X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Yea-tho-we-walk
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    • Nov 2010
    • 390

    #1

    Does anyone else collect black memorabilia?

    As a collector of black memorabilia, an excellent way to preserve our country's heritage, I have amassed quite a prized collection of signs, lawn decor and other items. It was easy at first, my first buy was a black jockey, lawn ornament that once held my mailbox. I must have close to a hundred signs advising blacks as to which drinking fountain or restroom they are to use. Lately, I have been told about a county singing artist that sang several songs depicting the plight of the negro race in the U.S. south. I believe the artist goes by the name 'Johnny Rebel', possibly a synonym for David Allan Coe. I have been told he sang many black spiritual songs such as "The house next door to me has been sold to African-Americans" or "My wife ran off with an African-American".

    I have some lyrics that should have helped my search, but the content seems to be blocked for some odd reason. One of the song lyrics goes like this; "It's hard for me to figure, why any decent white girl would have coitus with an African-American". Does anyone have any tips too help me find more information on this country singer?
  • Yea-tho-we-walk
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    • Nov 2010
    • 390

    #2
    Re: Does anyone else collect black memorabilia?

    Warning!! I just found out that the Johnny Rebel songs are wildly racist with heavy "N" words and deeply offensive racial slurs and I want to advise everybody not to go to youtube and type 'johnny rebel', then also not click on the disclaimer for offensive content, then also not listen to 'n***** hatin me'. Then, to be on the safe side, email everybody on your email list and tell them not to go there!

    Comment

    • James Hutchins
      True Christian™
      Just a Regular Nice Guy
       
      • Jun 2009
      • 29457

      #3
      Re: Does anyone else collect black memorabilia?

      I have this:


      Not sure what I am going to do with it. I found it in the back of my truck after one o the LBC 'Poker For Jesus' weekends in Vegas I attended.
      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

      Comment

      • Virginia Day Templeton
        Christ's Battle Axe
         
        • Dec 2006
        • 2827

        #4
        Re: Does anyone else collect black memorabilia?

        Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
        I have this:


        Not sure what I am going to do with it. I found it in the back of my truck after one o the LBC 'Poker For Jesus' weekends in Vegas I attended.
        This is a prop from an old movie, I think. A bunch of black people in Africa find this thing and start fighting over it, then we pan over to the Moon and for some reason there's one of them there, too. I lost interest after that. But it looked very odd.
        sigpic

        Comment

        • Rev. Jamar D. Dodson
          Forum Member
          Forum Member
          • Nov 2012
          • 105

          #5
          Re: Does anyone else collect black memorabilia?

          Negroes say "nigger" all the time. Why is it only racist when white people say it? Is the implication that all white people are inherently racist? Isn't that racist?



          Sometimes a word can bring people together in harmony.

          Comment

          • Deaner
            Christ's Love Messenger
            True Christian™
            • Sep 2006
            • 5932

            #6
            Re: Does anyone else collect black memorabilia?

            Originally posted by Rev. Jamar D. Dodson View Post
            Negroes say "nigger" all the time. Why is it only racist when white people say it? Is the implication that all white people are inherently racist? Isn't that racist?





            Sometimes a word can bring people together in harmony.
            Shup-up nigger.

            Comment

            • Pastor Ezekiel
              Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
               
              • Sep 2006
              • 78556

              #7
              Re: Does anyone else collect black memorabilia?

              My grandfather (Pastor Haggai Flint) used to have a collection of nigger toes in a sack around here somewhere. I wonder where it's at?
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

              Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

              Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

              Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

              Comment

              • H.P. Lovecraft
                Unsaved trash
                • Mar 2013
                • 37

                #8
                Re: Does anyone else collect black memorabilia?

                When, long ago, the gods created Earth
                In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
                The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
                Yet were they too remote from humankind.
                To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
                Th'Olympian host conceived a clever plan.
                A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
                Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

                Just some poetic humor.

                Comment

                • Dr Laurence Niles
                  Psychotheological Analyst Therapist
                   
                  • Jan 2012
                  • 9063

                  #9
                  Re: Does anyone else collect black memorabilia?

                  Originally posted by H.P. Lovecraft View Post
                  When, long ago, the gods created Earth
                  In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
                  The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
                  Yet were they too remote from humankind.
                  To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
                  Th'Olympian host conceived a clever plan.
                  A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
                  Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

                  Just some poetic humor.
                  It is neither poetic or funny. Racism will not be tolerated, young lady.

                  YIC
                  1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

                  Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

                  Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

                  Comment

                  • H.P. Lovecraft
                    Unsaved trash
                    • Mar 2013
                    • 37

                    #10
                    Re: Does anyone else collect black memorabilia?

                    Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
                    It is neither poetic or funny. Racism will not be tolerated, young lady.

                    YIC
                    You didn't find it to be a very good poem, nor funny? That's fine. I don't expect to please everyone, or anyone.

                    However, calling it racist is quite ironic coming from a hypocritical, ignominious ruffian such as yourself. The poem was a joke. A joke is not offensive, that is why it is called a "Joke." You didn't enjoy or like the joke? Fine, everyone has different taste in comedy. But to call it "Racist" by trying to connect it to being "Offensive?" that sir, is un-magnanimous.

                    Comment

                    • SamuelB
                      Forum Member
                      Forum Member
                      • Jul 2013
                      • 41

                      #11
                      Re: Does anyone else collect black memorabilia?

                      Originally posted by H.P. Lovecraft View Post
                      You didn't find it to be a very good poem, nor funny? That's fine. I don't expect to please everyone, or anyone.

                      However, calling it racist is quite ironic coming from a hypocritical, ignominious ruffian such as yourself. The poem was a joke. A joke is not offensive, that is why it is called a "Joke." You didn't enjoy or like the joke? Fine, everyone has different taste in comedy. But to call it "Racist" by trying to connect it to being "Offensive?" that sir, is un-magnanimous.
                      Friend, We here at the Land over baptist like to give the Lesser beings a chance at redemption. please stifle your profanity's before you make Jesus cry
                      Ezekiel 25:17. And I will strike
                      down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you!

                      Comment

                      • EmilieAutumnIsBest!
                        Confirmed Enemy of God
                        • Aug 2013
                        • 6

                        #12
                        Re: Does anyone else collect black memorabilia?

                        Originally posted by H.P. Lovecraft View Post
                        You didn't find it to be a very good poem, nor funny? That's fine. I don't expect to please everyone, or anyone.

                        However, calling it racist is quite ironic coming from a hypocritical, ignominious ruffian such as yourself. The poem was a joke. A joke is not offensive, that is why it is called a "Joke." You didn't enjoy or like the joke? Fine, everyone has different taste in comedy. But to call it "Racist" by trying to connect it to being "Offensive?" that sir, is un-magnanimous.
                        Granted, the joke was meanish, but it WAS a joke. How do some of you survive?! Sarcasm is my FAVORITE language ! Along with French, gotta love Daft Punk and Justice! I agree with H.P.

                        Comment

                        • H.P. Lovecraft
                          Unsaved trash
                          • Mar 2013
                          • 37

                          #13
                          Re: Does anyone else collect black memorabilia?

                          Originally posted by EmilieAutumnIsBest! View Post
                          Granted, the joke was meanish, but it WAS a joke. How do some of you survive?! Sarcasm is my FAVORITE language ! Along with French, gotta love Daft Punk and Justice! I agree with H.P.
                          Salutations EmilieAutumn! and much obliged that you concur with my side of the argument.

                          Comment

                          • EmilieAutumnIsBest!
                            Confirmed Enemy of God
                            • Aug 2013
                            • 6

                            #14
                            Re: Does anyone else collect black memorabilia?

                            Originally posted by H.P. Lovecraft View Post
                            Salutations EmilieAutumn! and much obliged that you concur with my side of the argument.
                            No problem! I like how you explained that, plus some self-righteous people get on my nerves. Not saying any names though...

                            Comment

                            • Didymus Much
                              Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
                              • Jun 2010
                              • 14079

                              #15
                              Re: Does anyone else collect black memorabilia?

                              Originally posted by EmilieAutumnIsBest! View Post
                              ...plus some self-righteous people get on my nerves...
                              Really?

                              Comment

                              Working...