X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Peter McKain
    replied
    Re: 265 Popes can't be wrong!

    Errors with the infractions system to not extend to errors with God's infractions.

    Be wary for damnation is easier to assure than to avoid.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Isaac Peters
    replied
    Re: 265 Popes can't be wrong!

    Even the Unholy "Father" can figure out that Romanism is something to be ashamed of.

    Leave a comment:


  • Father Maurice Lester
    replied
    Re: 265 Popes can't be wrong!

    Seems Mr Bush jr has taken to calling Fritz 'Holy Father'.

    It is also widely reported that this is the grandest event the White House has ever hosted. No surprise there. Even the President can figure out he is dealing with God's representative on earth!


    What a great start to a grand Journey!


    Two Cheers, for The Pope!


    Bless you, my envious ennuistas,
    Father Mo







    .

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Isaac Peters
    replied
    Re: 265 Popes can't be wrong!

    Pope Ratbreath tries to break the ice with our Divinely hand-picked President by asking, "Does this dress make my butt look fat?"

    Click image for larger version

Name:	hp4-15-08mm.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	1903395

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Ezekiel
    replied
    Re: 265 Popes can't be wrong!

    I have no doubt that our Godly President is going to bitchslap that demon the moment he gets him alone in the White House. The chief mary worshiper has in recent days implied that he wants America to be overrun with foreign trash by opening our borders with Mexico and Canada, and he has even stated his opposition to our Godly War on Terror!

    No, you can't convince me that this is going to be a love fest. Jesus guides our President, not satan. The roman antichrist was summoned to America with the express purpose of getting him to wake up and smell the coffee. Right now pope ratty is no doubt watching some video footage of the current surfing techniques being practiced in GITMO.

    Leave a comment:


  • WilliamJenningsBryan
    replied
    Re: 265 Popes can't be wrong!

    Originally posted by Wide-Open View Post
    This picture makes it clear what GWB thinks. Look at the body language.
    I certainly don't see any ring kissing going on. Put that in your Censer and smoke it Father Mo.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wide-Open
    replied
    Re: 265 Popes can't be wrong!

    This picture makes it clear what GWB thinks. Look at the body language.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Pastor Isaac Peters
    replied
    Re: 265 Popes can't be wrong!

    I heard on the liberal MSM radio this morning that the transit authority in Washington, D.C., will spend extra to run rush-hour service all day to let the Mary-hailers see His Unholiness, and yet neither the Vatican nor the Archdiocese of Washington will help pay for it. I suppose that the Roman institution also expects the local taxpayers to supply regular changes of altar boys.

    Leave a comment:


  • Father Maurice Lester
    replied
    Re: 265 Popes can't be wrong!

    I note that the American war criminal in waiting President has ordered flags to half mast to celebrate the Papal visit. I also note a distinct lack of Baptwits anywhere near the true levers of power in Washington these days.


    Hmmmmm.


    Can't wait for His Holiness to say Mass at Yankee Stadium. I did send him a memo explaining that it was a different 'Ruth' that built the house as the Pope is more of a hockey guy than a fan of the turgid American version of cricket. He is hoping to sneak a visit to Montreal to catch a game and see God's Team!® in person!



    Bless you all, my envious ectomorphs,
    Father Mo





    .

    Leave a comment:


  • Father Maurice Lester
    replied
    Re: 265 Popes can't be wrong!

    Originally posted by Talitha View Post
    I see there's a new club opened up for you guys.

    The Cathaholic Semen's Club

    [ATTACH]4318[/ATTACH]
    I consider this to be internet bunk... but you seem to swallow it with no effort!




    Bless you, my capo de capistrano,
    Father Mo







    .

    Leave a comment:


  • Bobby-Joe
    replied
    Re: 265 Popes can't be wrong!

    Originally posted by Father Maurice Lester View Post
    I don't understand. I thought Mr. Bush lived on American soil!
    .
    Are you aware of the John Woo memo Father Mo? It clearly explains that since Presidential authority comes from Jesus Christ Himself it perfectly legal and moral for the President to order testicles to be crushed. It’s not a crime when God tells you to do it. I would think a Catholic would understand that argument.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wide-Open
    replied
    Re: 265 Popes can't be wrong!

    Of course he is still Godly! Don't be silly.

    You don't know what he is saying to Fritz behind closed doors now do you?

    My guess is he will announce an ultimatum before invading the Vatican. Let's see how tough those Swiss soldiers really are.

    Leave a comment:


  • Offcr. Albert Martin
    replied
    Re: 265 Popes can't be wrong!

    I hear President Bush is giving the Pope a big White House welcome right now...Do you still think he's your "Godly" President Bush by your definition? (He certainly is godly to me)

    Leave a comment:


  • Wide-Open
    replied
    Re: 265 Popes can't be wrong!

    "Father" Lester! How DARE you! Hinting that GWB would be a criminal, even worse, a WAR criminal!

    I would infract your cathlyck hiny to bits, but there seems to be a technical problem with the infraction system right now.

    You are lucky pal!

    Leave a comment:


  • Father Maurice Lester
    replied
    Re: 265 Popes can't be wrong!

    Originally posted by Wide-Open View Post
    I'm amazed they won't just arrest what war criminal as soon as he sets foot on US soil.

    I don't understand. I thought Mr. Bush lived on American soil!



    Bless you, my Belgium Luftwaffler,
    Father Mo





    .

    Leave a comment:

Working...