X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is Freehold, Iowa like? thred

+1

I remember a time he removed the road to the lake "for environmental reasons" so only people with a 4x4 Hummer or larger could get access. Such a peaceful spot for off-roading and dirt biking now.
    If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Originally posted by WWJDnow View Post
      I don't think it works unless you call from within Freehold city limits, but Mayor Hold instituted a program that lets you call or text 1-888-STOP-SIN that can dispatch police, Church security, and/or the duty officer at the Landover Baptist Church Convocation of Deacons when you see a sin being committed. Of course, for non-emergency situations, you can always just call the deacons' office during normal business hours or spread the rumor to your neighbors yourself.
      I think you all have gleaned this already from reading this thread, but one of the most amazing things about Freehold, Iowa is our mayor. He's a true forward-thinking arch-conservative. He's reduced taxes on the rich and government services and government handouts to a bare minimum all while keeping our community safe and sinless. I still remember when he fought to remove all of of the traffic lights and stop signs because they were just another way big government was pushing us ordinary folk around. That's the kind of man he is. I can't tell you how lucky we are to have Johny Joe Hold as our elected leader.
      Thank you for those kind words, Brother Dnow. It is an honor to serve as Mayor of the Godly City of Freehold.

Thank you, too, for reminding our citizens of 1-888-STOP-SIN. It remains one of our best weapons against sin and Satan.

There is an old saying, "One picture is worth a thousand words." A real time record of sin is like that. Any Freehold citizen with a smart phone can compile a powerful record of pictures that may uncover sins we need to know about. If there is a house you are suspicious about, it is wise to take pictures of who enters and exits and when. These records can be turned over to Freehold PD.

For example, there are some bachelors living in Freehold. Freehold PD would be most interested in a young attractive man entering a bachelor's house in the evening and leaving in the morning. Pictures can help keep track of such goings on.

Early detection of sin is the best way to eliminate it.
      Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
        Thank you for those kind words, Brother Dnow. It is an honor to serve as Mayor of the Godly City of Freehold.

Thank you, too, for reminding our citizens of 1-888-STOP-SIN. It remains one of our best weapons against sin and Satan.

There is an old saying, "One picture is worth a thousand words." Any Freehold citizen with a smart phone can compile a powerful record of pictures that may uncover sins we need to know about. If there is a house you are suspicious about, it is wise to take pictures of who enters and exits and when. These records can be turned over to Freehold PD.
        This sounds like an excellent program, Brother Mayor! I am struggling with one point of confusion, however.

In Arizona, they have made it illegal to film or photograph the police within a distance of eight feet. With legislation such as that on the books, what is to stop some private citizen from trying to turn things around and insist that concerned members of the community cannot record images of their activities?
        His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
          This sounds like an excellent program, Brother Mayor! I am struggling with one point of confusion, however.

In Arizona, they have made it illegal to film or photograph the police within a distance of eight feet. With legislation such as that on the books, what is to stop some private citizen from trying to turn things around and insist that concerned members of the community cannot record images of their activities?
          Good question, Sister Handy. Speaking as a public official, I don't think any law like that applies to our war against sin. If, for example, a picture was taken of a male police officer with a woman other than his wife, if would not be against such a law. We are doing the work of Jesus, not of man.
          Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

I'm still furious that the state made Mayor Hold take down all of the sincams he had installed in Freehold, citing privacy and freedom of religion concerns. To a man (of course, every woman votes the way her husband tells her to), the voters of Freehold supported those cameras. Freedom of religion? Seriously? Freedom of religion does not mean freedom to sin! I understand how liberal elites would make us take the cameras down--they love sin--but the State of Iowa? When did the libtards take over in Des Moines?

Mayor Hold has the right idea--we all have cameras with us, and what better way to use them could there be other than keeping an eye on our neighbors? You never know when one black sheep will host an orgy or commit sorcery in our midst, and we have to root that out before it spreads. Besides, everyone needs to know when minorities are walking our streets--you never know when they might commit an act of terrorism or rape one of our white women.

Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. Galatians 5:19-21
            The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Re: What is Freehold, Iowa like? thread

One thing I sure really love about Freehold is the family fun of watching the combined annual minstrel shows and book burnings (of gay literature, books portraying interracial relations etc) in the P.W. Botha Park, never get tired of those! Seriously, could you imagine something like this in another town? No! Because we in Freehold, as an American White Christian Nationalist community, simply won't fall for the woke PC brigade, no matter what. Other towns have fairs, pop concerts and raves, but our idea of having fun is good old fashioned book burnings and minstrel shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn Jensen View Post
                Other towns have fairs, pop concerts and raves, but our idea of having fun is good old fashioned book burnings and minstrel shows.
                We have this fellow in Freehold who puts on blackface and does a great verson of Suwanee. Such talent we have in Freehold.

Comment

Indeed. Freehold is a hotbed of wholesome, Christian entertainment. The Landover Baptist Choir is world class, even nearly garnering an Emmy nomination a few years back for their album White White Christmas. And Brother Englewood's magic act kills every show. I'm still mystified how he turns the water into wine right before our eyes. Plus, with a simple prayer, he makes sin disappear!

But there's nothing more entertaining than a minstrel show in Freehold, except, of course, Pastor Ezekiel's fire and brimstone sermons. I'd rather see a minstrel show than any other show I know. The blackface minstrel show was the first truly American theater form, and it should be celebrated as such in all of America the way it is revered in Freehold.

You gotta give it to Al Jolson. That Jew could sing! Though he mispronounced Alabammy--you never know in a minstrel show when you're going to need a word that rhymes with mammy.

Comment

Originally posted by WWJDnow View Post
                    There's nothing more entertaining than a minstrel show
                    The blackface minstrel show is a true homegrown American artform. There should be museums dedicated to it, Broadway revivals and community theater productions, students should study it, it should be a household cultural reference, an enduring part of our national tapestry that evolves with the zeitgeist. But, no. The nigras took it from us. They blasted it away. Stepin Fetchit, Jim Crow, Zip Coon, all gone. "Dixie," "Mammy," "N*gger Love a Watermelon," all erased.

How would the jigs feel if we Whites just went and canceled jazz music? Deleted it from their history and heritage. That's how we felt when they got rid of our darkie coon shows.
                    I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
                    Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
                    But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
                    From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Another thing I like about Freehold is the public education system, where educational material like this are still shown to this day.

Comment

Safety and purity.

You know every person you see is Certified© by Ofc. Richards and Bobby-Joy and the boys D.o.F.
                        Even a permitted jig-a-boo with an 'in town pass' knows to stand aside and keep their eyes on the ground (unless driving a trash truck).
                        I spend many an hour in the park, watching the children on the swings or jungle gym. Sometimes taking nice and wholesome candid pictures. Not a weirdo in sight.
                        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

That is one scary video, Brother Jensen.

I always preferred to be with rough and gruff men when I was young, for this very reason. You never know when a kind man who looks and speaks normally will turn out to be a closeted poofter looking for fresh meat, and there goes another young boy's life lost to Satan faster than you can say Bob's your uncle.

Of course, there are no homosexual men living in Freehold--Pastor Ezekiel is always on top of any possible homosexual situation. But we used to get so many normal looking and acting polite men wandering into town with Indiana plates that we called them Hoosier Daddies. At least a few of them had to be gaylords. Thankfully Mayor Hold instructed the Freehold Police and the Freehold Free Militia to scare them off, so we haven't had much trouble with kindly Indianans lately.

At least with the effeminate homos you can spot them a mile away by the way they swish and sashay when they walk, so you have time to call the police, or get your gun and doberman, to chase them away.

Comment

Working...
                          X