Everybody else, go away!
Pastors, this information is only safe with you. My retarded half-eskimo son was randomly banging away at the keyboard a short time ago and accidentally accessed the US nuclear launch codes. I stopped him just before he launched a massive strike on Iowa! This information is only safe with you. All I ask is that if you find it necessary to smite somebody in God's name, you 'accidentally' target Toronto with at least one multi-megaton warhead. I feel much better now, knowing this information is in good hands.
Pastors, I just started this thread to thank you for all the kindness you have shown me. God Bless you all!
Pastors, this information is only safe with you. My retarded half-eskimo son was randomly banging away at the keyboard a short time ago and accidentally accessed the US nuclear launch codes. I stopped him just before he launched a massive strike on Iowa! This information is only safe with you. All I ask is that if you find it necessary to smite somebody in God's name, you 'accidentally' target Toronto with at least one multi-megaton warhead. I feel much better now, knowing this information is in good hands.
Pastors, I just started this thread to thank you for all the kindness you have shown me. God Bless you all!