✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
                              Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
                              #ChristianLivesMatter

                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...