X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SUV
    True Christian™ Princess
    The Driving Force behind RA12
    Have at it, anytime!
    • Sep 2006
    • 11027

    #1

    Blessed Birthday, VICTORY OS!

    A most Blessed Birth-day to you, Sister Victory Over Sex!!!

    I chose this Cake for you in case your Husband, that Good-looker Ofcr. Don, is a baseball fan



  • Daisy Mae Johnson
    The Future Mrs. Ezekiel Flint
    Voted Best Pies in Freehold 10 Years Running
    aka the Biblethumpin Blonde
    True Christian™
    • Sep 2006
    • 15708

    #2
    Re: Blessed Birthday, VICTORY OS!

    BLESSINGS ON YOUR SPECIAL DAY




    I hope there is enough cake for you and your wonderful Husband, Officer Richards.
    Attached Files
    sigpic

    Tweet me Here
    My GODLY Bio Here

    Comment

    • John Scopes
      Unsaved Trash, Monkey worshiping Darwinista
      • Sep 2009
      • 666

      #3
      Re: Blessed Birthday, VICTORY OS!

      Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!
      sigpic
      “Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science.” Charles Darwin The Descent of Man (1871)

      Comment

      • Billy Bob Jenkins
        Family Man of the Year 2010-2013
        About as Straight and Manly as you can get
        Hates anal sex. And trees.
        True Christian™
        • May 2010
        • 8337

        #4
        Re: Blessed Birthday, VICTORY OS!

        Happy Birthday, Sister Victory!
        The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

        Comment

        • James Hutchins
          True Christian™
          Just a Regular Nice Guy
           
          • Jun 2009
          • 29457

          #5
          Re: Blessed Birthday, VICTORY OS!

          Happy Birthday, little lady, I hope that pork belly arrived by now. I salted it myself just for you!
          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

          Comment

          • VictoryOS
            True Christian™ Beauty Queen
             
            • Dec 2007
            • 5390

            #6
            Re: Blessed Birthday, VICTORY OS!

            Thank you for all the wonderful gifts and happy birthday wishes! The true gift is the additional year of service I have been given to praise Him!
            Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
            in 2016

            Comment

            • Mary Etheldreda
              Gushing for Jesus
               
              • Sep 2011
              • 23775

              #7
              Re: Blessed Birthday, VICTORY OS!

              You're an inspiration to us all.

              A very blessed birthday to you!

              - Mary
              Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

              Comment

              • Pastor Ezekiel
                Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
                 
                • Sep 2006
                • 78556

                #8
                Re: Blessed Birthday, VICTORY OS!

                God Bless your husband and you, and I hope you are properly thanking Jesus for keeping your diabetes in check. Don't forget to send your Birthday tithe over.
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

                Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

                Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

                Comment

                • VictoryOS
                  True Christian™ Beauty Queen
                   
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 5390

                  #9
                  Re: Blessed Birthday, VICTORY OS!

                  Thank you so much, Brother Hutchins, for the wonderful gift and thank you Pastor Flint for the concern for my health. Jesus has seen fit to allow me to keep my legs for another year PRAISE HIM and I hope to be up out of this wheelchair by sometime this summer.
                  Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
                  in 2016

                  Comment

                  • Dr Laurence Niles
                    Psychotheological Analyst Therapist
                     
                    • Jan 2012
                    • 9063

                    #10
                    Re: Blessed Birthday, VICTORY OS!

                    Many happy returns on being able to serve Jesus for yet another year!

                    How did you mark the day?

                    Yours in Jesus' holy love.
                    Posted via Mobile Device
                    1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

                    Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

                    Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

                    Comment

                    • Faith_Machine
                      Dyed-in-the-wool True Christian™
                      True Christian™
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 10050

                      #11
                      Re: Blessed Birthday, VICTORY OS!

                      Happy Birthday Vicky!

                      I'm glad sister SUV finally put to rest my questions regarding your name. I'd been wondering if it was, perhaps, a reference to an open-source version of JesOS.
                      WARNING:
                      In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
                      REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

                      Comment

                      • Rev. M. Rodimer
                        Honorary True Christian™
                        Forum Member
                        • May 2008
                        • 13996

                        #12
                        Re: Blessed Birthday, VICTORY OS!

                        I can't believe I forgot your birthday. After all you did for me when I was last in town, your incredible hospitality, and even changing my flat tire all by yourself while I was watching the game with Don . . . and yet you managed to keep us in beer and pie without missing a beat.

                        Did God heal your leg for you? It was difficult watching you work so hard while on crutches. I really wanted to help, but after a couple of beers, well, I get a bit tipsy.

                        My most sincere apologies for my forgetfulness, Sister Victory Over Sex!

                        Happy Birthday, and my condolences on God not calling you home to Heaven yet! No doubt He wants us to know an angel when we see one, so He keeps you here with us to remind us.

                        I'm sending you a birthday pizza. It should be there tomorrow!

                        Bible boring? Nonsense!
                        Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                        You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

                        Comment

                        • Pastor Ezekiel
                          Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
                           
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 78556

                          #13
                          Re: Blessed Birthday, VICTORY OS!

                          Originally posted by VictoryOS View Post
                          Thank you so much, Brother Hutchins, for the wonderful gift and thank you Pastor Flint for the concern for my health. Jesus has seen fit to allow me to keep my legs for another year PRAISE HIM and I hope to be up out of this wheelchair by sometime this summer.
                          I hope you enjoyed the Birthday Cake that I had sent over. Don't eat too much now!

                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

                          Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                          Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

                          Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

                          Comment

                          • Zechariah Smyth
                            Walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.
                            True Christian™
                            • Feb 2011
                            • 15251

                            #14
                            Re: Blessed Birthday, VICTORY OS!

                            Happy belated birthday, my lovely friend!

                            Zech
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            Working...