X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mary Etheldreda
    Gushing for Jesus
     
    • Sep 2011
    • 23775

    #1

    Does Al Roker have Demons?

    Watch his reaction when the lady mentions, "the Holy Ghost."

    What do you think? Demons? What else could it be?



    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

  • Daisy Mae Johnson
    The Future Mrs. Ezekiel Flint
    Voted Best Pies in Freehold 10 Years Running
    aka the Biblethumpin Blonde
    True Christian™
    • Sep 2006
    • 15708

    #2
    Re: Does Al Roker have Demons?

    It looks to me like he is controlling his negro buck urge to rape that lizard-faced white woman next to him.

    Fascinating really. I've never seen one control his urges before.
    sigpic

    Tweet me Here
    My GODLY Bio Here

    Comment

    • Pastor Ezekiel
      Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
       
      • Sep 2006
      • 78556

      #3
      Re: Does Al Roker have Demons?

      Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
      Watch his reaction when the lady mentions, "the Holy Ghost."

      What do you think? Demons? What else could it be?




      The average buck nigra is easily shocked.



      Who Will Jesus Damn?

      Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

      Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

      Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

      Comment

      • Daisy Mae Johnson
        The Future Mrs. Ezekiel Flint
        Voted Best Pies in Freehold 10 Years Running
        aka the Biblethumpin Blonde
        True Christian™
        • Sep 2006
        • 15708

        #4
        Re: Does Al Roker have Demons?

        Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post

        You can say that again! They are also easily stumped.

        sigpic

        Tweet me Here
        My GODLY Bio Here

        Comment

        • Steve
          True Christian™
          True Christian™
          • Jul 2012
          • 227

          #5
          Re: Does Al Roker have Demons?

          Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
          Watch his reaction when the lady mentions, "the Holy Ghost."

          What do you think? Demons? What else could it be?



          I think he's reacting to her using a phrase she learned in catholic school. Say what you will about the pie-stealing negroidals but at least most of them aren't catholics, like the beaners.

          Edit: And I agree with Daisy Mae that he wants to rape the ugly catholic chick, but that was true from the very beginning. It's the negroidal nature and didn't require her to spew any nonsense.

          Comment

          • Godfly
            Descended from Rapes
            True Christian™
            • Jan 2010
            • 1552

            #6
            Re: Does Al Roker have Demons?

            He's obviously had some ex-negro training but I wonder why they never finished the job. The quality of denegrotization drops dramatically when you step out of Freehold.
            Leviticus 13:40 And the man whose hair is fallen off his head, he is bald; yet is he clean.

            Comment

            • Nobar King
              Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
              Christ's Guardian
              True Christian™
              • Sep 2007
              • 23748

              #7
              Re: Does Al Roker have Demons?

              Unfortunately, I think he was busy imagining himself between Savannah Guthrie and Matt Lauer.
              May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

              Comment

              • James Hutchins
                True Christian™
                Just a Regular Nice Guy
                 
                • Jun 2009
                • 29457

                #8
                Re: Does Al Roker have Demons?

                This is a picture I got on my instamatic some years back when Mrs. Hutchins had bare feet due to massive bunions. Look at the lust in this young bucks eyes.
                Attached Files
                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                Comment

                • Rev. Edward Clement
                  True Christian™
                  True Christian™
                  • Jan 2010
                  • 1654

                  #9
                  Re: Does Al Roker have Demons?

                  Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                  Unfortunately, I think he was busy imagining himself between Savannah Guthrie and Matt Lauer.
                  I think that is exactly right Brother. Negrotissism is know to veture into the perversity of biosexissism.
                  sigpic

                  Psalm 50:22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
                  Deuteronomy32:35 To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.
                  Jerimiah 13:14 And I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the LORD: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them.
                  Numbers 32:23 But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the LORD: and be sure your sin will find you out.
                  Leviticus24:14 Bring forth him that hath cursed without the camp; and let all that heard him lay their hands upon his head, and let all the congregation stone him.
                  Ephesians5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. 5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

                  Comment

                  • Joshua7
                    Unsaved trash
                    • Aug 2012
                    • 1

                    #10
                    Re: Does Al Roker have Demons?

                    I hate to offend all you white-supremecists out there, but let me just say a few things. First of all, I am white.

                    Al Roker is a Christian. Subtle proof of this is that he, under the influence of the Holy Spirit, made a tongue-in-cheek video with a doctor who was skeptical about a miracle child who experienced stigmata. I watched the video while in the Spirit and it was obvious to me that Roker is a true Christian.

                    You guys. You profess to believe in Jesus Christ, but I tell you surely, you know him not. If you knew him, He would have reprimanded you immediately for even thinking such an obscene and hateful remark. I recommend you reexamine the scriptures in which you think you have life, and see where you are really headed.

                    MATTHEW 8:11-12

                    "And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

                    HEBREWS 13:2

                    "Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares."

                    JUDE 8:10-13

                    "But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves. Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core. These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are, without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots; Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stares, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever."

                    And to Mr. Roker:

                    "Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake."

                    Forgive me for speaking harshly against you- you know Jesus's name and profess to be practicing Christians- but I felt I had to warn you that Jesus Christ himself is unbiased- those who are merciful will receive mercy. He doesn't look at race, creed or denomination. He is coming soon. Pray that you'll have the Spiritual fortitude and Charity to stand in His Presence.

                    Comment

                    • Daisy Mae Johnson
                      The Future Mrs. Ezekiel Flint
                      Voted Best Pies in Freehold 10 Years Running
                      aka the Biblethumpin Blonde
                      True Christian™
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 15708

                      #11
                      Re: Does Al Roker have Demons?

                      Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                      Watch his reaction when the lady mentions, "the Holy Ghost."

                      What do you think? Demons? What else could it be?




                      If you watch that clip real close you will see a peacock at the bottom the screen in the text scroll. It was purposefully put there to hide Mr. Roker's huge, lust-engorged man parts.
                      sigpic

                      Tweet me Here
                      My GODLY Bio Here

                      Comment

                      • Mary Etheldreda
                        Gushing for Jesus
                         
                        • Sep 2011
                        • 23775

                        #12
                        Re: Does Al Roker have Demons?

                        Originally posted by Joshua7 View Post
                        You guys. You profess to believe in Jesus Christ, but I tell you surely, you know him not. If you knew him, He would have reprimanded you immediately for even thinking such an obscene and hateful remark.
                        The fact that I prayed sincerely before posting my question, and did not feel reprimanded by the Holy Spirit, ought to prove to you that Jesus is not in fact upset with my question but is supportive. Are you suggesting that He is not being Truthful with me?

                        Really?

                        You're calling Jesus a Liar?
                        Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

                        Comment

                        • Rev. M. Rodimer
                          Honorary True Christian™
                          Forum Member
                          • May 2008
                          • 13996

                          #13
                          Re: Does Al Roker have Demons?

                          Originally posted by Joshua7 View Post
                          Forgive me for speaking harshly against you- you know Jesus's name and profess to be practicing Christians- but I felt I had to warn you that Jesus Christ himself is unbiased- those who are merciful will receive mercy.
                          Wrong. Those who believe in Him and obey His Laws will receive mercy.

                          None other.

                          He doesn't look at race, creed or denomination.
                          Except in dividing between True Christian(tm) and Everyone Else.

                          Everyone Else, regardless of race, creed, or denomination, will face equal punishment: Eternity in God's Lake of Fire, being burned alive, with no chance of escape and no possibility of death.
                          Bible boring? Nonsense!
                          Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                          You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

                          Comment

                          Working...