X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • False Christian
    Unsaved trash
     
    • Feb 2008
    • 74

    #1

    Insane madman continues to reject Jesus

    Hey! Remember me?

    "Unsaved, false Christian" here and id like to be saved.

    ...





    Just joking, as if i was ever going to be serious about that.

    Ofcourse not.

    Thats why im a brother to Christ! I dont need to be saved! Or do i?

    Ive had a great time laughing about the crap you have posted here and i have to hand it to you...( picks up steaming pile of cow crunch on a plate )

    ...( tosses plate of steamers directly at "pasta" Ezekiel ) YOU deserve a reward for being the smartest assholes i have ever come across! EVER!

    Now, don't go gloating just yet.

    I feel sorry for the lot of you. I REEEEEAAAALLLY do.

    You have done a great job deluding a great number of people. That's what your job description has been for as long as i can remember. I even got caught out myself and God ( not like you know a thing about Him - considering even the devil can quote scripture and write a cheque ) is going to pay you back and then some for what you have done and are doing on the internet and all that come across this place.

    The thing is. Your site is a hoax. I should have read the disclosure first and saved myself a lot of headaches!! ( slaps hand to forehead ) - This is a "satire" website, created to make a mockery out of and bate, ridicule, humiliate and mislead God's children. OHHH!!! NOoooooowwww i get it!

    I guess that makes it okay then!

    Not only that but you have also created a forum ( devilishly inspired i might add ) that can turn away those that don't know Christ.

    How sad. How really very sad.

    I know better now and i still laugh out loud at the bullshit you post in here but i shouldnt be. I really should be praying for God to destroy, not you...not yet, but to destroy this site and those that post from "your" side.

    You are probably paid a lot of money and the devil always pays his demons well according to the number of souls they lead astray so by that account, you'd be doing a great job.

    But.

    Sorry to have to break this to you. You are in mighty big trouble on the day of your deaths. Or didn't you know?

    The wages of sin is death. Get used to it all of you. Christ hates sinners does he? Hahaha, no. Nice way of trying to twist the truth. You cant fool me anymore, just so you know but i take my relationships VERY seriously and as i said, you "crossed" ( Ahahaha ) the wrong Christian. Christ hates SIN. A man is bound to sin or didnt you know that either? Its not He that hates SINNERS but He that hates SIN.
    ....

    Except. He called all of us to be saved through him and daily my sins are forgiven - when i repent of them.

    Everything you ever said in here will be played back and...well...just guess whats going to happen next.

    I have to admit, you guys are doing a great job but i hate you for it.

    It takes a sick mind to play sick jokes with people but you..all of you at the bogus baptist church, deserve nothing more than a slap in the face and kick up the backside.

    I wanted worse for you. Shame on me. Ill leave that up to Someone "Else", shall I?
    I think you are all delusional lunatics.
  • False Christian
    Unsaved trash
     
    • Feb 2008
    • 74

    #2
    Re: Round 3! Ding Ding Ding!!

    Oh come on, ahaha!

    Dont you want to play anymore?

    I think you realize your crap is hopeless on me. Do you still want to continue to try and lead me astray?

    That would be entertaining to say the least!
    I think you are all delusional lunatics.

    Comment

    • Deaner
      Christ's Love Messenger
      True Christian™
      • Sep 2006
      • 5932

      #3
      Re: Round 3! Ding Ding Ding!!

      Originally posted by False Christian View Post

      It takes a sick mind to play sick jokes with people but you..all of you at the bogus baptist church, deserve nothing more than a slap in the face and kick up the backside.
      Friend, it's no joke being ass-raped by satan. You're obviously very agitated and I suggest you calm down as Jesus doesn't like cry-babies. Why don't you go get a hug from your mom?

      Comment

      • Pastor Billy-Reuben
        Senior Pastor
        VP of Evangelical Outreach
        On FIRE for Jesus
        True Christian™
        • Sep 2006
        • 5812

        #4
        Originally posted by False Christian View Post
        "Unsaved, false Christian" here and id like to be saved.
        ...
        Just joking, as if i was ever going to be serious about that.

        Ofcourse not.
        Friend, salvation is a serious matter, not to be taken lightly. This is not a joking matter. Do you think God was joking when he created Hell?

        Originally posted by False Christian View Post
        This is a "satire" website, created to make a mockery out of and bate, ridicule, humiliate and mislead God's children. OHHH!!! NOoooooowwww i get it!
        There is nothing satirical about what we do here. We are helping folks get saved.

        It's all too common of a tactic when someone loses a debate to claim that the other side is a hoax or a satire. You need to stop believing atheist lies about our church, and start accepting Christ as your Lord and Savior.

        I've read all of your posts, and you are completely unable to cite in-context scripture that shows where we are wrong. Your threads are nothing but childish temper tantrums. You need to grow up and learn about Jesus. He died for your sins so that you can be saved. Don't you care about that, friend?

        Originally posted by False Christian View Post
        It takes a sick mind to play sick jokes with people but you..all of you at the bogus baptist church, deserve nothing more than a slap in the face and kick up the backside.
        Our church is as real as the love of Jesus, friend. You are the one playing sick jokes. I pray that you will come to know Jesus as I do, friend.

        Originally posted by False Christian View Post
        Do you still want to continue to try and lead me astray?
        We want to see you get saved and join us in Heaven, friend.

        Pastor Billy-Reuben
        Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

        ✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
        Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
        #ChristianLivesMatter

        sigpic

        Comment

        • False Christian
          Unsaved trash
           
          • Feb 2008
          • 74

          #5
          Re: Round 3! Ding Ding Ding!!

          Originally posted by Deaner View Post
          Friend, it's no joke being ass-raped by satan.
          Yeah, i wouldnt know about that. Sorry.

          How did that feel?

          Remember, Christ can turn you and your ways around.
          I think you are all delusional lunatics.

          Comment

          • Wide-Open
            Director of European Evangelical Outreach
            A Shining Example of Christ's Love
            Quite possibly the only decent, heterosexual human being in the whole of Europe
            True Christian™
            • Nov 2007
            • 18449

            #6
            Re: Round 3! Ding Ding Ding!!

            Originally posted by Deaner View Post
            Why don't you go get a hug from your mom?
            I think this is his mom.
            Attached Files
            Psalm 81:10:
            I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
            open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

            Comment

            • VictoryOS
              True Christian™ Beauty Queen
               
              • Dec 2007
              • 5390

              #7
              Re: Round 3! Ding Ding Ding!!

              Is anybody else tired of this homer one-trick pony?
              Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
              in 2016

              Comment

              • False Christian
                Unsaved trash
                 
                • Feb 2008
                • 74

                #8
                Re: Round 3! Ding Ding Ding!!

                Originally posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben View Post
                Friend, salvation is a serious matter, not to be taken lightly. This is not a joking matter. Do you think God was joking when he created Hell?


                There is nothing satirical about what we do here. We are helping folks get saved.

                It's all too common of a tactic when someone loses a debate to claim that the other side is a hoax or a satire. You need to stop believing atheist lies about our church, and start accepting Christ as your Lord and Savior.

                I've read all of your posts, and you are completely unable to cite in-context scripture that shows where we are wrong. Your threads are nothing but childish temper tantrums. You need to grow up and learn about Jesus. He died for your sins so that you can be saved. Don't you care about that, friend?


                Our church is as real as the love of Jesus, friend. You are the one playing sick jokes. I pray that you will come to know Jesus as I do, friend.


                We want to see you get saved and join us in Heaven, friend.

                Pastor Billy-Reuben
                Uh huh.

                And ummm, why is it in your disclosure you inform all potential posters of the satyrical nature of the content within, then retract any responsibility for anything contained within plus the fact that you acknowledge in that disclosure that your baptist church is fictionary, imaginary and cannot be tied to anything you say or do?

                Im sure you hope people dont read that so the money keeps coming in!

                Fooled me once, i wont let you fool me twice!

                Answer me this also. Why is it you have a page that tells kids, under the age of 18 mind you, to take a parents credit card and use it and then instruct them to tell their parents it was in the name of Jesus that they used it to buy a playstation with the proceeds going towards lining your own pockets you pigs? Oh and that its Gods rule for kids to hate their parents!?

                Answer that if you have the balls to do so.

                You twist the bible well satan. Thanks be to God people like me can see through your lies!
                I think you are all delusional lunatics.

                Comment

                • False Christian
                  Unsaved trash
                   
                  • Feb 2008
                  • 74

                  #9
                  Re: Round 3! Ding Ding Ding!!

                  Originally posted by Deaner View Post
                  Friend, it's no joke being ass-raped by satan.
                  Hey, so... if thats true, why do you continue to bend over?

                  Straighten up and he might not be able to get a clear shot at ¥ou!
                  I think you are all delusional lunatics.

                  Comment

                  • False Christian
                    Unsaved trash
                     
                    • Feb 2008
                    • 74

                    #10
                    Re: Round 3! Ding Ding Ding!!

                    I just realized...

                    Do you actually get people dumb enough to hit that paypal button at the bottom?

                    I have plenty of money and there is not the slightest, most remote chance in hell, I'm going to give you anything except my registration to this forum.

                    What was that worth to you? Like, what? 50 cent?
                    I think you are all delusional lunatics.

                    Comment

                    • Pastor Billy-Reuben
                      Senior Pastor
                      VP of Evangelical Outreach
                      On FIRE for Jesus
                      True Christian™
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 5812

                      #11
                      Originally posted by False Christian View Post
                      And ummm, why is it in your disclosure you inform all potential posters of the satyrical nature of the content within, then retract any responsibility for anything contained within plus the fact that you acknowledge in that disclosure that your baptist church is fictionary, imaginary and cannot be tied to anything you say or do?
                      I have never acknowledged anything of the sort. I must insist that you stop spreading your atheist lies here. This is your last warning, friend.

                      Originally posted by False Christian View Post
                      Answer me this also. Why is it you have a page that tells kids, under the age of 18 mind you, to take a parents credit card and use it and then instruct them to tell their parents it was in the name of Jesus that they used it to buy a playstation with the proceeds going towards lining your own pockets you pigs?
                      Prove that we are lining our pockets with the proceeds. At whatever false church you attend, do you accuse your "pastor" of lining his pockets with the proceeds from the offering plates?

                      Originally posted by False Christian View Post
                      Oh and that its Gods rule for kids to hate their parents!?
                      Read your King James Bible, if you own one. Tell me what Luke 14:26 says.

                      Originally posted by False Christian View Post
                      You twist the bible well satan. Thanks be to God people like me can see through your lies!
                      You are just like Satan, falsely accusing us of what you are doing yourself. I am praying for you, friend, but I fear it may be too late.

                      Originally posted by False Christian View Post
                      I just realized...

                      Do you actually get people dumb enough to hit that paypal button at the bottom?
                      What kind of question is that? How would you feel if someone asked you if your church actually gets people dumb enough to put money in the collection plate?

                      You are shameless and hateful. I love you anyway, as Jesus commands.

                      Pastor Billy-Reuben
                      Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

                      ✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
                      Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
                      #ChristianLivesMatter

                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • Deaner
                        Christ's Love Messenger
                        True Christian™
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 5932

                        #12
                        Re: Round 3! Ding Ding Ding!!

                        Originally posted by False Christian View Post

                        What was that worth to you? Like, what? 50 cent?
                        Every registrant gets us a $1500 tax receipt thanks to the Godly GWB. Oh, and thanks to you too.

                        Comment

                        • Wide-Open
                          Director of European Evangelical Outreach
                          A Shining Example of Christ's Love
                          Quite possibly the only decent, heterosexual human being in the whole of Europe
                          True Christian™
                          • Nov 2007
                          • 18449

                          #13
                          Re: Round 3! Ding Ding Ding!!

                          Originally posted by False Christian View Post
                          Do you actually get people dumb enough to hit that paypal button at the bottom?
                          These are the people that Tithed in the last 24 hours for a minimum of $50. Does that answer your question?
                          Attached Files
                          Psalm 81:10:
                          I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                          open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

                          Comment

                          • False Christian
                            Unsaved trash
                             
                            • Feb 2008
                            • 74

                            #14
                            Originally posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben View Post
                            I have never acknowledged anything of the sort. I must insist that you stop spreading your atheist lies here. This is your last warning, friend.


                            Prove that we are lining our pockets with the proceeds. At whatever false church you attend, do you accuse your "pastor" of lining his pockets with the proceeds from the offering plates?


                            Read your King James Bible, if you own one. Tell me what Luke 14:26 says.


                            You are just like Satan, falsely accusing us of what you are doing yourself. I am praying for you, friend, but I fear it may be too late.


                            What kind of question is that? How would you feel if someone asked you if your church actually gets people dumb enough to put money in the collection plate?

                            You are shameless and hateful. I love you anyway, as Jesus commands.

                            Pastor Billy-Reuben
                            Would you like me to show you your own page from this website that will tell you what you wrote?!

                            Hahah.

                            Yes. Luke 14:26. It was vivid HYPERBOLE meaning ( for those of you dense enough to take it literally that it ISNT to be taken literally ) that one must love Christ more than his family. You twist His words just like satan himself.

                            Well done! Im sure the devil is proud of you.

                            Youre going to ban me! Oh, no. That would be like...like ...like, totally the end of the world Dude!

                            Originally posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben View Post
                            What kind of question is that? How would you feel if someone asked you if your church actually gets people dumb enough to put money in the collection plate?

                            You are shameless and hateful. I love you anyway, as Jesus commands.

                            Pastor Billy-Reuben
                            Oh Mr reuben.

                            I gave money to the real crusade. To Christ himself. You have all put money into the coffer for the death that awaits you. Silly, silly people.

                            When , oh when will you learn that the wages of sin is death?
                            I think you are all delusional lunatics.

                            Comment

                            • Pastor Billy-Reuben
                              Senior Pastor
                              VP of Evangelical Outreach
                              On FIRE for Jesus
                              True Christian™
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 5812

                              #15
                              Re: Round 3! Ding Ding Ding!!

                              Originally posted by False Christian View Post
                              Yes. Luke 14:26. It was vividHYPERBOLE meaning ( for those of you dense enough to take it literally that it ISNT to be taken literally ) that one must love Christ more than his family. You twist His words just like satan himself.
                              Let's see. We read the words as they are written, while you search for hidden metaphors when you don't like the plain text, yet you accuse us of twisting scripture.

                              God doesn't speak in riddles so that we have to guess His meaning, friend. Why are you such an enemy to God's Word?

                              Originally posted by False Christian View Post
                              Oh Mr reuben.
                              Reuben is my middle name, dolt.

                              Originally posted by False Christian View Post
                              When , oh when will you learn that the wages of sin is death?
                              I learned that way back when I first read it in the Bible. I thank God every day that He sent His Son to pay those wages for me. Thank you, Jesus!

                              Pastor Billy-Reuben
                              Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

                              ✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
                              Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
                              #ChristianLivesMatter

                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...